A few Questions
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SLB13
New

Saudi Arabia

• Currently is Python supported as a language on all SDKs? What about Java? For both mobile and computer.
  • What are SDK's, in relation to DJI?
  • Can I build an Mobile SDK and use it instead of the Go App?
  • What's the difference between Windows SDk and On-Board SDK?
  • Would SDK's allow me to control Drones at a high level (using functions/methods (ie, .FlyLeft, .FlyRight)), or even at a lower level (motors, microprocessors etc.))?
  • For example, if a drone has gps, but doesn't support Waypoint, can I program that for it? Similarly with Obstacle Avoidance using only the front camera.
  • Can I control Drones through a computer instead of a phone/controller?
  • Do controllers basically act as an antenna to communicate with the drone, and the phone is simply an visual interface between both of them?
  • How do you connect a drone with DJI FlightHub, does it connect through the controller antenna or the phone application?
  • What's the difference between the Tello and other drones in terms of programmability?
  • I understand that only a limited number of drones (Some of the Matrice series Drones) support SDK development, does that mean that no programmability whatsoever is allowed on other drones?
  • I see that the Matrice as a sort of a bridge between a flexible drone (Software wise, possibly Hardware) and one with it's own capabilities pre implemented, should I use one of them as a delivery based drone, would it be equipped for that? As I see it as the sturdiest, and programmable in the sense of SDK's (Gripping mechanisim for carrying, Waypoint etc.)
  • Would you recommend another drone?

Thank you.
2020-7-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You'll find a lot of answer here - https://developer.dji.com
2020-7-14
Use props