Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3Qw5BN9p2t4G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50984 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI

I currently have my Mavic Pro 2 at DJI for repairs. I did not subscribe to refresh after the 1 year had passed. Now the drone will be repaired by DJI and inspected, is it possible to add refresh?
2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, thanks for your interest in DJI Care Refresh, if the drone was never bound to DJI Care Refresh before, you could still purchase it. When the repair finished, you will be able to receive an email invitation about the DJI Care Refresh, please purchase it within 72 hours of receiving email invitation.
2020-7-7
Use props
djiuser_3Qw5BN9p2t4G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50984 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Mindy, I did have the refresh for the 1st year but didn't subscribe for the 2nd year, I wish I had. Glad that it can be bought after the repairs are complete.
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_3Qw5BN9p2t4G Posted at 7-8 06:14
Thanks Mindy, I did have the refresh for the 1st year but didn't subscribe for the 2nd year, I wish I had. Glad that it can be bought after the repairs are complete.

I may misunderstand your post, I apologize for that. DJI Care Refresh can only be purchased once, if you've already purchased it, it cannot be renewed.
We do have DJI Care Refresh+, but you will need to meet the following requirements:
1) DJI Care Refresh has already been purchased.
2) DJI Care Refresh has not yet expired.
3) There is at least one product replacement left under DJI Care Refresh.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules