I crashed my Mavic Mini
9858 191 2020-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 15:24
Well when a guy Stalks you in your private life and then steals from you, it doesn’t sit easy, he has been banned for life on this forum for stalking peoples private lives, he has stolen from me and others he’s a thief and I have reported him to dji on forum here, but nothing done yet, but it will. Be careful this guy is a dangerous Russian hacker.

2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

jncg Posted at 7-12 15:25
Why did you delete your post where you called hallmark007 homophobic?

I haven’t, go to the previous page.
2020-7-12
Use props
jncg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1204 ft
United Kingdom

El Diabolico,,,did you acually give the OP any advice on his problems?
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

jncg Posted at 7-12 15:35
El Diabolico,,,did you acually give the OP any advice on his problems?

This is the sort of thing this guy posts in PM.

2020-7-12
Use props
jncg
lvl.3
United Kingdom

this dude got serious problems
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 15:26
As I said a miserable immigrant thief who has hacked many members on this forum.

The best part of you is still in your fathers drawers coward .....

The best is yet to come David. It will only stop when you apologize for the racial insults.

Ps. My fellow Russian spies just informed me through my earbud that a visual has been confirmed, I repeat, a visual has being confirmed, we have a face behind the mask. Source: my father’s drawers.
2020-7-12
Use props
jncg
lvl.3
United Kingdom

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 15:41
The best is yet to come David. It will only stop when you apologize for the racial insults.

Ps. My fellow Russian spies just informed me through my earbud that a visual has been confirmed, I repeat, a visual has being confirmed, we have a face behind the mask. Source: my father’s drawers.

really,,,Get a life
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

jncg Posted at 7-12 15:35
El Diabolico,,,did you acually give the OP any advice on his problems?

Yes, I made him aware that David Walker (Hallmark007) was miss informative (as always) and I attached the official guideline from the Canadian authorities. Then David called me an idiot and a miserable immigrant. I asked him to apologize but as he is an egomaniac and likes to play victim and bully forum members I decided to push forward.

Now, he is suffering his own demise.
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

jncg Posted at 7-12 15:43
really,,,Get a life

I’m not joking about this guy. He stalks members of this forum and this is why he was banned for life. Members should be very careful with this guy , he’s nasty.
2020-7-12
Use props
jncg
lvl.3
United Kingdom

And people who want to learn on this forum have to suffer your childish behaviour El Diabolico
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

jncg Posted at 7-12 15:40
this dude got serious problems

Not really, David likes to post things selectively and manipulatively. There’s more to the story friend:

2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

jncg Posted at 7-12 15:46
And people who want to learn on this forum have to suffer your childish behaviour El Diabolico

Well, you can always switch to a different thread if this channel isn’t entertaining enough...
2020-7-12
Use props
jncg
lvl.3
United Kingdom

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 15:50
Not really, David likes to post things selectively and manipulatively. There’s more to the story friend:

[view_image][view_image]

I dont understand why you post this,,it clearly shows in the conversation that you are the most insulting one,,,congrats on a backfire??
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 15:46
I’m not joking about this guy. He stalks members of this forum and this is why he was banned for life. Members should be very careful with this guy , he’s nasty.

You call me nasty with this face?

2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 15:50

[view_image][view_image]

Did you forget it was you who made the vile comments  You put your foot in your mouth again LMFAO.

2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 15:57
Did you forget it was you who made the vile comments  You put your foot in your mouth again LMFAO.

[view_image]

I posted the rest of it above, don’t worry.I wonder what Ardrí´s customers are going to think after all these racist posts hit their Facebook page...?

We are going down baby!

2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 15:57
You call me nasty with this face?

[view_image]

Now you’re really showing what kind of a stalker you really are. This is all making me look pretty good.

Once again stealing peoples property. Thief nothing but a Stalker and a Theif.
2020-7-12
Use props
jncg
lvl.3
United Kingdom

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 16:02
I posted the rest of it above, don’t worry.

We are going down baby!

So your basicly saying all irish peoples ancestors were abused by british lords...and your  not racist,,,well if thats not then what is.
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 16:03
Now you’re really showing what kind of a stalker you really are. This is all making me look pretty good.

Just to let people know. So far he has stalked all my social media platforms my wife’s social media my sons social media. He has stolen photographs of these platforms. He did exactly the same to a long standing member of 5 years posting photos of him his friends and family , defacing photos and prying into his private life.

All members need to watch this guy BANNED FOR LIFE for stalking other members, I’ve been on this forum for 5 years I have never come across such a low life, he doesn’t own a drone we can see that, but comes here to troll and stalk members, how sad...
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 16:03

Nah, not really.

I asked you politely to apologize when you still could, you decided to gamble and you lost.
Now I have a name and a face as I promised.

We will both come back when banned, the difference is that your face and everything else that is publicly available on the internet is mine now and I intend to put it to good use David.

Now it is time for the bully to get bullied. Indefinitely.

2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

He’s definitely pushed the self destruct button again. I just say members beware of this stalker .
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 16:10
Just to let people know. So far he has stalked all my social media platforms my wife’s social media my sons social media. He has stolen photographs of these platforms. He did exactly the same to a long standing member of 5 years posting photos of him his friends and family , defacing photos and prying into his private life.

All members need to watch this guy BANNED FOR LIFE for stalking other members, I’ve been on this forum for 5 years I have never come across such a low life, he doesn’t own a drone we can see that, but comes here to troll and stalk members, how sad...

I got you by the balls David. I am your worse fear.

I’ve accepted the fact that I am going to be banned since the moment that you called me a miserable immigrant. Now it’s time to take it like a man.

Question is. What happened when you catch Darryl with his pants down his ankles?
No homophobic comments? Is that the reason you hate gay people so much?
2020-7-12
Use props
jncg
lvl.3
United Kingdom

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 16:16

I’ve accepted the fact that I am going to be banned since the moment that you called me a miserable immigrant. Now it’s time to take it like a man.

Your way out of order dude,,totally out of order
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

jncg Posted at 7-12 16:04
So your basicly saying all irish peoples ancestors were abused by british lords...and your  not racist,,,well if thats not then what is.

The majority. It was called ¨Le droit du Seigneur”. Basically the Lords had the right to sexually abuse brides on their wedding day. A very sad story really.

However, when David started with the racial comments I retaliated where it hurts. Nothing personal against Irish.
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

jncg Posted at 7-12 16:20
Your way out of order dude,,totally out of order

Self destruct sequence has already started “dude”.
2020-7-12
Use props
jncg
lvl.3
United Kingdom

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 16:21
The majority. It was called ¨Le droit du Seigneur”. Basically the Lords had the right to sexually abuse brides on their wedding day. A very sad story really.

However, when David started with the racial comments I retaliated where it hurts. Nothing personal against Irish.

Well sorry to tell you but i take it personally my family is irish and English,Im from northern ireland and my family live in england so yes,,,i take that as an insult to me and all mine.
2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 16:16

You might have accepted it, but at least now people can see exactly what your like. A lowlife.

2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

jncg Posted at 7-12 16:23
Well sorry to tell you but i take it personally my family is irish and English,Im from northern ireland and my family live in england so yes,,,i take that as an insult to me and all mine.

Sorry for that.

I guess your ancestors were sparred then. Nothing to worry about.
In any case, here are some facts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 16:25
You might have accepted it, but at least now people can see exactly what your like. A lowlife.

2020-7-12
Use props
jncg
lvl.3
United Kingdom

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 16:25
Sorry for that.

I guess your ancestors were sparred then. Nothing to worry about.

Dont know where you get your history between english and irish but you really need to swat a bit more,,anyways this aint the forum for that and its late and im bored with you.
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

jncg Posted at 7-12 16:30
Dont know where you get your history between english and irish but you really need to swat a bit more,,anyways this aint the forum for that and its late and im bored with you.

Wikipedia.
Yeah, you should be sleeping. Tomorrow’s school day ;)
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 16:25

I told you, no bullying, no more... you mention a photo of my wife and kid (I have no wife, 16 year old kid from ex wife), I have plenty of photos of your wife and kid... They will be released with every new profile I create to punish you.

With every post you make insulting people, your true moronic face and address will come as an attachment. With every homophobic comment, a photo of your son and his lover, every fucking time David. Your Jewellery clients will also get some of the racist posts soon, let’s see how your “miserable immigrant’ clients like that marketing approach.  Mark my word, I am going to make you my bitch.

2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I think it’s clear what I’m saying here. This Guy is dangerous he has already stolen from me and others on this forum beware.
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-12 17:08
I think it’s clear what I’m saying here. This Guy is dangerous he has already stolen from me and others on this forum beware.

WTF? You haven't aged very well... you look old David and tired. Not so cool when you aren't anonymous anymore eh?Rod Stewart on the other hand, having fun with your lady... lol
Ps. Great photo nevertheless, no kidding.
No, I'm not dangerous (well a little bit, being a Russian - Greek spy), you're just immensely stupid! Go to your Facebook page and make it private, this is hilarious. Everyone can access your page David, EVERYONE. That's why old people shouldn't have access to social sharing platforms... there's no need to spy on you or anything, you have it open, the same way you wrote your real name on YouTube and then posted the videos here... just stupid.
Good night David, sleep well and remember, you were the one that wanted to dance with the devil, I don't mind getting burn, do you?

2020-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-12 17:13
WTF? You haven't aged very well... you look old David and tired. Not so cool when you aren't anonymous anymore eh?Rod Stewart on the other hand, having fun with your lady... lol
Ps. Great photo nevertheless, no kidding.
No, I'm not dangerous (well a little bit, being a Russian - Greek spy), you're just immensely stupid! Go to your Facebook page and make it private, this is hilarious. Everyone can access your page David, EVERYONE. That's why old people shouldn't have access to social sharing platforms... there's no need to spy on you or anything, you have it open, the same way you wrote your real name on YouTube and then posted the videos here... just stupid.

Well you’ll find the first picture you put up was last year, this one was 2015, I actually had Cancer and Rod Stewart who is a friend of my family was helping with a fundraiser.

But idiots like you with a brain the size of a pea couldn’t work that out. Your a scumbag nothing else. A thief someone who has nothing better to do than hang around forums stealing others lives.
Pathetic excuse for a man.
2020-7-12
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

2 birds of a feather.
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-12 21:24
What race is "miserable immigrant"?

Time to let it go.

Trump supporter I presume?
2020-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-12 23:07
Who I support is irrelevant.  You keep asserting his comment was racist.  I have asked you several times,  "What race is a miserable immigrant?"  You obfuscate because you know it isn't a race, which renders your contention moot.

You blew up the thread pushing a dubious "gotcha" narrative.  You've engaged in multiple acts of doxxing, acknowledged your willingness to be banned, & stated your intention to return & do it all over again!  What have you gained?

No, It is not irrelevant at all.

You and David are buddies in this forum therefore, it is not a surprise that you share the same racial and homophobic positions. It is also not a surprise that you came to his rescue. Quite amusing. You know what they say, they grow in pairs...

There’s a post of yours where you characterize someone as a “skinny sissy”. That’s resumes my point.

Regarding what I gained from this: I am a man of my word. I told him to apologize for his racial comments or he will pay the price. Insulting others behind anonymity is easy... now I am doing exactly the same to him. Exposing him and humiliating him hiding behind my computer. I bet it doesn't feel so good anymore. To make it clear, I would prefer to knock him out cold but I am enjoying quite more this approach ;)

You’re better stay out of this and enjoy yourself with the BIG Finale...
Ps. I am the Last Air Bender.

2020-7-13
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

I am starting to have fun watching this thread... bullies took a hit

Honestly speaking it is very fair since DJI moderation's vacant... they've bullied until they found somebody more stubborn and skilled than them.  That's life... you can't be a wolf forever.
2020-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules