DJI refresh care purchase
2934 5 2020-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI_Dimitris
lvl.1
Greece

Hi All,

I hope all of you are doing great. I have purchased and received a mini mavic from a local store in Greece. I haven't yet activated it.
searching the DJI website it states the following:
"DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region since the benefits provided by DJI Care Refresh are only eligible in the region where it was purchased."

Can I just buy it online from the DJI store here DJI.com, would that be valid for my region Greece?

regards,

Dimitris
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dimitris, you could select country/region on DJI Online store, please ensure the DJI Care Refresh and the product are purchased from the same country or region.You could provide us the SN of your drone, we will help verify its version.
online store.png

2020-7-9
Use props
DJI_Dimitris
lvl.1
Greece

Thanks a lot, I have just completed the order.
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJI_Dimitris Posted at 7-9 05:38
Thanks a lot, I have just completed the order.

Got it, thanks for your update. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI_Dimitris
lvl.1
Greece

Hi, I would like to ask if the order is complete, because I can see the following in the order page:

Can I start using the drone?
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJI_Dimitris Posted at 7-9 23:57
Hi, I would like to ask if the order is complete, because I can see the following in the order page:
[view_image]

Sorry for the confusion of this page, when purchasing DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement. The order status on this page will be completed in 15 days automatically, no worries about it.
Your DJI Care Refresh has been activated, please check the status here:  https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
2020-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules