Package Yet to Clear Customs.
2110 15 2020-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4gKfoePBC74r
lvl.1
United States

Ordered package 8ish days ago and it missed its scheduled delivery date and is now being held in customs for several days. Called FedEx and they told me it's because they needed an itemized breakdown of item compisition and they have already attempted to contact DJI. I have emailed and chatted DJI and every time its just "We will forward this to our shipping department, so sorry!" Then nothing happens.
Screenshot_20200709-101525_Chrome.jpg
2020-7-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We've pulled up your order number using your DJI Forum account, sorry to have kept you waiting. Per FedEx, the package has been released and it shall be delivered very soon. Thank you for your patience.

2020-7-10
Use props
djiuser_r48UHuCsriUY
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-10 14:39
Hi, there. We've pulled up your order number using your DJI Forum account, sorry to have kept you waiting. Per FedEx, the package has been released and it shall be delivered very soon. Thank you for your patience.

[view_image]

Having the same issue. Tried talking to the live chat and was told to just wait for a bit. Seems a little ridiculous that I have to wait for such an expensive order. I was expecting it this Tuesday 7-14-20. Then checked the status last night and said clearance delay. Had no idea it was gonna ship out of a China warehouse.  If I would have known that, I would’ve just went to Best Buy or some where else. Now my project is on a longer delay and who knows when DJI will “clear” it. Order number - 0010158895017
This is the message from fed ex- “Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID).”
2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_r48UHuCsriUY Posted at 7-12 17:03
Having the same issue. Tried talking to the live chat and was told to just wait for a bit. Seems a little ridiculous that I have to wait for such an expensive order. I was expecting it this Tuesday 7-14-20. Then checked the status last night and said clearance delay. Had no idea it was gonna ship out of a China warehouse.  If I would have known that, I would’ve just went to Best Buy or some where else. Now my project is on a longer delay and who knows when DJI will “clear” it. Order number - 0010158895017
This is the message from fed ex- “Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID).”

Hi there, we apologize to keep you waiting due to the clearance delay, I've forwarded to the logistics team to handle it in priority, please wait for the update, thank you.
2020-7-12
Use props
djiuser_r48UHuCsriUY
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-12 23:23
Hi there, we apologize to keep you waiting due to the clearance delay, I've forwarded to the logistics team to handle it in priority, please wait for the update, thank you.
That’s what I’m always told though. What’s even more aggravating is my buddy ordered the same drone a day before me and his is supposed to come today. I hope you can actually help me out compared to the live chat. (Update) my buddy received his drone an hour ago. I’m still sitting here waiting for clearance. Wow. Definitely won’t be going directly through DJI again after this.
2020-7-13
Use props
DJI User2176
lvl.1
United States

Must have decided to stop all DJI shipments
Mine is stuck there too
Live chat told me 3 to 5 days to clear customs
We will see   It’s 3 now
2020-7-13
Use props
djiuser_r48UHuCsriUY
lvl.1

United States

DJI User2176 Posted at 7-13 14:45
Mine is stuck there too

Crazy that this is how they operate
2020-7-13
Use props
fansd645c884
New

United States

Im stuck in the EXACT LOCATION.  Why cant DJI send required documents in a timely fashion? Ive spent thousands of dollars with them And i cant even get a straight answer as to why the delay is so long.  
2020-7-13
Use props
fansd645c884
New

United States

djiuser_r48UHuCsriUY Posted at 7-12 17:03
Having the same issue. Tried talking to the live chat and was told to just wait for a bit. Seems a little ridiculous that I have to wait for such an expensive order. I was expecting it this Tuesday 7-14-20. Then checked the status last night and said clearance delay. Had no idea it was gonna ship out of a China warehouse.  If I would have known that, I would’ve just went to Best Buy or some where else. Now my project is on a longer delay and who knows when DJI will “clear” it. Order number - 0010158895017

Exact same situation, dates, and problems
2020-7-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DJI User2176 Posted at 7-13 14:45
Mine is stuck there too
Live chat told me 3 to 5 days to clear customs

We've provided the required documentation to FedEx, the status on FedEx website shall be updatd soon, please pay attention to it, thank you.
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fansd645c884 Posted at 7-13 20:55
Im stuck in the EXACT LOCATION.  Why cant DJI send required documents in a timely fashion? Ive spent thousands of dollars with them And i cant even get a straight answer as to why the delay is so long.

The required information has been provided, it shall be updated soon on FedEx website, sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope for your patience.
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI User2176
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-14 03:31
We've provided the required documentation to FedEx, the status on FedEx website shall be updatd soon, please pay attention to it, thank you.

Thanks
Package cleared and moving again
Fast work and a think that is great customer service
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DJI User2176 Posted at 7-14 08:45
Thanks
Package cleared and moving again
Fast work and a think that is great customer service

Glad to hear that. I really hope you will receive the package soon. Have a nice day!
2020-7-15
Use props
djiuser_CaIsO4QbVPQA
New

United States

What is your manufacture ID and address. This is so predictable situation. You need to give me the info before  you ship.
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_CaIsO4QbVPQA Posted at 4-21 12:41
What is your manufacture ID and address. This is so predictable situation. You need to give me the info before  you ship.

Hi there, we managed to find out your order number through your forum account. We will confirm this issue with the corresponding team.
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_CaIsO4QbVPQA Posted at 4-21 12:41

Hi there, we got an update from the corresponding team that your order carrier is not asking for the manufacturer's information. They need the importer's(buyer's) U.S. Federal tax id # or US Importer Number (EIN) or Social Security Number (SSN), You can contact DHL at 1-866-600-0014 to provide the needed information.
2023-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules