I crashed my Mavic Mini
9855 191 2020-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 11:37
I think it would be a good idea for members to read this guys posts.
If he doesn’t like what you say he threatens to invade your private life and post it on this forum.

What has no place here is a RACIST like you.

Stop being paranoid, no one has access to your private life.
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 11:58
What has no place here is a RACIST like you.

Stop being paranoid, no one has access to your private life.

Brian is on hand here he has witnessed your stalking.
As regards racism go back an read all the posts you made about the Irish. One thing gives you away is no Germans would behave the way you do, straight up people not snakes hiding in the grass.
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 12:13
Brian is on hand here he has witnessed your stalking.
As regards racism go back an read all the posts you made about the Irish. One thing gives you away is no Germans would behave the way you do, straight up people not snakes hiding in the grass.

I am not German... I am Spanish.
And you are very scared, good.

Ps. Brian... Adams?
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-12 12:20
Nationality is not a race.  Just saying...

Well said but the word “miserable immigrant” is racist without any doubt.
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 10:52
Just to let members know this guy El diabilox trolls members on the internet, he stole photos above of mine without my permission and they are not free photos to anyone. So this thief has obviously trolled me found out my private details to this forum and then after stealing my photos he reposted them here.
A year or so ago he trolled another members private life, again posting private details about this member and sending abusive emails to this gentleman. Now I’m just warning other members that this guy is very likely to try trolling your private to post and steal what’s not his, a creep in the night who needs to SPY on any member here he chooses to.
If he doesn’t remove my private to here photos I will insist dji do so. I’m sure no member expects another to try trolling his life outside of this forum.

Says the biggest troll of the forum that has been banned several times for racist comments and being permanently out of line... interesting.

The fact that you pretend to be James Bond (Walmart007) doesn’t make the rest of us spies... get a life bozo.
As stated before, stop being paranoid, your profile is public in the forum since 2018 when you were accused from other members of being a RACIST mr. David Walker.

F421FBE1-1EE2-4F16-835A-E00E6F5D1827.jpeg
BE72B02D-09A7-47A2-BED8-9147EE85BC10.jpeg
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 12:27
I am not German... I am Spanish.
And you are very scared, good.

Then you’re a liar, because you have sent a pm to me making out your Russian, not proud of Russia are we.
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 12:37
Then you’re a liar, because you have sent a pm to me making out your Russian, not proud of Russia are we.

David Walker aka Hallmark007, pathological liar.

Would you be so kind to copy - paste that PM here please?
By the way, I though you are Swedish lol...

EF03DD90-556E-4400-A538-D5A68EE4998B.jpeg
20B1F63D-1658-4003-94B4-BDC06167D815.jpeg
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 12:34
Says the biggest troll of the forum that has been banned several times for racist comments and being permanently out of line... interesting.

The fact that you pretend to be James Bond (Walmart007) doesn’t make the rest of us spies... get a life bozo.

Never got banned for racism that was your trait. But prying into people’s private lives has no place around here, threatening others also no place. You personally abused and posted private stuff about another long term member on this forum trying to completely degrade him, and for what because he showed he knew a little more than you.
This is a drone forum not a fish wives convention.
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 12:44
Never got banned for racism that was your trait. But prying into people’s private lives has no place around here, threatening others also no place. You personally abused and posted private stuff about another long term member on this forum trying to completely degrade him, and for what because he showed he knew a little more than you.

Don’t know what you are talking about David Walker. Nobody is spying on you, your stupid video links to your real name when you want to watch it on YouTube you imbecile... lol you are the only one to blame for exposing your private name you pathetic clown!

7A7B7265-4456-4BB3-8DB1-BBFAAA03409B.jpeg
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 12:44
Never got banned for racism that was your trait. But prying into people’s private lives has no place around here, threatening others also no place. You personally abused and posted private stuff about another long term member on this forum trying to completely degrade him, and for what because he showed he knew a little more than you.

Talking about wives, you showed pure class here:

2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 12:41
David Walker aka Hallmark007, pathological liar.

Would you be so kind to copy - paste that PM here please?

My daughter lives in Sweden and many Swedes around here can vouch for that, many videos posted from Sweden.
Slapped down again.
How many people are you now stalking on this forum. Looks like you have trolled all my posts, nobody can troll yours because they all say the same thing. BANNED FOR LIFE......
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 12:51
Don’t know what you are talking about David Walker. Nobody is spying on you, your stupid video links to your real name when you want to watch it on YouTube you imbecile... lol you are the only one to blame for exposing your private name you pathetic clown!

You stole photos from my Facebook page. Makes you a lowlife nothing else snake in the grass. Where you thrown out of Russia ?
You must really be ashamed of where you came from considering you at the drop of a hat have to lie about it.
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 12:51
Don’t know what you are talking about David Walker. Nobody is spying on you, your stupid video links to your real name when you want to watch it on YouTube you imbecile... lol you are the only one to blame for exposing your private name you pathetic clown!

I think you have proven yourself to be the forum STALKER, you’ve now read all my posts back to 2018, I’ve been on the forum since 2015, go back and read the rest you might learn something about drones, because you know very little.

Your just a conman photographer who try’s to post doctored photos without telling anyone, but most are wise to your cons.
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 13:17
My daughter lives in Sweden and many Swedes around here can vouch for that, many videos posted from Sweden.
Slapped down again.
How many people are you now stalking on this forum. Looks like you have trolled all my posts, nobody can troll yours because they all say the same thing. BANNED FOR LIFE......

Sorry, you were saying...

2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 13:26
I think you have proven yourself to be the forum STALKER, you’ve now read all my posts back to 2018, I’ve been on the forum since 2015, go back and read the rest you might learn something about drones, because you know very little.

Your just a conman photographer who try’s to post doctored photos without telling anyone, but most are wise to your cons.

No I actually haven’t. Just type Hallmark007 banned on Google, you have a full page dedicated to you, your inflammatory comments (as per DJI’s admins) and other racial slurs. You should be very proud of your accomplishments lol.

2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 13:32
No I actually haven’t. Just type Hallmark007 banned on Google, you have a full page dedicated to you, your inflammatory comments (as per DJI’s admins) and other racial slurs. You should be very proud of your accomplishments lol.

[view_image]

2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Not me sorry, please try again, I drive a BMW 5 series I am updating my profile photo.

I can feel the desperation growing lol

2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Strange you have a neck like a jockeys bolox to be still posting on this forum.

At least you were top of the list when it came to getting banned, they tried to make sure you never came back.

How is everything in Russia, will you be allowed back when the Germans are done with the thief.
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 13:39
Not me sorry, please try again, I drive a BMW 5 series I am updating my profile photo.

Everyone knows you’re a two faced liar. How are the Russians.
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 13:39
Strange you have a neck like a jockeys bolox to be still posting on this forum.

At least you were top of the list when it came to getting banned, they tried to make sure you never came back.

This is hilarious, thank you lol
I am S.P.A.N.I.S.H.

Te puedo contestar en Español si lo prefieres tonto del nabo... no hablo Russo. Menudo pardillo...

2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 13:39

Are you going to post another photo you stole.

You’ve already stole my photos
You stole Brian krushners photos
You lied about where your from, I think that’s because you’re a criminal thief.
You should go back and check your posts , you say in post above you have no bike, but many other posts you claim you have a bike, if you want to continue to lie then get a better memory.....
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 13:47
Are you going to post another photo you stole.

You’ve already stole my photos

???

You are sounding totally crazy you know that right...? I believe you should stop typing nonsenses now and have some tea... or a potato, your choice.
Ps. You got me Mr. Bond, I am a criminal wanted by the KGB. I stole your son's heart ;)

2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 13:50
???

You are sounding totally crazy you know that right...? I believe you should stop typing nonsenses now and have some tea... or a potato, your choice.

It must be bad when you have to lie about being Russian, just what Germany needs an immigrant thief from Russia.
Dishonest about photos Dishonest about your heritage Dishonest about Stalking. Lying comes easy to you so maybe it’s time for you to move on...
2020-7-12
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

I suggest to let it go. DJI moderation is a joke.

This forum is full of racists homophobic and diversity squashers that actively promote racism and hatred, despite all efforts to report and stop this they are continually doing it.

I suggest to escalate the case with some press interested to address how common these instigators really are.

Btw hallmark007 is just a plain asshole and ill person, he pathologically attacks anyone with the intent of provoking a reaction. As long as you answer you play his game.
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 14:00
It must be bad when you have to lie about being Russian, just what Germany needs an immigrant thief from Russia.
Dishonest about photos Dishonest about your heritage Dishonest about Stalking. Lying comes easy to you so maybe it’s time for you to move on...

Still not making any sense... are you taking d@ck pills again?

Please paste here the infamous PM that I’ve sent to you saying that I am from mother Russia lol
Common, be a man and put your money we’re your mouth is. Prove to everybody that I am lying. 3, 2, 1,... GO!
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

m80116 Posted at 7-12 14:09

This forum is full of racists homophobic and diversity squashers that actively promote racism and hatred, despite all efforts to report and stop this they are continually doing it.

I totally agree, he is a racist and homophobic individual but that’s the reason I cannot let him get away with it.

Oppressed minorities have being fighting for many years to be treated equally and behaviors like his are publicly not accepted anymore. The truth is I am enjoying myself as he is getting more and more upset. I am waiting for him to call me faggot or something next...
THANK YOU.
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 14:13
I totally agree, he is a racist and homophobic individual but that’s the reason I cannot let him get away with it.

Oppressed minorities have being fighting for many years to be treated equally and behaviors like his are publicly not accepted anymore. The truth is I am enjoying myself as he is getting more and more upset. I am waiting for him to call me faggot or something next...

Oh what an idiot, foot in proverbially mouth. What is a Faggot. An extremely racist word to be using , you really are a complete unadulterated idiot. Read what you just wrote it’s nothing short of a disgusting term that only an idiot like you would use.

You might explain now to everyone why a bigoted fool would mention ask a question using such a derogatory term left well behind by those who now live on this planet.

You’re a nasty piece of work.
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

m80116 Posted at 7-12 14:09

It always takes the sam idiot to try stoking the fire. The one person who on a regular basis is slapped of his pedestal .

But just as you usually do, but in without reading the thread and get caught with your trousers around your ankles.
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 14:09

Please paste here the infamous PM that I’ve sent to you saying that I am from mother Russia lol

Oh look now you’re a Greek....from Russia.....

2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 14:09

OH LOOK YOURE A GREEK NOW. A GREEK RUSSIAN LMFAO......

2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 14:44
It always takes the sam idiot to try stoking the fire. The one person who on a regular basis is slapped of his pedestal .

But just as you usually do, but in without reading the thread and get caught with your trousers around your ankles.

...and it didn’t took long to get the homophobic comment as expected.

You Sir are definitely rocking it tonight.

Question is, what if you truly had a gay son and someone “would catch him with his trousers around his ankles”, will you still be a proud Irish father or would you send him to work far away, let’s say a Spanish gay bar in the island of Lanzarote?
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 14:53
...and it didn’t took long to get the homophobic comment as expected.

You Sir are definitely rocking it tonight.

Wow it’s time now to get to the truth. You have gone a long way spying on people, private lives mean nothing to a sniveling lying Towrag .

This guy has now spied on my Family, nobody safe, all members of this forum will be made aware of your STALKING, a cowardly good for nothing thief in the night.
A fake who comes to this forum to spy on members to try tracking down their private lives. Every time you post on this forum I will make all members aware of the type of Slime Ball you really are, a coward who is here for nothing else but to pry into others business.

Your a failed fool, A STALKER with no interest in anyone around here but to try hack peoples private lives, a known thief and liar, someone who has continually stalked members on this forum.

A nasty piece of ....
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

People should be aware of this guy El diabolico who has been BANNED FOR LIFE on this forum. He stalks people through their social media and comes back here to post lies, he’s a thief who steals peoples photos spreads false rumors . Stay well away from him, you will notice he doesn’t even own a drone, his interest here is trying to get members personal information.

People should be aware of this guy El diabolico who has been BANNED FOR LIFE on this forum. He stalks people through their social media and comes back here to post lies, he’s a thief who steals peoples photos spreads false rumors . Stay well away from him, you will notice he doesn’t even own a drone, his interest here is trying to get members personal information.
59EC1B07-C929-43D5-9C90-88687E6DC97B.jpeg
A436BC6C-B736-4BE6-A5F4-8594F14835B3.jpeg
A950084C-0039-47B2-8FDE-24171EDF889A.jpeg
2020-7-12
Use props
jncg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1204 ft
United Kingdom

"homophobic"?????? must have been reading a different post.What a waste of a forum post,when most of us here are just looking for advice,not confrontation.
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 15:07
Wow it’s time now to get to the truth. You have gone a long way spying on people, private lives mean nothing to a sniveling lying Towrag .

This guy has now spied on my Family, nobody safe, all members of this forum will be made aware of your STALKING, a cowardly good for nothing thief in the night.

You forgot to mention that I am a Greek - Russian Spy and a thief lol

Ps. My next target is a Celtic Jewelry store. I am going to hack on their customer database and try to blame it on you...
2020-7-12
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

boreale_96 Posted at 7-12 11:38
Can a mod delete this thread? It got out of hand.

Wow!  I had a thread implode too.  Did you get a suitable answer to your Q??  No way I'm gonna read through all this!
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

jncg Posted at 7-12 15:20
"homophobic"?????? must have been reading a different post.What a waste of a forum post,when most of us here are just looking for advice,not confrontation.

Well when a guy Stalks you in your private life and then steals from you, it doesn’t sit easy, he has been banned for life on this forum for stalking peoples private lives, he has stolen from me and others he’s a thief and I have reported him to dji on forum here, but nothing done yet, but it will. Be careful this guy is a dangerous Russian hacker.
2020-7-12
Use props
jncg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1204 ft
United Kingdom

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 15:20

Ps. My next target is a Celtic Jewelry store. I am going to hack on their customer database and try to blame it on you...

Why did you delete your post where you called hallmark007 homophobic?
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 15:20

Ps. My next target is a Celtic Jewelry store. I am going to hack on their customer database and try to blame it on you...

As I said a miserable immigrant thief who has hacked many members on this forum.

The best part of you is still in your fathers drawers coward .....
2020-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules