649 12 2020-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luibera
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1017434 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello everyone, yesterday I received my third Mavic 2 Pro drone replaced in assistance by the laboratory in the Netherlands, also this defective with tilt problems on the gimbal

I report the chronology of assistance :

Aircraft Sn: 1633GAS0H1Xxxx :

Received on 30/11/2019 and sent back on 15/05/2020 for gimbal tilt problems
Case number CAS-4327225-xxxxxx

Aircraft Sn: 1633H4U0H1xxxx :

Received on 13/06/2020 and sent back on 24/06/2020 for gimbal tilt problems
Case number CAS-4511582-xxxxxx

Aircraft Sn: 1633H660H1xxxx

Received on 08/07/2020, tested in flight as soon as activated has inclination of the gimbal to the left, flying sideways to the right or left

I wonder how it can be possible for a company like DJI to send a defective drone to the customer 3 times, we are talking about a product that costs 1499 euros, since March 2020 I cannot use it in any way it comes and goes from assistance.

I ask anyone who has a mavic 2 pro if he can carry out a check, flying sideways to the right or left to check if the gimbal remains aligned with the horizon or leans to one side

I am considering with my lawyer to take action against the seller to ask for cancellation and refund of the sale
(as responsible for the guarantee period)
after this experience never again a DJI product

2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi luibera, sorry for that case happened. I have escalated your case to the related team for a check and follow up, please don't worry, I will do my best to assist you. If there is an update, we'll let you know.
2020-7-9
Use props
i435TDD
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Hello, since I cannot make a new thread I am going to use this one. I bought mavic mini on 17/07/2020 from DJI store in Sofia, Bulgaria. Been flying it for 3 days now and I am extremely unsatisfied. The maximum i have went with it is 600-700m(out of the city) with terrible sttutering and it was unpleasent. I am advertised 2km... In the city at 150-200m is the maximum i feel comfortable before the quality gets bad. So i decided to go to the store and return it and buy mavic air 2 when i save some extra cash. They denied my request for refund(3 days after purschase). So i sent it for a check to see if it is faulty. The service was terrible, I contacted the livechat on the DJI site and they said they can't help me. What can I do if after they return my drone(possibly fixed if it had issues or just absolutely false advertising) if it still has the same problems?
2020-7-21
Use props
fans2d0cf759
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1017434 ft
  • >>>
Italy

i435TDD Posted at 7-21 04:29
Hello, since I cannot make a new thread I am going to use this one. I bought mavic mini on 17/07/2020 from DJI store in Sofia, Bulgaria. Been flying it for 3 days now and I am extremely unsatisfied. The maximum i have went with it is 600-700m(out of the city) with terrible sttutering and it was unpleasent. I am advertised 2km... In the city at 150-200m is the maximum i feel comfortable before the quality gets bad. So i decided to go to the store and return it and buy mavic air 2 when i save some extra cash. They denied my request for refund(3 days after purschase). So i sent it for a check to see if it is faulty. The service was terrible, I contacted the livechat on the DJI site and they said they can't help me. What can I do if after they return my drone(possibly fixed if it had issues or just absolutely false advertising) if it still has the same problems?

Hi I had problems with Mavic 2 pro, the gimbal did not stay still on the horizon when the drone moved sideways.

I have received 3 drones with the same problem from the assistance, Now I am waiting to receive the 4 replacement drone that should be new and sealed.

Hopefully it works properly

about your problem I can tell you that the mavic mini in the city may suffer connection problems as the transmission takes place in WIFI

You can try to contact dji support at this address:

support@dji.com
2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

i435TDD Posted at 7-21 04:29
Hello, since I cannot make a new thread I am going to use this one. I bought mavic mini on 17/07/2020 from DJI store in Sofia, Bulgaria. Been flying it for 3 days now and I am extremely unsatisfied. The maximum i have went with it is 600-700m(out of the city) with terrible sttutering and it was unpleasent. I am advertised 2km... In the city at 150-200m is the maximum i feel comfortable before the quality gets bad. So i decided to go to the store and return it and buy mavic air 2 when i save some extra cash. They denied my request for refund(3 days after purschase). So i sent it for a check to see if it is faulty. The service was terrible, I contacted the livechat on the DJI site and they said they can't help me. What can I do if after they return my drone(possibly fixed if it had issues or just absolutely false advertising) if it still has the same problems?

Hi there, I'm so sorry to read your experience, where did you send the drone to? There is no authorized repair center in your country at the moment, did the reseller send back the drone to DJI official repair center? If yes, could you please get the case number from them so that we could help further?
2020-7-21
Use props
i435TDD
lvl.1

Bulgaria

I bought it from DJI store in Sofia RING MALL and they sent it to Plovdiv city, they said there is the service center. This is probably the address of the service center Address: 52 "Kuklensko shose" blvd, 4000 Plovdiv, Bulgaria
2020-7-21
Use props
i435TDD
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Store Address: Sofia, „Okolovrasten pat“ 214 str., Sofia Ring Mall, Floor 2, DJI Store Sofia
This is the address of the store i bought from, they are in a big mall and i think they claim to be official DJI store since there is no other name anywhere its only says DJI with big letters infront of the store.
2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

i435TDD Posted at 7-21 11:01
Store Address: Sofia, „Okolovrasten pat“ 214 str., Sofia Ring Mall, Floor 2, DJI Store Sofia
This is the address of the store i bought from, they are in a big mall and i think they claim to be official DJI store since there is no other name anywhere its only says DJI with big letters infront of the store.

Did you reach them to verify whether the drone was sent back to DJI official center for the diagnosis or they evaluate the drone by themselves? We also need the SN of your drone, your email left to the reseller and the contact number, please PM me and then keep me updated in the thread, thanks.
2020-7-24
Use props
i435TDD
lvl.1

Bulgaria

They said they will check the drone at the location i sent you, they are not sending it to DJI. I will contact them on Monday to confirm. This is the contact number and email 0700 45 199, sales@dji.bg. Im not sure how u can call them from outside of the country, maybe remove the first zero and add the country code (+359).
2020-7-25
Use props
i435TDD
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Comment from google rating:  The service in this store is beyond awful. The guys there don’t bother offering any advice or even notice you’re there and act like they’re happy to see you leave. Bought my first drone from a different store later the same day because people like these won’t get a penny out of my pocket.

Another one: Doesn't take returns no matter what. You should order from abroad instead of buying from this store. Owned by worst franchisee. They make DJI brand look bad. My worst consumer experience in Bulgaria.

And another: Worst DJI store, do not take returns at any reason. Not the best customer service. Best to buy directly from DJI EU or others who follow the EU law for returns. Do not waste you time here. Sadly couldn't provide a 0 Star.

Guess i should check before buying next time

Also they are saying they are an official DJI authorized store in Bulgarian (DJI Store Sofia е първият официален оторизиран магазин на DJI в България), when you paste that in google translate you get - DJI Store Sofia is the first official store for an authorized DJI store in Bulgaria
2020-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

i435TDD Posted at 7-25 11:48
They said they will check the drone at the location i sent you, they are not sending it to DJI. I will contact them on Monday to confirm. This is the contact number and email 0700 45 199, . Im not sure how u can call them from outside of the country, maybe remove the first zero and add the country code (+359).

Thanks for your clarify, kindly please confirm with your seller and keep us updated. If there is anything I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-7-26
Use props
i435TDD
lvl.1

Bulgaria

I have PMed you.
2020-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Received and replied, please check and keep us updated.
2020-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules