Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji GO 4 app doesn’t work anymore on iOS devices
3435 8 2020-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jan Van Staey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105210 ft
Belgium

Since this morning I found out that the Dji GO4 and the Dji Go app don't work anymore on my iPad Pro and iPhone 8.
After starting up, the immediately shut down... only when you put your iOS device in airplane mode the 2 apps start up... does anyone else have the same issue?

2020-7-10
Use props
darryl.veghgmail.com
New
United States

Yes, my app was working fine yesterday evening, but today it just quits as soon as is opens.  I deleted and reinstalled - same result.  What's up????
2020-7-10
Use props
Jan Van Staey
lvl.1
Belgium

It’s something Apple. Also Spotify reacts the same way. How to notify Apple?
2020-7-10
Use props
Speedyv12
New

United Kingdom

Jan Van Staey Posted at 7-10 03:56
It’s something Apple. Also Spotify reacts the same way. How to notify Apple?

Same problem for me with IPad Pro . Tried switching on and off, reloading etc , nothing. Android phone does work but the screen is tiny so I want to use the iPad.
If anyone comes up with a solution please wave the flag
Thank you
2020-7-10
Use props
fansa04e1182
New

Canada

Speedyv12 Posted at 7-10 04:28
Same problem for me with IPad Pro . Tried switching on and off, reloading etc , nothing. Android phone does work but the screen is tiny so I want to use the iPad.
If anyone comes up with a solution please wave the flag
Thank you
I’m having the same issue!!! iPhone 11 pro
2020-7-10
Use props
fans322093c6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 155449 ft
United Kingdom

Mine is doing the same, i flew it this morning with a P4 pro after landing i cant get into the app again. even after re installing it still does not work. i updated DJI GO 4 this morning befor i flew and the ipad and I phone are all on the latest software. app is stable when you take away the data connection (Internal Sim card or a wifi Conection), as soon as that is turned back on it crashed.  

2020-7-10
Use props
Jan Van Staey
lvl.1
Belgium

fans322093c6 Posted at 7-10 04:41
Mine is doing the same, i flew it this morning with a P4 pro after landing i cant get into the app again. even after re installing it still does not work. i updated DJI GO 4 this morning befor i flew and the ipad and I phone are all on the latest software. app is stable when you take away the data connection (Internal Sim card or a wifi Conection), as soon as that is turned back on it crashed.

The problem is solved. It was a Facebook issue. A lot of apps that have a connection with FB WOULDN’t start up. Also Waze and Spotify.
2020-7-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Reinstalling Facebook seems to fix it.
2020-7-15
Use props
va1992
lvl.1