ronin rocker frequently no response
865 9 2020-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Allen W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1293776 ft
Canada

My ronin often does not respond, the app can control it, but the joystick does not work, I have updated the system, but this does not seem to solve the problem, it is an intermittent failure

I think this is a hardware design problem by DJI
2020-7-8
Use props
Allen W
lvl.1
Canada

tapy erro not ronin rocker IS ronin -S
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Allen W, sorry for the difficulties with the joysticks, did you try to calibrate the joysticks? When the joystick does not work, were you able to control the gimbal via the virtual joysticks in the APP?
2020-7-9
Use props
Allen W
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-9 00:07
Hi Allen W, sorry for the difficulties with the joysticks, did you try to calibrate the joysticks? When the joystick does not work, were you able to control the gimbal via the virtual joysticks in the APP?

when the joystick does not work,APP can still ctrl it But at this time, the app shows 0% power,I have tried all calibrations and this only solves the problem temporarily,I also tried to update the firmware with my computer, this will not improve the situation
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Allen W Posted at 7-9 10:49
when the joystick does not work,APP can still ctrl it But at this time, the app shows 0% power,I have tried all calibrations and this only solves the problem temporarily,I also tried to update the firmware with my computer, this will not improve the situation

0% power in the APP may relate to the Bluetooth connection, please try to reset the Bluetooth by pressing the M button six times.
If the joysticks keep failing to control the gimbal, it is recommended to send back the gimbal for further evaluation, please contact support@dji.com to start a ticket.
2020-7-12
Use props
Allen W
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-12 03:27
0% power in the APP may relate to the Bluetooth connection, please try to reset the Bluetooth by pressing the M button six times.
If the joysticks keep failing to control the gimbal, it is recommended to send back the gimbal for further evaluation, please contact  to start a ticket.

I sent it back, please check   UPS:1ZE80E409140788622
2020-7-16
Use props
Allen W
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-12 03:27
If the joysticks keep failing to control the gimbal, it is recommended to send back the gimbal for further evaluation, please contact  to start a ticket.

and I left a USB in the package, there is a video in the USB about how it does not work,I also wrote a paper to describe the situation. I need to use it to shoot several projects, please check as soon as possible.
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Allen W Posted at 7-16 12:59
and I left a USB in the package, there is a video in the USB about how it does not work,I also wrote a paper to describe the situation. I need to use it to shoot several projects, please check as soon as possible.

Sorry for the late response, our repair center will take care of it when the device arrives, hope you will get it back soon.
2020-7-19
Use props
Allen W
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-19 02:24
Sorry for the late response, our repair center will take care of it when the device arrives, hope you will get it back soon.

I received my equipment from the repair center, but the problem was not resolved. Sometimes it will not work properly
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Allen W Posted at 8-6 14:24
I received my equipment from the repair center, but the problem was not resolved. Sometimes it will not work properly

Hi Allen, sorry to hear that, may I know more details about the issue that you encountered? If it is the same problem, kindly please contact our support team again via support@dji.com for further assistance. Thanks.
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules