Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone crash dispute
875 1 2020-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_apcF9rjYxSch
lvl.1

United States

has anyone had any issues talking to DJI support team around a crash? I have been having issues with my active track for some time. I decided to take it out with my wife during a side by side ride. Drone kept disconnected from my controller. It was not even returning to home when disconnected. I play with this a little bit more and wanted to test out Active track. I was going about 5 miles an hour trying to get my mavic 2 pro to folloe me. It kept disconnecting. The last time it disconnected it was on a flat strait away with no obstacles. It was about 50 ft in the air, my screen turned gray and said "obsticle avoidance malfunction" before it lowered altitude then flew forward about 600 feet at full speed until it ran in to the back of my vehicle. Since it was disconnected i did capture this on video. I have been sisputing this with dji for over a month. First report they said it was my error and it flew into an object 160ft in the air. Not true! Second review said i was driving to fast and it flew into the back of my vehicle...also not true. What can i do?
2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are so sorry for the crash accident, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account and has escalated your concerns to the appropriate department to double review, I will keep you updated once it is done, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules