Shipment stuck in Memphis, requesting documentation from importer
5048 21 2020-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bikerpilot
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

My order with number 0019825645530 appears to be stuck in customs in Memphis requesting information from DJI (see below). Could you please follow up?

BestiAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==[/img]
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. The team designated have already made arrangements and this has been addressed previously. We'll push the team for updates.

Again, we thank you for your patience.
2020-7-8
Use props
djiuser_QsNUTCKc1JrY
lvl.1
United States

I'm having the same issue and my local store recently got more in stock.  Is there a way to cancel the order stuck in customs?
2020-7-9
Use props
bikerpilot
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_QsNUTCKc1JrY Posted at 7-9 08:52
I'm having the same issue and my local store recently got more in stock.  Is there a way to cancel the order stuck in customs?

I contacted DJI, they made a note of my cancellation request and told me to refuse delivery by Fedex (which should have happened a few hours ago, but again Fedex missed the window). I have a note outside to Fedex stating that we refuse delivery (in case I miss the delivery person). DJI promised a refund within 10-14 days.
2020-7-9
Use props
bikerpilot
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_QsNUTCKc1JrY Posted at 7-9 08:52

I contacted DJI, they made a note of my cancellation request and told me to refuse delivery by Fedex (which should have happened a few hours ago, but again Fedex missed the window). I have a note outside to Fedex stating that we refuse delivery (in case I miss the delivery person). DJI promised a refund within 10-14 days.
2020-7-9
Use props
dFores
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-8 08:54
Hi, there. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. The team designated have already made arrangements and this has been addressed previously. We'll push the team for updates.

Again, we thank you for your patience.

I also have an order stuck in customs

Order number 0018305595451

Stuck in customs for a day now. Called Fedex, they said all we could do was wait.

Customs issues:

- Itemized breakdown of product composition required.
Recommended action: Shipper to provide.

- Reason for delay:Clearance instructions from the importer are required.
Recommended action:Importer must provide instructions.

- Reason for delay:Importer needs to provide tariff number.
Recommended action:Importer to provide.

This is exceptionally frustrating, is there anything I can do, or can DJI help with this? I've spent time on the phone and waiting on support chats and am getting nowhere.
2020-7-9
Use props
dFores
New
United States

dFores Posted at 7-9 09:51

I've also found a local store that has the item in stock, but I've already purchased the DJI Care Refresh which has applied to the drone that is currently held in customs.

If I purchase a drone locally from Best Buy, can my Care Refresh be bound to that new drone if I cancel the shipment that is held up? If not, can the current care refresh be canceled and refunded?

I would much prefer to receive the shipment I ordered directly from DJI and not give Best Buy my money, but my patience is wearing thin.
Update: got the same story from DJI support that others are reporting. Refuse the shipment to cancel the order, refund will be issued 10-14 days after the return is received. So likely 20-30 days until I get my money back. Worth noting that a refused order will also have its DJI Care Refresh automatically refunded, according to DJI Support.

I do want to be understanding of the difficulties around COVID-19 pandemic, but these customs issues seem to be rather widespread and related to a new distributor. When I ordered my Mavic Mini FlyMore Combo last year I had no problems clearing customs. Looks like I'm going to Best Buy :-/

2020-7-9
Use props
Yinzer
lvl.1
United States

My Package is also stuck in Memphis Fedex hub - order #0013535086947
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

dFores Posted at 7-9 09:51

Hi, we're truly sorry for this. We'll be forwarding this with the designated team for further assistance. Thank you so much for your patience.
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Yinzer Posted at 7-9 10:35
My Package is also stuck in Memphis Fedex hub - order #0013535086947

Apologies for having such issues with your shipment. We've forwarded this to the designated team for further assistance. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-7-9
Use props
djiuser_QsNUTCKc1JrY
lvl.1
United States

My order is 0010575895683 if you could forward mine to the team as well.
2020-7-9
Use props
bikerpilot
lvl.1
United States

As instructed by DJI, I have refused delivery. DJI: please take the appropriate actions from here.  Order no: 0019825645530

2020-7-9
Use props
djiuser_QsNUTCKc1JrY
lvl.1
United States

bikerpilot Posted at 7-9 11:36
As instructed by DJI, I have refused delivery. DJI: please take the appropriate actions from here.  Order no: 0019825645530

So Fedex arrived today for you?
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Jim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 181142 ft
United States

Edit: it double posted my comment for some reason. Please see below comment.
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Jim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 181142 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-9 11:01
Apologies for having such issues with your shipment. We've forwarded this to the designated team for further assistance. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Mine is also stuck in Memphis . Can you forward my order number and have me be updated on the progress? Order # 0019951831025
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DJI Jim Posted at 7-9 13:41
Mine is also stuck in Memphis . Can you forward my order number and have me be updated on the progress? Order # 0019951831025

No worries, Jim. We'd love to help you with that. Thank you for your patience.
2020-7-9
Use props
djiuser_ipqXdpFlY7uR
lvl.1

Canada

Hi,

i ordered a Ronin S last week and get stuck by US customs. Entry will be corrected and resubmitted. A DHL representative shall attempt to contact the importer or shipper if further information is required.

It is possible to help DHL to unblock this issue please. I give you all information : Let me know if you need more information with me thanks

Order Details

Order Number:

Order Date:
    2020-07-04 18:58:49 (UTC-4)

Waybill: 1001398274
Customs status updated Sign up for shipment notifications         Friday, July 10, 2020 at 03:57 Origin Service Area: SHENZHEN - DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND        
Estimated Delivery: Monday, July 13, 2020 By End of Day

1 Piece
        Further Detail:

Entry is rejected by Customs Authorities
        Next Step:

Entry will be corrected and resubmitted. A DHL representative shall attempt to contact the importer or shipper if further information is required.

Destination Service Area: EASTERN QUEBEC AREA - TROIS RIVIERES - CANADA        
2020-7-10
Use props
djiuser_yEot5AV2WtJ9
New

United States

My Order # 0015989902022 is also stuck in Memphis for a Clearance Delay .. Can you please check on it ?
2020-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_yEot5AV2WtJ9 Posted at 8-3 08:21
My Order # 0015989902022 is also stuck in Memphis for a Clearance Delay .. Can you please check on it ?

Hi, our teams are working on it and there will be an update soon, please wait for the shipping update. Thank you.
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ipqXdpFlY7uR Posted at 7-10 02:52
Hi,

i ordered a Ronin S last week and get stuck by US customs. Entry will be corrected and resubmitted. A DHL representative shall attempt to contact the importer or shipper if further information is required.

Terribly sorry for the delayed response on your comment, as per checking, the package had been delivered on 13 July, if there is anything else I can help, please feel free to let me know.
2020-8-4
Use props
laz522
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-4 03:23
Hi, our teams are working on it and there will be an update soon, please wait for the shipping update. Thank you.

Thank you it has been released and a delivery date has been set.
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

laz522 Posted at 8-4 09:14
Thank you it has been released and a delivery date has been set.

Yep, it will be delivered soon.
2020-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules