1034 3 2020-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NEV72
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23287 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys

i ordered a mavic Mini and osmo pocket (plus a few other bits) and this order is not being updated. Chat just tells me i will get an email when it does - and also been escalted and will get an email 3 times!!! 3 times no email and still no update.   
Order Number:0449830970559Order Date:17/06/2020 23:07:17

22days from order so far!!

Will it be days, weeks, months!!

Also told to email support - no reply!!!

I went direct as i thought i would get the customer service and support!!! not even got the products yet and dont feel i am getting any service!!

Come on DJI sort your supply chain out or at least update your shopping pages to say 14days plus for shipping NOT 3- 7 days!!!! appreciate COVID etc but JUST TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS WHAT YOUR DOING!!!
I advise many clients in my industry communication is key!

I ordered from apple the sametime and they gave a predicted period of time and admitted my Ipad was being made!! they had dialouge with their customer PLUS updates.

You have my order, you have my money!! lets back your products up with customer service!

New DJI customer starting to doubt the whole brand

2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're truly sorry for the inconvenience. As compensation for the trouble caused, I would be able to process (10 DJI Credits) for you and this credit can be used 15 days after receiving the order physically. I know this does not cover all trouble and expenses caused, but I hope it will at least to some extent alleviate the frustration.

We'll push the team for further assistance. Thanks again for your patience.
2020-7-8
Use props
Alexzone
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-8 09:02
Hi, we're truly sorry for the inconvenience. As compensation for the trouble caused, I would be able to process (10 DJI Credits) for you and this credit can be used 15 days after receiving the order physically. I know this does not cover all trouble and expenses caused, but I hope it will at least to some extent alleviate the frustration.

We'll push the team for further assistance. Thanks again for your patience.

urgent order
hi dji i have send many emails and chat online regarding my order that i have not recieved
i contact fedex regarding the isue and they told me the sender needs to contsct them something happend to the package
please resolve this problem cause its out of my hands to resolve the pachage  being more than 17 days already
and i have not recieved my order   
and
DJI IS NOT HELPING ME TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND I AM HAVING A BAD CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH THE COMPANY
THANK YOU
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Alexzone Posted at 7-14 12:38
urgent order
hi dji i have send many emails and chat online regarding my order that i have not recieved

Hi Alexzone, I have replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid2215673
2020-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules