DJI Digital FPV System Release Notes (07/08/2020)
24410 111 2020-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DoctorNick
lvl.1

Denmark

BONOBUS Posted at 8-9 16:31
Hello gzhun, I'm in Spain (Barcelona) ... do you know if can I update to these firmware and works in 50 mbts with the "naco,txt" trick ? ... in 1200mw ? ..you know?

Try again without (.txt) only naco (TXT NO)
2020-8-13
Use props
dikerBer
lvl.2

Germany

don't do that.
it's "naco.txt"
2020-8-15
Use props
Alejandro8706
lvl.4

Spain

dikerBer Publicado en 8-15 09:02
no hagas eso.
es "naco.txt"

a mi no me sirve si le pongo naco.txt .... escrivo solo naco y asi si me funciona el truco de fcc
2020-8-15
Use props
BONOBUS
lvl.1

Spain

Alejandro8706 Posted at 8-10 09:14
HOLA YO VIVO EN ASTURIAS TODAS MIS UNIDADES AEREAS NORMALES Y EL CADDX VISTA VA TODO PERFECTO CON EL TRUCO FCC Y TAMBIEN VA A 1200MW Y A 50 MBIT TRANQUILO TODO SIGUE SIENDO IGUAL Y FUNCIONA TODO PERFECTO A 50 MBIT. UN SALUDO

Gracias Alejandro8706. Ya he actualizado y efectivamente ya va a 50 mb de bitrate. Pero sigo teniendo un problema respecto al rango de alcance, es muy bajo. A 1200 mw no llega a mas de 500 mts de distancia, ya no sé qué hacer. Te ocurre lo mismo ?
2020-8-18
Use props
Alejandro8706
lvl.4

Spain

BONOBUS Posted at 8-18 02:39
Gracias Alejandro8706. Ya he actualizado y efectivamente ya va a 50 mb de bitrate. Pero sigo teniendo un problema respecto al rango de alcance, es muy bajo. A 1200 mw no llega a mas de 500 mts de distancia, ya no sé qué hacer. Te ocurre lo mismo ?

hola pues la verdad que tengo bastante rango....formatea las tarjetas sd por si acaso que una vez tube problemas y con eso se soluciono y otra cosa que puedes hacer es despues de actualizar reiniciar todo de fabrica y volver a configurar todo a ver si asi se te arregla.un saludo
2020-8-18
Use props
ElCorboLoco
New
Flight distance : 35226 ft

United States

Please add audio!  This system has such great range, that I can not hear the drone!  Audio would be great!
2020-8-26
Use props
Atomicodex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1099268 ft
United States

Does my DJI FPV system work with my DJI Osmo Action? I saw a video that showed the camera plugged into the air unit via USB, and the Osmo Action was mentioned in a previous firmware release notes.

Why can't I get an answer to this question???
2020-8-29
Use props
Stefan_73
lvl.1

Germany

Bug when using both DJI Air Unit and Vista:
When using the Vista, there is oviously no recording on the Vista Unit possible. Thus the goggle turns its setting automatically to recording on goggles only. This setting persists after switching back to a DJI Air Unit. So each time I need to restore the recording setting to "both".
Intended behaviour: Store recording settings not globally as goggle setting but as property of the Air Unit used.
2020-8-30
Use props
Alejandro8706
lvl.4

Spain

Stefan_73 Posted at 8-30 20:28
When using the Vista, there is oviously no recording on the Vista Unit possible. Thus the goggle turns its setting automatically to recording on goggles only. This setting persists after switching back to a DJI Air Unit. So each time I need to restore the recording setting to "both".
Intended behaviour: Store recording settings not globally as goggle setting but as property of the Air Unit used.

A MI NO ME PASA ESO Y TENGO EL VISTA Y EL AIR UNIT EN VARIOS DRONES
2020-8-31
Use props
dikerBer
lvl.2

Germany

MEINE FRESSE KÖNNT IHR NICH EINFACH ENGLISCH REDEN WIE JEDER ANDERE AUCH????
2020-8-31
Use props
roady123
lvl.3

Germany

Hm......
2020-9-1
Use props
dikerBer
lvl.2

Germany

so i updated one of my air units to FW.06 now, went for a test flight yesterday.
came home with two video files.
one 0:59 long and another 1:29 long.

this is just an insolence.
i'm downgrading to .04, and i won't be upgrading my FW until this is resolved. and for now, i'll go back to buying analog equipment.

why do you even write it in the patch notes, if it is CLEARLY not fixed in the slightest?
2020-9-2
Use props
Alejandro8706
lvl.4

Spain

dikerBer Posted at 9-2 04:00
so i updated one of my air units to FW.06 now, went for a test flight yesterday.

formatea la sd en el pc...yo una vez tube el mismo problema y se me arreglo asi. saludos
2020-9-2
Use props
ObiJanKenobi
lvl.1

Germany

Stefan_73 Posted at 8-30 20:28
When using the Vista, there is oviously no recording on the Vista Unit possible. Thus the goggle turns its setting automatically to recording on goggles only. This setting persists after switching back to a DJI Air Unit. So each time I need to restore the recording setting to "both".

I have this Bug too, thanks for pointing it out! Didn't know it until then, thought my SD cards are damaged.
2020-9-2
Use props
ObiJanKenobi
lvl.1

Germany

Alejandro8706 Posted at 9-2 14:41
formatea la sd en el pc...yo una vez tube el mismo problema y se me arreglo asi. saludos

Seriously dude! Answering an english question in spanish... use the same language as everybody else or go to DJI.es
2020-9-2
Use props
Alejandro8706
lvl.4

Spain

2020-9-4
Use props
SkeemoFPV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2657 ft
United Kingdom

dikerBer Posted at 9-2 04:00
so i updated one of my air units to FW.06 now, went for a test flight yesterday.

Ive got 2 AU's and 2 vistas, so far i've been lucky and not had this issue
2020-9-9
Use props
dr_jon3s
lvl.2

United Kingdom

"Dear DJI" - hows about some firmware that works properly eh? Eh? what about it?....Eh? <Nudge Nudge....>
2020-9-10
Use props
Alf_Skaar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 159567 ft
Norway

The next firmware release will most likely be the most important one as it will dictate how many will go DJI FPV in 2021
2020-9-20
Use props
Chris Masih-Das
lvl.1

United States

Giammi Posted at 7-8 22:22
Is there any new OSD element for BetaFlight? LQ and Warnings are those that I need the most.
Interested to know this one as well. There’s a lot of additional Betaflight OSD elements that I’d like to have
2020-10-3
Use props
Wiruz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300548 ft
Sweden

PID tuning with the DJI system is a mess still! Sometimes it works but mostly not! Get random Black screens with both my air units ,Sometimes it works for a month and then BANG! Not suitable for long range as i wouldn't trust the system at all right now after having this issues with both my systems.
Also when starting the googles I'm set in public channel and not the selected, I have to manually select the channel again which is frustrating as hell!
Also the most annoying thing is that the air units sometimes record but mostly don't, "SD card to slow" or "No SD card" pops up. I can manually start the recording sometimes but it usually stops.
Why haven't DJI fixed these issues yet? I really hope to see some quality bug fixes now!

* Fix PIDs
* Fix random black screen
* Previous Channel auto locked from startup.
* SD card issue with recommended cards

Yes i am on the latest FW
Yes i have tested different air units
Yes i have the recommended SD cards, Actually i have purchased different cards in the list.
Happens on all my 4S rigs
I use Low esr caps
two of my flightcontrollers are prepared for the DJI fpv system. Plug and play.
2020-10-4
Use props
lvl.2
United States

I’m still getting slow card write issues on the air unit dvr after about 4 minutes of flying. I have on firmware 6 and have restored to factory settings and have the best card DJI recommends. PLEASE HELP!!!
2020-10-16
Use props
lvl.2
United States

Flew twice today between 6-7 minutes and finally had full video recording in air unit dvr. I tried the suggestion of stop recording after arm then restart recording. Glad it works but a high end system like this I shouldnt have to do multiple steps to correct something the system is suppose to do automatically
2020-10-17
Use props
JurnFPV
lvl.2

Netherlands

@twitchfpv Posted at 10-16 19:01
I’m still getting slow card write issues on the air unit dvr after about 4 minutes of flying. I have on firmware 6 and have restored to factory settings and have the best card DJI recommends. PLEASE HELP!!!

After you transfered the video files from your air unit to your computer and put the sd card back in the air unit. Did you format the sd card again?
Lately after I do this, I don't seems to have any problems anymore. Everything is still recording automatically. (Also the ambient temperatures is getting way colder now).
2020-10-22
Use props
djiuser_xWnnhCo5iGHn
lvl.1

United States

5zero7rc Posted at 7-9 14:45
You are probably still in public channel 8.  Switch to channel 1,2, or 3 and you should see it switch to 50Mbps mode.

thanks this helped me
2020-11-1
Use props
TortureMBR
lvl.1

United States

Any updates on the horizon?  I'm using the officially recommended and tested SD cards formatted in the air unit itself, and I still get that dreaded SD SLOW error when recording.  I'm kind of over that error.  The built in DVR is proving to be useless.
2020-11-21
Use props
Wiruz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300548 ft
Sweden

Ok this sucks! Where is the fw updates ?Is this when DJI thinks everything is great and it wont get better than this? I mean slow SD card and random PID stuck and other things but nothing apparently!
July was the last update! No more DJI googles for me in the future if you cant fix the bugs on the existing ones
2020-11-24
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

Atomicodex Posted at 8-29 09:36
Does my DJI FPV system work with my DJI Osmo Action? I saw a video that showed the camera plugged into the air unit via USB, and the Osmo Action was mentioned in a previous firmware release notes.

Why can't I get an answer to this question???

Which firmware was it that mentioned Osmo Action? I don't remember ever seeing that and can't find it now.
2020-11-25
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

Wiruz Posted at 11-24 13:37
Ok this sucks! Where is the fw updates ?Is this when DJI thinks everything is great and it wont get better than this? I mean slow SD card and random PID stuck and other things but nothing apparently!
July was the last update! No more DJI googles for me in the future if you cant fix the bugs on the existing ones

Just because we've been spoiled by 2-3 month update release cycle doesn't mean that has too keep up forever. Sure they will probably be more updates, but you seem to be forgetting it's 2020, a challenging year that possibly delayed or even completely killed some plans. None of the issues make the system unusable and there are easy workarounds for both issues you mentioned. Relax, go fly.
2020-11-25
Use props
djiuser_vgwL4isjFDoA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61132 ft
Sweden

Giammi Posted at 7-8 22:22
Is there any new OSD element for BetaFlight? LQ and Warnings are those that I need the most.

Iam waiting for crossfire Lq to work in osd and I want the Custom osd to be saved in srt or get hardcoded into video to se my gps position in videos
2020-12-6
Use props
fansa362a1c8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 247533 ft
Spain

Hi,

+ 8 months without new release!!!!!!!

What are we waiting for?

King regards,
2021-3-11
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Been 8 months since the last firmware update.
2021-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules