Balancing Issues Ronin-M
1484 3 2015-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wmakayu
New

Canada

I just received my Ronin-M and I'm having difficulties balancing it. I've watched the Ronin balancing video and the part that doesn't seem to be working is after I've balanced the cameras up and down balance, front and back and left to right however in their video he can put the camera into a slight roll and it'll stay. When I try to do that the camera seems to return to it's normal position vertical position.

I can get the camera to stay in position along the tilt axis, however I can't keep it in that position on the roll axis. The roll axis doesn't seem to be imbalanced on either left or right. It just won't hold positions on a roll. I assume this is an issue with my up and down balance? If I get the camera holding positions on the roll axis I can't seem to get it to stay on the tilt axis.

Any tips?

2015-6-18
Use props
noipego
lvl.3
Greece

up & down tiny adjustment steps and luck
2015-6-18
Use props
wmakayu
New

Canada

noipego Posted at 2015-6-19 03:05
up & down tiny adjustment steps and luck

Yeah I figured that much.. it was sort of somewhere between 3mm and 3.1mm but even then it won't stay perfectly in balance. It works ok with the ronin though, I see all of the motors between 0 and 1 so I assume it's pretty close.

Thanks!
2015-6-18
Use props
cookinghusband
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41463 ft
Hong Kong

Do you have a tall camera, if yes you will need the tilt arm extension
2015-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now