DJI Go 4 App won't open
22758 33 2020-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans610d5810
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31952 ft
Puerto Rico

I tried to fly my drone this morning but the DJI Go 4 App won't open. I uninstalled it and downloaded it again. I tried it on my iPhone XS (used probably 100 times on this same phone). I tried it on my iPad, with the same issues. Click on the app, and it immediately crashes. I downloaded the DJI Fly app, same thing, click on it and it will open and crash within a second or two. My phone is up to date. I flew on the same setup 2 days ago.
2020-7-10
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Same for me... what is happening?
2020-7-10
Use props
fans3c8eb606
New
Flight distance : 22008 ft
Netherlands

I have the same issue
2020-7-10
Use props
Firegroove
New
Flight distance : 18780 ft
France

Hi ! I’ve got the exact same issue with my MAVIC 2 pro and DJI Go 4 app. Was flying two days ago with no issues. This morning on my iPhone 11 Pro and iPad the app won’t just open and immediately crash. Tried to uninstall and reboot iPhone several times without any luck. Help please !!
2020-7-10
Use props
djiuser_L6UGzs7CUfUK
lvl.1
Canada

Same. I’ve tried everything.
2020-7-10
Use props
IJD One above all
lvl.4
Flight distance : 137388 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI? . on this issue   
we are waiting and can not work at the moment :O(

2020-7-10
Use props
Sven_theflyingdutchman
New
Netherlands

I saw this post
https://forum.dji.com/thread-220037-1-1.html
2020-7-10
Use props
Drucifer35
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4679898 ft
United States

I have an iPhone XS Max, with the most recent update downloaded. I’ve tried shutting down the app and restarting, didn’t work. I tried tuning the phone off, and back on again... nothing. I deleted the app (twice), only to reinstall, any guess as to the result? Did you guess by my presence on the DJI forum at 8am on a Friday morning it didn’t work? How’d you know? it’s working as bad, if not worse than a one-legged rodeo clown...

Help, I just wanna fly before work!!! Arrrgggggh
2020-7-10
Use props
fansdcaea893
New

Germany

I have the same problem. I‘ve de-installed the app, restarted my iPhone and re-installed the app. But it still crashes during the loading screen. ☹️
2020-7-10
Use props
rlang93
New

Jersey

I have been having the same problem today, using my iPhone 8+ with my Mavic 2 pro.

Flew my Mavic 2 in the morning and everything was working fine.  Came home to charge batteries and phone.
I went to log my flights and get the information off the app but it won't open.  
The screen simply flashes black and takes me to my home screen.  
I tried re-installing, clearing my iPhone cache, turned it on and off etc.

I think it might be a bug with the app as I tried installing on a separate device and the same thing is happening.  

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
2020-7-10
Use props
Tony Ng
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Same issue. Tried on multiple phones and iPad. DJI please fix it ASAP. Shooting a project tmr...
2020-7-10
Use props
Sven_theflyingdutchman
New
Netherlands

There seems to be an issue from Facebook causing all apps making use of Facebook's SDK to crash. These include Spotify, Pinterest and some of our own apps as well! Hoping for a fix from Facebook very soon!
2020-7-10
Use props
David Leaney
New
Greece

I have the same problem with DJI go 4 on IPhone6. Tried reinstalling but still not working. App is still open in the background. When I open it flashes up for a second then closes
2020-7-10
Use props
Ingo Reinhold
New

Germany

Temp fix that worked for me (Iphone 11 pro max, Mavic Air 2): Put your phone in flight mode. Without calling the facebook API it seems to start...
2020-7-10
Use props
djiuser_FJExIMjfC1Ed
New

Bulgaria

Have the same Problem. My day startet with a problem on my Garmin Fenix -> Weather widget failed. After 3 hours of uninstalling/installing/reseting I gave up and wanted to fly.
Then I registered the same problem in my DJI Go4 App on iPhone. 1 Second flash of screen then crash of the app. So I tried my DJI Fly APP - the same issue. After this I tried the Parrot Anafi Flight App -> the same.
All apps deinstalled - reinstalled - same issue. So I think, it isnt a DJI Problem. Maybe some intercaes in IOS. So many apps from different producers at the same moment is no coincidence. As first I thought, my iphone was the reason. Then I found this threat. Hoping the best for solving this problems soon.
2020-7-10
Use props
Firegroove
New
Flight distance : 18780 ft
France

It seems to be all OK now. I downloaded DJO Go 4 app again from AppStore. It installed fine and runs OK. Now there’s a notification for the new today’s update from DJI (2020 July 10th).
Will do some test flying now ))
2020-7-10
Use props
kev_2731_PR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31952 ft
Puerto Rico

Firegroove Posted at 7-10 05:15
It seems to be all OK now. I downloaded DJO Go 4 app again from AppStore. It installed fine and runs OK. Now there’s a notification for the new today’s update from DJI (2020 July 10th).
Will do some test flying now ))

Yep, mine works now.
2020-7-10
Use props
djiuser_4W1ocD359AL2
New

United Kingdom

will open now try again issue has been fixed
2020-7-10
Use props
djiuser_L6UGzs7CUfUK
lvl.1
Canada

Same issue exactly.
2020-7-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. As of the moment the DJI application issue has already been fixed. We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. If there is any other issues or concerns with the DJI application. Please feel free to let us know or post it here at DJI Form. Thank you.
2020-7-12
Use props
fansf5db04f5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 155512 ft
Brazil

In my IPhone 11 Pro Max running IOS 14.2, the app keeps crashing when I try to open. Only works in flight mode. Using 4.3.38 version.
Any suggestions?
2020-11-8
Use props
fans4006649a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82382 ft
Italy

Keep crashing still today, I'm using a Google pixel 3xl..
2021-1-15
Use props
Tiana
lvl.2

United States

Well, is the app not compatible with your iPhone and iPad? If so, you can update both the app and your iOS devices to the latest version. Or you could repair your iPhone and iPad through an ios recovery tool. If the two fixes don't work, then you could ask the dji official for help.
2021-1-17
Use props
djiuser_HUXJGYkCrc8k
lvl.1
Flight distance : 432654 ft
United States

same exact thang my fellow droners.wth?.. Chinese military deep plant?
Photo_6553646_DJI_46_jpg_6111175_0_20211127155130_photo_original.jpg
2021-12-12
Use props
Moein Danesh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28094 ft

Thailand

Yeah same issue. Cant use the app at all.
The costumer support is just totally useless.
Even i cant use ipad to use it.
Basiclly useless app and drone for now.
Dji turn to be soooo trash. No update at all.
2021-12-23
Use props
jbjbp22
New
Flight distance : 11896 ft
United States

I see this was posted 7/20 what did you do to fix the issue?
2022-1-1
Use props
Romeodk
New

Germany

Hallo, habe zu Weihnachten die DJI Mavic Air 2 fly more combo erhalten. Anfangs gin alles gut, bis auf einige Probleme mit dem starten über die FB (über Handy, Samsung S10 plus war es kein Problem) Nun ist es leider auch bei mir so, dass plötzlich die DJI GO 4 App sich nicht mehr öffnen lässt. Diverse Versuche (mind. 10 X) diese nach Deinstallation und Neuinstallation, zu starten sind vergeblich.
Egal was ich versuche, es funktioniert nicht! Da zu war die Drone mit über 1000,-  € zu teuer. Kann mir jemand netterweise helfen? Wie gesagt: Deinstallation, Neustart, Installation, alles vergeben Liebesmüh. Auch nicht auf anderen Handys bzw. Tablet. Über all das selbe.

Wäre sehr nett, wenn mir jemand eine richtige Lösung anbieten könnte!
Support von DJI hilft nicht, verweisen nur auf Suche nach Lösung und Neuinstallation etc. pp.  Das ist für mich kein Service!
Dankeschön!
Gruß
Roman
2022-1-16
Use props
djiuser_5rnrOgkd6h58
New

Germany

Sven_theflyingdutchman Posted at 2020-7-10 04:26
There seems to be an issue from Facebook causing all apps making use of Facebook's SDK to crash. These include Spotify, Pinterest and some of our own apps as well! Hoping for a fix from Facebook very soon!

Is this issue still unsolved?
2022-4-18
Use props
djiuser_5rnrOgkd6h58
New

Germany

jbjbp22 Posted at 1-1 10:40
I see this was posted 7/20 what did you do to fix the issue?

Very good question. So....?
2022-4-18
Use props
wino
New
Flight distance : 36168 ft
Germany

I have the same problem with S20+ . The app opens and closed shortly. Now I have a new telephone S22 with same android 12 and it works properly!!!! I wilal try now to reset my S20+ and will see, what happens. The problem only is, that my old phone is much better then the s22.
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_Kf4iPA3DtL3S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 510968 ft
Israel

I have a Galaxy S22 Ultra and the app crashes immediately on start. From the comments in Google Play I see it's an old issue that DJI doesn't seem to care about, the app hasn't been updated since September 2020!!
Shame on you, DJI.
2022-6-7
Use props
Lena Sophie Stein
New

Germany

Hallo die dji Go 4 App geht einfach nicht mein Verlobter und ich haben alles versucht nur es geht immer noch nicht
2022-8-23
Use props
djiuser_EjjUZDjRiCAO
New
Flight distance : 114304 ft
Germany

Same on my Xiaomi 10 T pro. Drone ist useless without the app
2022-9-4
Use props
bowerspj
New

United States

Following this thread

Same issue for me, after updating to Android 14 the DJI go fly 4 app doesn't open anymore.

Please provide any update for when this will be fixed!!!
I am using pixel 5a with android 14 and have tried all steps above including installing the latest apk from the dji download site.
2023-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules