Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New version of desktop app
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gpvillamil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210226 ft
United States

I notice that version 1.1.4 of the Mac and Windows app became available yesterday.

Any idea of the changes?

One thing I notice is that the UART commands and the Custom UI commands in Python all seem to work.
2020-7-8
Use props
gpvillamil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210226 ft
United States

Nevermind, it tells you when you startup. Adds ability to send a log to DJI support, popup with changelog, bug fixes.
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to the changes on v1.1.4 the desktop application. The new version added features to improve ways to send logs to our DJI support team for better assistance, fixes and optimization of the said application. Thank you.
2020-7-9
Use props
Rodcampos
New
Mexico

Hello guys, you seem very pros with the robomaster. I got it for my kid this Christmas, unfortunately I can´t get it to work. As soon as I turn it on, there's a red light flashing. I've read an dit says it should connect to the app and check where is the problem. The main issue here is that it won't connect to any wifi. No router, no different iPads or iPhone. It seems to me the problem is the wifi. Do you have any suggestions where could I find more info about this troubleshooting?
Thank you in advance and happy new year.
2021-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules