DJI customer service second to none.
649 5 2020-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
waltwblady.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46696 ft
Canada

I’d like to add a personal comment about DJI’s Customer Service.

Back in the Spring of 2020 I had connection problems between my M2P, the Remote Controller and my 7.8” CrystalSky tablet. No suggestions on this forum worked. I ended up buying a Smart Controller in order to get back in the air this Summer.

DJI were monitoring my posts, and took it upon themselves to send me a repair ticket and UPS shipment labels to their Service Center in Texas. Short story is… I sent in my RC about three weeks ago and it just arrived this afternoon. Tests show that all my kit is now in perfect working condition. I’ve set up the repaired RC and CrystalSky as a secondary controller for photography.

You know, I’ve read a lot of complaints on this forum about shoddy DJI customer service. I don’t know of any other large manufacturer that would take the initiative and time to help a customer without being asked. The DJI folks have certainly earned my respect. Thanks for all you’ve done guys. Wish I had the bucks to buy one of your big rigs.

2020-7-8
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats encouraging to read and quite refreshing
2020-7-8
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good to here.
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are pleased to hear everything has been resolved and appreciate your positive feedback, it means a lot to us, wish you have a nice time on flying the drone.
2020-7-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good to know,  Thanks for sharing.
2020-7-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain