757 2 2020-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
B737ng
lvl.3
Flight distance : 297106 ft
Ireland

Hi,

Is DJI repair centre in Netherlands closed?

I have sent my Air 2 over a week ago. They have received it on Monday as signed for by UPS.
On DJI repair site, it still says waiting to be received??

I mean for a brand new drone, that malfunctions, I sent it back and now have to wait for how long before I get it back? Totally dissapointing, that I cannot use my drone.

You  would think DJI would have a better service when someone spends a 1000euros that they will do thir best to give you a replacement asap, and not let you hang..
2020-7-8
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It'll be in a queue with a number of others pending diagnostic evaluation to ensure that the problems were not caused by pilot error - this will need to go through a few departments within the organisation before finance agree to sign off a brand new replacement under a DOA warranty claim. My DOA P4P took four weeks to be returned and that was before Covid-19 caused staffing issues. If it's been signed for then at least you know it's in their hands. It wouldn't be signed for if they were closed!
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi B737ng, we are sorry to read your frustration with our customer service, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, the package was received on July 7 and I will inform the local repair team to check-in the package as soon as possible.
2020-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules