Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
with Samsung S20 Ultra
6511 7 2020-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeterPan007
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Does the Osmo mobile works with the Samsung S20 Ultra ?

Thanks

2020-7-8
Use props
Krause31
lvl.4
Flight distance : 598990 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,
yes, it works fine! But with the mimo app you have not the same control options, like the ios users! For exampel...photo ratio only in 4:3!

Greets Markus
2020-7-8
Use props
PeterPan007
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

but what about balancing the phone , you can place the phone to balance it ? and do you have any idea why we cant have 16:9?

Im not surprise , DJI seem to push more IOS then Android, sad .... but with money you can do alot of thing ....

2020-7-8
Use props
Krause31
lvl.4
Flight distance : 598990 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,
you can balance it perfect! But without a phone case! I dont know, why DJI give us android users a photo ratio in 4:3 size! The same game, as the Osmo Mobile 1!

Greets Markus
2020-7-8
Use props
PeterPan007
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Krause did you get my PM?
thanks
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PeterPan007. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI forum members who owns the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and used the Samsung S20 Ultra on the said gimbal.  Just a reminder that it would be best for you to use a recommended mobile device on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post a link where in you can find the list of recommended mobile device for the said gimbal. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _List_en_0526_1.pdf
2020-7-8
Use props
PeterPan007
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-8 19:51
Hello there PeterPan007. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI forum members who owns the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and used the Samsung S20 Ultra on the said gimbal.  Just a reminder that it would be best for you to use a recommended mobile device on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post a link where in you can find the list of recommended mobile device for the said gimbal. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0526_1.pdf

Thank you , but why you dont give me a list that support the S20 ultra because DJI doest do it???
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

PeterPan007 Posted at 7-9 01:54
Thank you , but why you dont give me a list that support the S20 ultra because DJI doest do it???

Hi there PeterPan007. You are very much welcome and thank you for the given information. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list in the future. Please refer to the Mimo app product page for information regarding compatibility with specific devices. Thank you for your understandin.
2020-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules