o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-13 01:04
No, It is not irrelevant at all.

You and David are buddies in this forum therefore, it is not a surprise that you share the same racial and homophobic positions. It is also not a surprise that you came to his rescue. Quite amusing. You know what they say, they grow in pairs...

Many posts around here about you beating up women. My guess is you couldn’t beat snow off a rope.
I think it’s plainly clear only racist and homophobic around here is the Russian hiding out as a miserable immigrant is you.

You went stole photos of members Family posted without permission. I think everyone knows you’re a thief in the night. It’s now also clear from message I received this morning you like to lie about your prowess behind your Kodak. Apparently you did win a competition with serge Ramelli but again it turned out it was with more stolen photographs and in the photography world your name is also dirt and well known as an unscrupulous cheat. Cheats and liars always get caught out.
2020-7-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-13 01:04
No, It is not irrelevant at all.

You and David are buddies in this forum therefore, it is not a surprise that you share the same racial and homophobic positions. It is also not a surprise that you came to his rescue. Quite amusing. You know what they say, they grow in pairs...

Many posts around here about you beating up women. My guess is you couldn’t beat snow off a rope.
I think it’s plainly clear only racist and homophobic around here is the Russian hiding out as a miserable immigrant is you.

You went stole photos of members Family posted without permission. I think everyone knows you’re a thief in the night. It’s now also clear from message I received this morning you like to lie about your prowess behind your Kodak. Apparently you did win a competition with serge Ramelli but again it turned out it was with more stolen photographs and in the photography world your name is also dirt and well known as an unscrupulous cheat. Cheats and liars always get caught out.
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 04:47
I see you remain unable to define the race of a "miserable immigrant".  He didn't make a racial comment.  You, OTOH, have made several ethnic & homophobic comments in this thread.

I suspect over the years I've had more public disagreements with Hallmark than you.  Only I get past them & move on, rather than dredging up & posting screenshots of long forgotten posts from the past.

STFUP already and go build a wall or something.

My best new friend said  it already, you can’t be wolves forever. You’re more like a jackal, small, hairy and opportunistic. Well laugh’s over baby...

Ps. You look like a mixture of a wannabe cowboy with a hint of Thanos but instead of a jaw you have a single hairy testicle. Do you practice that look in the mirror often? And wear some sleeves man, those little baby arms should be covered.
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Hahahahaha... I am baby arms, I am...lol

35485687-4992-47C3-B38E-703E40C29C6C.jpeg
2020-7-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can't watch the video!
2020-7-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-13 05:11
... up David. Your times up...

I guess your hair went to Dirty’s jaw eh? Lol

When liars get found out. Although El Diabolox has denied that he was banned for life on this forum many times.
For trying to intimidate other members
For stealing others property. “A WELL KNOWN THIEF”
For lying through his very prominent black rotten teeth to many members
For invading members private lives stealing
For posting well know photographers photos as his own on this forum “more thieving “

I think the 4 foot red in the bed munchkin with an arse the size of a small island has just been well an truly found out.
Now that I think of it, I realize why his arse is so big, it helps thieves rub out their footprints as the go about their business of stealing.

Below a video POSTED BY EL DIABOLICAL, BUT LOW AND BEHOLD SAME VIDEO IS LODGED UNDER THE NAME OF THE BANNED FOR LIFE El Diablo.
So our miserable thieving immigrant has either stolen vide from EL Diablo or is once again lying through his teeth to all members on this forum.
Every knows he’s a lowlife immigrant thief and now he gets found out to be a lowlife LIAR. BUT IM CERTAIN
THAT WAS ALSO EXPECTED.

Immigrant’s are great people, many Irish people have over many years emigrated to USA with over 30,000 Americans claiming Irish descent . But it’s thieves like this fool above that can get some a bad name. Stealing from those who have bothered to support many immigrants throughout  Europe. It’s obvious the way he goes around threatening many on this forum stalking and stealing from many members private to this forum media platforms as well as attacking members of their families and also trolling their social media accounts.

I have explained below who exactly this guy is and it’s clear by post he has made just what kind of a low lying Towrag he really is.
2020-7-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-13 05:44
Hahahahaha... I am baby arms, I am...lol

[view_image]

If someone wants to read back the thread the thief ridiculed others for low subscribers, I point those looking for a laugh to his 9 subs. LMFAO
Edit posted 2019 and still only 9 subs
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-13 07:17
When liars get found out. Although El Diabolox has denied that he was banned for life on this forum many times.
For trying to intimidate other members
For stealing others property. “A WELL KNOWN THIEF”

Great photoshop skills... did it took you all morning to copy - paste my name? Amazing...
David, you need to calm down and accept the inevitable. Being banned for life is just a provisional status. You should know, you got banned so many times and yet, here you are, making new profiles times and times again. There’s nothing wrong by being banned, it doesn’t affect my income or my life. I am just having fun, dragging you through the mud and then I will go back to normal while you... well you’re still here.

I told you before, I am not the same guy you’re mentioning. If you had just a tad of IQ you would know who I am by now. You did got me banned indeed in the past but avatars can be deceiving and I am very, very clever. You on the other hand, you’re an imbecile, that’s good enough for now.

IMO, the biggest  difference is: there’s a stupid name behind Hallmark007, David Walker.

I still can’t figure out why you haven’t told me if you love your son or not. You accused a forum member of being usually caught with his pants down his ankles... pathetic. Again, have you told your son that you love him or your hate for homosexuals has driven him away from you and your home? Isn’t it ironic, that while your boy has accepted his nature and moved on to live  with another man, you kept calling people gay in this forum? Is it a coincidence that your wife has photos of him and his lover in her profile while you haven’t one single photo of your boy and the man he loves???
I wonder how many times you blamed your rotten DNA or God or planet alignment...
From your egomaniac character, I bet you blamed your wife or her family as in your Irish tree, there are no bad apples right Dave...?

As I said, banned, no banned, old avatars, new profiles... I am going to make you suffer for all the racist and homophobic comments you made in this forum.
Ps. Since our little confrontation started people is sending me PMs bashing your bullying tactics. People hate your guts David.
Here, look for yourself. Obviously I've hidden their names so you can't go after them... you are a failure.

I'll be back lol

C3C22876-7B87-46C5-9059-8B6BA549EE00.jpeg
3DE40C3D-204D-4468-9618-CDB84487F244.jpeg
2020-7-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-13 07:34
David, you need to calm down and accept the inevitable. Being banned for life is just a provisional status. You should know, you got banned so many times and yet, here you are, making new profiles times and times again. There’s nothing wrong by being banned, it doesn’t affect my income or my life. I am just having fun, dragging you through the mud and then I will go back to normal while you... well you’re still here.

I told you before, I am not the same guy you’re mentioning. If you had just a tad of IQ you would know who I am by now. You did got me banned indeed in the past but avatars can be deceiving and I am very, very clever. You on the other hand, you’re an imbecile, that’s good enough for now.

It makes a difference alright. Your here as a stalker troll, I’m here for drones.

You have stolen you tube photographers work, you have stalked many members families and and showed just what a lowlife immigrant you really are. I’m sure if any Germans reading this, it’s lowlifes like you that they don’t want in their country.
I wonder why your own country kicked you our although it’s becoming more and more obvious.

If banned for life meant nothing to you why continually deny it for two years. Is that because you care or because you’re a lying cheating miserable immigrant forced on the good people of Munich. Net is closing in.........
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 07:56
Just ignore the extremely clever, stalking, homophobic, fella until the Mods remove him.  He will soon be but another forgotten blip in the user list.  Seems to have much in common with the Hobbit.  VPN maybe?

Until my current profile is removed Thanos, I will still be here.
Me and my multiple clones...

Don’t talk about homophobic comments, you got a few dead people under your carpet... that’s David’s tactics, to blame others and pretend to be the victim. I thought you’re portraying yourself as a macho man... are you really going to disappoint me? I thought we had something special here...

With Dave, it is personal. With you is just fun and I am liking your sense of humor. Don’t ruin it.

2020-7-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

m80116 Posted at 7-13 03:37
I am starting to have fun watching this thread... bullies took a hit

Honestly speaking it is very fair since DJI moderation's vacant... they've bullied until they found somebody more stubborn and skilled than them.  That's life... you can't be a wolf forever.

If you call being bullied stalking peoples private lives on a forum that allows members UNANIMITY, stalking members families stealing and posting private from this forum photos that have been stolen from members families including photos of people suffering from cancer. Photos of members families with derogatory disgusting slanderous language. Then I’m afraid obnoxious fools like you don’t have any place on this forum or any other.

I was first accused of being racist you it has clearly been pointed out that miserable immigrants is not racist, in fact such thing as immigrant race it’s a total Enigma. Something you obviously don’t understand.
You obviously came here to stoke the fire which is what you do mostly on this forum, never helping always trying to put others in their place. It’s just refreshing to know that others have continually put you back on your box of me me me...
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-13 08:08
If you call being bullied stalking peoples private lives on a forum that allows members UNANIMITY, stalking members families stealing and posting private from this forum photos that have been stolen from members families including photos of people suffering from cancer. Photos of members families with derogatory disgusting slanderous language. Then I’m afraid obnoxious fools like you don’t have any place on this forum or any other.

I was first accused of being racist you it has clearly been pointed out that miserable immigrants is not racist, in fact such thing as immigrant race it’s a total Enigma. Something you obviously don’t understand.

Apologize for calling me a “miserable immigrant” and the “trouser down your ankles” comment to our fellow forum member and I give you my word you’ll never see anything offending from my side again.

Your choice once again.
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 08:13
That is quite an aspiration to see how many times you can get yourself banished.  I am certain the Mods will be happy to assist until the Last Air Bender has expelled his final toot.  Perhaps you should aim higher?

Perhaps, any suggestions baby arms?
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 08:20
Why stop now?  Your boat already sailed, unless you have the Time Stone to unravel your demise, El Diabolico is done.  Perhaps you will grace us in the future as El Acosado or El Homofóbico?

No, I am thinking something like The Punisher... suits the purpose.
Maybe El Halcón Peregrino, it eats smaller birds with baby wings.
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 08:22
Post a photo of my baby arns.

Touched a nerve there... I knew you’re a weak ass bird.

Post your own, then I’ll post mine.
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 08:35
That would be wishful thinking.  More like "The Little Engine Who Couldn't".

No, I believe that’s what your wife used to say  about your penis... I see it is deeply stuck in your subconscious... interesting
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 08:41
As I suspected.  If you're going to make dumb comments don't you think they should at least be relevant?

Same as yours... this is what happens when you put your nose in other people’s business.

By the way, can you come at me simultaneously? Your IQ level combined makes me want to take a nap... also it seems that you're taking terms with David, like trying to take a breather between rounds...
Can you also write a little faster? I have an itch...
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 08:43
I'm not married.  May as well shuck it up for all it's worth since you'll be leaving us soon.

I notice you have a keen interest in homosexuality & phalluses.  Hopefully limited to adults?

Are you proposing? I can give you my number but I have to warn you: I will dominate you Tweety ;)
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 08:53
No, you would only get hurt.  Reality kicks in when you step out from behind the safety of your keyboard.

Hurt? I am the pain baby girl. I bet you scream like a pregnant hog...

Don’t play tough with me, I wipe my ass with your little beard while you hold my coffee with your little baby arms...
2020-7-13
Use props
itchyeyeballs
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Guys, give it a rest, this is painful.

If you chose to carry on, a note of caution, (without taking any sides in this stupid argument) in the UK it is illegal to discriminate against any protected characteristics.

"In the Equality Act, race can mean your colour, or your nationality (including your citizenship). It can also mean your ethnic or national origins, which may not be the same as your current nationality."

https://www.equalityhumanrights. ... race-discrimination
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 08:50
Sorry, I'm not so "clever" as you to get myself banished.  That is certainly an impressive IQ you've got there, El Pervertido!

I know that. You’re an imbecile that has broken every law there is and done time.
I would say that is a little more serious than getting banned from a drone forum right baby?
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

itchyeyeballs Posted at 7-13 08:56

If you chose to carry on, a note of caution, (without taking any sides in this stupid argument) in the UK it is illegal to discriminate against any protected characteristics.

Tell that to Donald Dumb supporter here that doesn’t understand that “miserable immigrant” is racist...

Can’t blame him though, I blame his parents and those stupid rubber furniture protectors... otherwise Natural Selection would have sparred us from this imbecile half bearded wanna be cowboy with baby arms...
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 09:01
You are a faceless coward & blowhard hiding behind a keyboard & an anonymous profile.  Your posts have the look of a kid or a jobless 30-something, living in mom's basement.   Does mom know you're on her computer?
Says the guy with the hat and the name "Dirty Bird" lol... post your name you miserable coward and I'll post mine.
Actually I am living in your moms basements... she likes me... a lot.Common boy, I am warming up!

2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 09:02
What race is a miserable immigrant?  

Duh...

Drone operators with half a beard and baby arms... they are also known as Retardeans or Snitches they are from a little town in Red Neck city.
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 09:03
That's pretty sick because she's been dead for 20+ years.  Kids & their fantasies.

My apologies.
2020-7-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-13 08:14
Apologize for calling me a “miserable immigrant” and the “trouser down your ankles” comment to our fellow forum member and I give you my word you’ll never see anything offending from my side again.

Your choice once again.

I think I was to previous calling you a miserable immigrant, because you went on to prove me 100% correct and then got caught to being a lying cheating miserable immigrant.

Remember immigrant a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

Miserable
pitiably small or inadequate.

I think it’s fair to say I was right on the money. But as DB said impossible to be racist to an immigrant As immigrants are not a race of people.

So yes I pity you who is having major trouble not knowing what race of people you belong, obviously deny Russia steal identity from Spain and burden yourself on the Germans.
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-13 09:14
I think I was to previous calling you a miserable immigrant, because you went on to prove me 100% correct and then got caught to being a lying cheating miserable immigrant.

David Walker... good to see you got back from your loooong nap.
So before you keep milking the cancer issue. Are you fully recovered? Can I push some of your buttons you filthy animal?

I have an important question: usually cancer survivors change after an experience like that... how come you’re are still a piece of ...?

Why aren’t you capable of saying that you love your gay son you cunt? By the way, why did he chose Spain to experiment life and didn't stayed in Ireland...? Daddy was too embarrassed?

Anyway, now you have your other hairy pair to make up for your lack of imagination, let’s go at it again you stupid imbecile. Good luck.
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 09:16
Bender exposes himself.  

Good to know you still care, wee-one!

Baby, the only one that is going to bend is you, before getting sodomized...
2020-7-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

itchyeyeballs Posted at 7-13 08:56

You really should check out the thread before commenting as your ignorance is likely to fuel the fire.

It starts over two years ago when the immigrant made numerous racist comments against Irish people, choosing then to try ask me to withdraw  racist comments stating that I had made against immigrants which is impossible and illegitimate . This guy has also been banned for his famous vulgarity and posting private members like you and I stolen photographs as well as stalking unsuspecting members.
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 09:34
It's Bender again.  The Hobbit has returned.

You’ve called hobbit everyone on this forum... that’s quite amusing. You must be really short besides having baby arms...

I Taw a Putty Tat with itte ams lol

2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 09:42
The Hobbit is reserved for you & your fake profiles David.  You know what will happen if I ever get you in my arms.  It's gonna be a really bad day in the Shire...

Hold your horses cowboy... you all talk tough until you get punched in the face.... I bet you have a very small chin under that little pubic hair, like a teenager.
I'll fuck you up until you love me Tweety.

2020-7-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-13 09:43
No, no, no David. That cassette is broken, like your dark soul...

Other members have said it again. You attack, you play victim, you accuse others of trolling you, then you cry, try to get people banned, go home and stick a potatoe up your ass to celebrate...

It’s amazing you’d stoop so low as to post Hedgetrimmers PM have you also stalked Him. It seems snake in the grass is well within your portfolio. I wonder where you tracked my personal information from .

It seems yourself and Hedgetrimmer were never here about drones .
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-13 09:57
It’s amazing you’d stoop so low as to post Hedgetrimmers PM have you also stalked Him. It seems snake in the grass is well within your portfolio. I wonder where you tracked my personal information from .

2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-13 09:57

Man you must really have 2-3 neurons left from your drinking problem...

Again idiot;

You posted a video, I decided to watch it on YouTube. Your real name came up. Checked your unlocked Facebook page and voila... the party started

2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 10:11
You know you can't grow a beard, but the hat will help conceal your receding hairline.

I actually have a real beard, not a windshield wiper like yours...

A hat? Lol man look at your avatar photo, you serious?
You two are rocking it man... do you do full time clown or only as a hobby because of deeper psychological reasons? I told you I can take both of you at the same time, your are too simple, too easy, too weak. I wonder how the hell have you been able to bully people around here when you're just two little pathetic man full of insecurities...

I am indecisive, shall I stick to Hardy, Tweety or Baby Arms...?
And someone please wake up David, I am truly missing him.

C920EA76-B650-4F37-BDC6-A7DE24371110.jpeg
2020-7-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-13 10:10
Man you must really have 2-3 neurons left from your drinking problem...

Again idiot;

Verbatim HT has also posted to my PM. There is also Meta Data attached to photos you posted here , we are checking all the stolen photos you posted on this forum.
2020-7-13
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

I am utterly having fun seeing the bullies react like madmen, losing at their own game. -You need to be  banned for homophobia- said the one that questioned my sexual orientation harassing me because I bear a multi-coloured striped background in my profile pic.

And then guess what, he even GUESSED wrong... that goes to show how RETARDED some people are.
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 10:52
We can arrange a face-to-face if you'd like an opportunity to express yourself.  You can take us both so me alone should be cake for a badass anonymous hombre ike you, right?

Face to face... Mano a Mano... we will wait for the clock to show exactly 12... and then...

Why the hell you act suddenly all tough on the Internet you little insecure wannabe...?

Do you really want anyone to believe that this lonely cowboy is going to take a plane to Munich in the middle of the pandemic to get manhandled and cry like a little girl all the way back to his farm? How old are you anyway Hardy?

2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 11:00
No one questioned your sexual orientation.  They asked what was up with your rainbow avatar.  Don't get too cocky, Rainbow Warrior.   Your new girlfriend will be gone soon & you'll be back to offering silly, uninformed, opinions.

Hey butt plug, show some respect. See, that’s the bully in you that is getting really scared and emotional.

Fact is, you are not a fighter, you don’t have it in you and you know that when you close the lid on your laptop and go to wash your teeth avoiding to look your painted hair in the mirror... You are a scared little man that sells a fake persona with fat arguments full of hot air.

When was the last time you fought anyone mother fucker?
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 11:14
You're not in Munich.  You are a blowhard & a coward.

And you’re 58, you suffer from depression, paint your hair and wear a cock ring.

What is this fantasy land?
2020-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules