Short video of my test for M2P Active Tracking up to 65km/h.
557 8 2020-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SecaBluePro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 473825 ft
Sweden

Thought I would have some fun making a little video using the M2P's active tracking to follow my car. According to the flight record, at one point it hit 65km/h trying to keep up with me. The only non-automated shots are the opening and closing scenes when the car is not moving (as I am flying manual). Shot in HLG, edited with FCPX

2020-7-9
Use props
neilfisher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 385243 ft
Canada

Fantastic footage and impressive speeds from the M2P - loving the canola fields
2020-7-9
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

Very nicely done !  Nice landscape also !
2020-7-9
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done.
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SecaBluePro. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this cool video you have created. Great work and thank you for your support.
2020-7-9
Use props
SecaBluePro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 473825 ft
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-9 20:20
Hello there SecaBluePro. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this cool video you have created. Great work and thank you for your support.

Thanks... I usually fly my jobs in manual without the advanced features. I must say that I was suitably impressed with how the MP2 handled the object recognition and change of direction to track effectively.   It was also very gusty wind, and the drone flew as if it was nothing at all.
2020-7-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent video
2020-7-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

SecaBluePro Posted at 7-10 08:02
Thanks... I usually fly my jobs in manual without the advanced features. I must say that I was suitably impressed with how the MP2 handled the object recognition and change of direction to track effectively.   It was also very gusty wind, and the drone flew as if it was nothing at all.

Hi there SecaBluePro. You are very much welcome and thank you for the positive feedback you have given us. Have a safe and happy flying always. .
2020-7-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video!
2020-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now