I crashed my Mavic Mini
9852 191 2020-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 11:24
Why not find out instead of being an anonymous bad hombre hiding behind your keyboard?  You've already declared you can take me.  I'm not the one hiding my identity.

So I just need to fly to US and ask for Dirty Bird in customs... ok, I will do that.

Let’s meet August the 15th, at midday.
I will wear my Ninja suit, I guess you will be the short guy with the little arms, the greased cowboy hat and the kind of chaps that allow to see your butt whole... see you there hombre.

Ps. Remember to leave your teeth at home, if you swallow them they need to come out the other way...
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 11:31
There ya go!   I'm just an old guy.  Not sure where the depression or painted hair comes from?  Probably the same place you came up with baby arms?  Shouldn't be any trouble for a big, bad, anonymous, keyboard warrior like you.  You sound like a scared li'l girl.

Yep, you got me. I am a girl and I am 79 so when I fuck you up and I will, don’t come up with excuses Hardy.

Ps. I don’t know if you have noticed, but you are anonymous also. There’s just a photo of a silly guy with an even sillier hat and a hint of a “goat”-T. Unless your name is Mr. Bird, Dirty I would suggest either you write your real name and in that case I will feel obliged to do so to the delight of the Walking Dead aka David Walker or simply shut the hell up.

Also, I don’t think you’re sending smoke messages so I must assume you are also typing on a keyboard although I must admit, those little dinosaur arms must be cramping already...
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 11:38
6' 3", 230#, no chaps, teeth don't come out, & my arms are plenty long enough to reach your jaw.  I'll remove my hat while I administer your complimentary attitude adjustment.

Man you are really, really stupid right?

See, bullying people all this time made you believe your own bull....
Reach my jaw?  Who the fuck do you think you are Hardy?

Let me try to visualize what you really think is going to happen...
and there they stand... Hardy showcasing his 230 pounds of pure lean American muscle... on the other corner, the Russian spy, an ex-KGB assassin that was born into a woman’s body... suddenly, they blinked and Tweety rammed towards the Russian midget unleashing all his fury in a single blow... they called it: the cowboy touch of death...

Birdy, your are too slow, too fat and you have absolutely no idea how it feels to get kicked in the temple. Go watch some American Ninja, The Johan, Rambo, Etc. To hone your skills and then let me know when you’re ready.

Ps. You’re paying the airplane fair?
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 11:42
You know my name & address.  Make sure you have Elrond of Rivendell's phone number handy for afterwards.  Hopefully Arwen can work her magic & get you back on your foot.

How the fuck do I know your name and address... are you telepathic?
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 11:56
I'm counting on you to come show me.  Please, come kick me in the temple.  I triple dog dare ya!

Where Birdy? Where’s your name and address you chicken ...?
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 12:01
You already know my name & address.

???

So it is...
Dirty Bird, Chicken ...e Str., America.

Well that’s what I call putting your name where your mouth is... or are you pretending that you’ve send to me a private encrypted message of some kind?
I told everybody here that the bullies are going to be exposed... all that tough talk about fighting and inviting me for what? SEND NAME & LOCATION.

2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 12:01
You already know my name & address.

Tweety has left the chat to change his diapers...

He will be back with us shortly
Ps. probably not, he got carried away with his own fighting straw man when he suddenly realized that now he has to send me something not to look like the coward he really is.

2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 12:13
Gig is up, Bilbo.  You outed yourself earlier.  Come kick me in the temple.  Will you be using your real foot or the prosthetic foot?  Are you sure you're tall enough to take the shot?

What’s up?

Why are you diverting from our main topic? You challenged me to visit you and fight to the death so obviously I need to know where to go and whom to look for?

If you’ve changed your mind I can understand but obviously you are really looking like a chickens sh@t you understand that right?
You and The Walking David are a match made in heaven... all talking, no backbone.
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 12:13
Gig is up, Bilbo.  You outed yourself earlier.  Come kick me in the temple.  Will you be using your real foot or the prosthetic foot?  Are you sure you're tall enough to take the shot?

So Hardy... I am waiting here patiently but it is obvious that your legs are a little shaky right now.

Next time, before you open your mouth in public, think...

If you really want to get physical, then you know what to do. Otherwise, be a good chap, wrap it up, let Mr. Walker and I have the Gran Finale we deserve and go fly your drone in piece.

I believe all your lovers or haters got a good glimpse of your masculinity in real time. You made a big statement tonight, one that will stick with you forever.

Ps. Please don't forget to take your tampons on the way out, they stink.

2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 12:24
A fight to the death?  LMAO, no worries, mate.  You've been watching too much American Ninja.  I don't want to kill you.  A lifetime of seeing that face in the mirror is a fate far worse than death!

The only think you can kill is time, hopping that people will forget this conversation.

“Fight to the death’  was ironic you moron. You won yourself another nickname Dirty Barbie.
230 pounds my ass you despicable fat fuck.
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 12:33
You know who I am, Bilbo.  Your charade is over.  The finale is you get bannished...for the umpteenth time... & however many times you choose to slink back again.  Come get some, El Blowhard...

You keep taking...????? Man you have no self esteem at all???
You just showed everyone in here that your are a scared little man. Do you really think you can change public opinion texting?

Yes I know how you are, a fake character that bullies around other forum members trying to pretend you are tough and a bad ass when in reality you are a washed out coward that has no balls at all. I prove it to you tonight Hardy.

You keep repeating that you’ve sent to me your name and address like if you keep saying it it will magically go away. Trump thinks he can tweet his way out of the pandemic and it seems, so do you.

2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 12:38
You're not ironic, you are moronic.  El Blowhard Maximus, the internet American Ninja!  Or is it the Munich Ninja?  Or the Russian KGB Ninja?  Or the dude smoking crack living in mom's basement ninja?  A legend in his own mind.

Translation: I need to talk nonsense for a while... add some emojis... talk some ninja ...... downplay the whole thing... and pray that I am back to looking cool. Do you really believe you can talk your way out of this embarrassment??? What's your real excuse Tweety?

Reality is Barbie, you can’t undo the fact that you wet your pants. Period (I just remembered the tampons, please take them).
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 12:47
Bilbo...when you're banished...AGAIN...all of your messages go with you.  The only one who will remember you is your new tryst, the Rainbow Warrior.  He will reminisce of your brief time together fondly...

Ahhh, here we go... so it’s the final countdown right baby?

You’re hopping that after I get banned, as all these comments will be deleted, you will be absolved... nice!

Well thanks for the tip. I am taking some screenshots to rub them on your face with my new profile every time you try to play tough again  ;)

I like the sound of that... Dirty .
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 12:52
That's cool.  Makes it easier for them to identify you in your future banishments.

Barbie... girl... don’t be more stupid than usual.

These will be posted by The Punisher, my evil twin. Don’t be silly baby.

It is funny how behind all the tough talking you’re just a lamb in wolf’s clothes...  
All those 230 pounds of bad intentions flushed down the drain together with your reputation...

Baby, you really made me happy tonight. 2 of the nastiest bullies got humiliated publicly, BIG time.
I am going to sleep so well, I guess you have to do some thinking... your shinny armor got an ugly crack. You see, you can’t beat Father Time. Getting older takes away the flame so trying so hard to step out of your ways only got you so far...

I knew you chickened out the moment you started talking about your Height and Weight. That’s such a typical reaction... that moment I knew I got ya. Then you started the pathetic statements: “you know my name and location” like that gave you some credibility back. Then I knew you are really, really scared.

So, pathetic little bird. You can go now, you’re dismissed.
Good night.

2020-7-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Akirasho Posted at 7-12 15:23
Wow!  I had a thread implode too.  Did you get a suitable answer to your Q??  No way I'm gonna read through all this!

Bring in the popcorn
2020-7-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-13 13:08
I'm seriously quaking in my boots over El Blowhard.  As soon as your other accounts step over the line they will wind up banished as well.

Do you actually think you're going to convince people you're anything beyond El Blowhard by texting?  Wee Bilbo, you know who I am.  Either come kick me in the temple or crawl hack to your Hobbit hole.  Shrek is having a troll party.  Don't be late!

Good morning America...! 230 pounds of cowboy right there... how are you doing this morning chicken? Why I haven't received any name and address yet?
Quick update: David has posted my real name and photo... I told you you have baby arms... now shall I send you my address or you intend to send me yours?

2020-7-14
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-14 01:32
BIOGRAPHY

I am an amateur photographer. I was born in Athens - Greece, in 1973.

Who the fuck is that guy lol

Nice red camera... does it comes in men's colors also?
2020-7-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-14 02:12
Who the fuck is that guy lol

He’s the guy who’s posting the photos you came last with on 500px , I can post whole site including photos which you posted here on the forum and on the site.

So questing is Konstantinos Anastasiou has he stole your photos web site with the 55 followers ?

Or have you lied about your own nationality
Lied about being a photographer pro
Lied about stolen photos
Lied lied lied lied.
There are lots of photographs of the Konstantinos Anastasiou peasant family tree , didn’t realize he were so poor you talk like a dick rich guy, the way you have tried to denigrate others here and it just turns out you are a real burden on the German people, small apartment that you live in.
2020-7-14
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-14 02:23
He’s the guy who’s posting the photos you came last with on 500px , I can post whole site including photos which you posted here on the forum and on the site.

So questing is Konstantinos Anastasiou has he stole your photos web site with the 55 followers ?

Nope, that’s me man, you got me...

I am a Russian - Greek spy and I am definitely very handsome and young it seems ;)

Can you post some more?
2020-7-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-14 02:25
Nope, that’s me man, you got me...

I am a Russian - Greek spy and I am definitely very handsome and young it seems ;)

Greek pauper father dirt farmer, owner of a ridiculous website fur coat no knickers . On welfare in Munich Germany.
2020-7-14
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-14 02:28
Greek pauper father dirt farmer, owner of a ridiculous website fur coat no knickers . On welfare in Munich Germany.

David, can we please go back to exposing me...?

Post everything you have here please.
2020-7-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-14 02:44
Please make things fair David...

[view_image]

My one is the real one, them horns make you look thin hehe...

Got found out lying again, a man who denounces his own country of origin. Is not a man but a traitor a proven liar a cheat .
Good riddance. I’ll post proof of the greek el diabolical web site later including many stolen photos..
2020-7-14
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-14 02:50
My one is the real one, them horns make you look thin hehe...

Got found out lying again, a man who denounces his own country of origin. Is not a man but a traitor a proven liar a cheat .

What are you talking about?

I am Konstantinos Anastasius! Proud to be Greek you Irish scum lol
Proud to be Russian. Proud to be Spanish.

Why don’t you go to my Facebook profile and post here some photos of me?
2020-7-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-14 02:53
What are you talking about?

I am Konstantinos Anastasiu! Proud to be Greek you Irish scum lol

Gotcha, the racist big fat Greek liar, could be a movie title. As I said before it’s a long road without a turn..
2020-7-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-14 03:00
Long road baby, loooong road...

[view_image]

You can see the guy is either thief or Big fat Greek Liar

2020-7-14
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-14 03:13
You can see the guy is either thief or Big fat Greek Liar

[view_image][view_image]

I would say a handsome liar... not like you...  look like a resin with one foot in the grave...

I am still waiting for photos of Anastasius... what is taking you so long?
2020-7-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 7-14 03:21
I would say a handsome liar... not like you that you look like a resin with one foot in the grave...

I am still waiting for photos of Anastasius... what is taking you so long?

So you are a liar cheat racist coward thief, once that’s established . Now it’s known to everyone they will be aware of the forum stalker lurking.
2020-7-14
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 7-14 03:30
So you are a liar cheat racist coward thief, once that’s established . Now it’s known to everyone they will be aware of the forum stalker lurking.

That’s not good enough, I want you to post some Fun photos of me and my family and then I will do the same but with a little more spice... or as we say in Madrid, con un poquito de pimienta, para dar gusto.

Te tengo pillado por los huevos David, you are mine...
2020-7-14
Use props
djiuser_Splczrb2ZZgV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 571591 ft
Finland

I am new to this discussion (also new to drones) Forum and won't be here for much longer if the discussion level is this low. My question is simple. Where is the moderator?

This whole discussion should be deleted. I am not going to judge here who was  the bad guy/guys, but definitely this level of information exchage has violated all the rules of an appropriate and constructive discussions.

And you two. Let's agree that you will never be friends, but it is not the end of the world.  Continuing this useless fight just is not worth it.
2020-7-26
Use props
Wandering_Mavic
lvl.1

Canada

Hello! I was wondering if you could provide me an idea of what your resolution was. I just crashed mines and its in the same condition as yours. How much did they ask you to pay?
2022-6-30
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you aware the thread is two years old?
You would do better, I think, to start your own thread...................if you are allowed to.
If not at least post photos of the damage done to your drone.
2022-6-30
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Wow . . . sorry about the crash!  I guess you and I have to learn by our mistakes.  
2022-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules