Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

There is a new Hardware Version out Inspire 2 v.2
The IMU  in the V2 is from  analogue devices.

Firmware is v01.02.0500
2020-7-7
Use props
Joecos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3294770 ft
United States

I looked at the Inspire 2 description page and I dont see anything about version 2.   Please show where you got the V2 information and also where does it say firmware v.500.

Thanks!
2020-7-8
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Joecos Posted at 7-8 06:45
I looked at the Inspire 2 description page and I dont see anything saying anything about version 2.   Please show where you got the V2 information and also where does it say firmware v.500.

Thanks!

www.kopter-support.de
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for creating this post. With regards to this matter . Upon checking the website it is not an official DJI website. For more information regarding the latest firmware for the DJI Inspire 2, please check the official DJI Inspire 2 release notes. Thank you.
2020-7-8
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-8 22:17
Hi. Thank you for creating this post. With regards to this matter . Upon checking the website it is not an official DJI website. For more information regarding the latest firmware for the DJI Inspire 2, please check the official DJI Inspire 2 release notes. Thank you.

When can we see a proper firmware update for the Inspire 2, fixing all the long time issues: Flight instability, magenta tint in X5s and a lot more mentioned here on the forum? The Inspire 2 does not deserve the neglect DJI put on it!
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rob W Posted at 7-9 20:34
When can we see a proper firmware update for the Inspire 2, fixing all the long time issues: Flight instability, magenta tint in X5s and a lot more mentioned here on the forum? The Inspire 2 does not deserve the neglect DJI put on it!

I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for the additional inquiry. With regards to this matter. As of the moment, we don't have any information regarding DJI Inspire 2's future updates and release dates. Once a new update has been released the official DJI Inspire 2 release note will be updated. Please visit the offificial DJI website www.dji.com for more information about the recent updates. Again I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-7-10
Use props
Ground Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1539337 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-10 02:20
I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for the additional inquiry. With regards to this matter. As of the moment, we don't have any information regarding DJI Inspire 2's future updates and release dates. Once a new update has been released the official DJI Inspire 2 release note will be updated. Please visit the offificial DJI website www.dji.com for more information about the recent updates. Again I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.

@ DJI Paladin
I fill myself with DJI abandoning me as an Inspire 2 and Crystalsky customer.  Neither of them is running smoothly, there are many mistakes. Both have not been updated by DJI for a long time.  DJI has a very, very bad update support for the professional products.  DJI should think it over on how to deal with customers.
2020-7-10
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

knarfboy Posted at 7-8 06:50
www.kopter-support.de

Eine grosse bull ...
2020-7-11
Use props