Last Status: July, 3rd, Departed Facility in Dongguan - China

DJI Care runs since July, 5th

When will I get my Order?

2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi,  sorry if it's taking too long for you to receive your order. You will surely be notified via email for updates.  Kindly take note if you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment. If you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement. Please note that if you purchase the care plan directly on the website, it is automatically activated and linked to your unit. You don't need to manually activate the service plan. You will receive the DJI Care Service Agreement after activation successfully, please check your email. The service agreement is a confirmation email that the service plan was already activated and linked to your unit.

Hope this helps. Thank you for your patience.
2020-7-8
Use props
fans3d0c5522
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 7-8 08:49
Hi,  sorry if it's taking too long for you to receive your order. You will surely be notified via email for updates.  Kindly take note if you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment. If you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement. Please note that if you purchase the care plan directly on the website, it is automatically activated and linked to your unit. You don't need to manually activate the service plan. You will receive the DJI Care Service Agreement after activation successfully, please check your email. The service agreement is a confirmation email that the service plan was already activated and linked to your unit.

You didn't tell me, I paid a Service I couldn't fully use, did you?

Before I ordered my first own drone I heard only good things about DJI. But now I'm making my own experience about the brand, I have to say it is very dissapointing.

Especially because some people get Postponement of the Start of DJI Care and others don't.
2020-7-8
Use props
Hdmark25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 302795 ft
United States

i was on the live chat the other day and had the same question about my DJI care and they told me when i get my drone to contact them back and they will start my care at that time,   mine started on the 27th of June.   i havent got my drone yet so we shall see
2020-7-8
Use props
fans3d0c5522
lvl.1

Germany

I got the Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo today and DJI Care is also running from today on. Got an E-Mail on this as verification.

Thank you very much DJI
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans3d0c5522 Posted at 7-8 11:16
You didn't tell me, I paid a Service I couldn't fully use, did you?

Before I ordered my first own drone I heard only good things about DJI. But now I'm making my own experience about the brand, I have to say it is very dissapointing.

I've sent you PM, please check, thanks.
2020-7-9
Use props
Alexzone
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-8 08:49
Hi,  sorry if it's taking too long for you to receive your order. You will surely be notified via email for updates.  Kindly take note if you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment. If you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement. Please note that if you purchase the care plan directly on the website, it is automatically activated and linked to your unit. You don't need to manually activate the service plan. You will receive the DJI Care Service Agreement after activation successfully, please check your email. The service agreement is a confirmation email that the service plan was already activated and linked to your unit.

my order is lost to
urgent order
hi dji i have send many emails and chat online regarding my order that i have not recieved
i contact fedex regarding the isue and they told me the sender needs to contsct them something happend to the package
please resolve this problem cause its out of my hands to resolve the pachage  being more than 17 days already
and i have not recieved my order   
and
DJI IS NOT HELPING ME TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND I AM HAVING A BAD CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH THE COMPANY
THANK YOU
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Alexzone Posted at 7-14 12:37
my order is lost to
urgent order

Hi Alexzone, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will forward your order to our logistics team for a check and push them to contact the FEDEX to solve the issue asap. If there is an update, I'll let you know.
2020-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules