Need answers on shipment, you have my money
1956 31 2020-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr
lvl.1

United States

Been given three different answers and not happy.  Ordered and payment confirmed 6/18, still not showing shipped.  Used online chat on 7/7 and was assured the latest it would go out was 7/9.  Used same method to inquire on 7/9 and the rep tells me that there was no stock for my order and could not quote any expected ship times.  It is a refurb which makes me think it should have been on the shelf already??  So, later in the day I inquired again and was told my case would be escalated and I would hear an update from someone "soon".  

Just need some straight answers on what I should expect.     
2020-7-10
Use props
djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr
lvl.1

United States

The only communication I have received from DJI since giving you my money was a confirmation.  Oh wait, every day I do get something in my inbox from DJI to buy more product from them!!??
2020-7-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're truly sorry to know about this. The item under your order 0017575081971 is currently out of stock. Stock replenishment is about 3-8 business days

As compensation for the trouble caused, I would be able to process and offer (10 DJI Credits) for you, and this credit can be used 15 days after receiving the order physically. I know this does not cover all trouble and expenses caused, but I hope it will at least to some extent alleviate the frustration.

Rest assured that we'll keep an eye on this. Thank you kindly for your understanding.
2020-7-10
Use props
djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-10 13:11
Hi, we're truly sorry to know about this. The item under your order 0017575081971 is currently out of stock. Stock replenishment is about 3-8 business days

As compensation for the trouble caused, I would be able to process and offer (10 DJI Credits) for you, and this credit can be used 15 days after receiving the order physically. I know this does not cover all trouble and expenses caused, but I hope it will at least to some extent alleviate the frustration.

3-8 business days from when?
2020-7-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr Posted at 7-13 04:13

From the day when we verified with the warehouse. We will push the team to expeidte the stock replenishment, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-14
Use props
djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-14 03:30
From the day when we verified with the warehouse. We will push the team to expeidte the stock replenishment, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Are we saying that the 9th of July is when you realized my order was not in stock?  So, 5-8 days from the 9th?  Are these business days?
2020-7-14
Use props
UgunnaH8this
lvl.1

United States

ouch, I thought that I was in a hard place since my order is stuck in customs. sorry bro/sis
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

UgunnaH8this Posted at 7-14 18:08
ouch, I thought that I was in a hard place since my order is stuck in customs. sorry bro/sis

We have replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=220383, thanks.
2020-7-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

UgunnaH8this Posted at 7-14 18:08

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Your order has been forwarded to the related team to check and expedite, if there is an update, I'll let you know. Thank you so much.
2020-7-15
Use props
djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-15 02:45
Sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Your order has been forwarded to the related team to check and expedite, if there is an update, I'll let you know. Thank you so much.

2020-7-15
Use props
Morten L - USA
lvl.1

United States

DJI is really bad... I have waited 4 weeks i still have no drone and they category refuse to send me my money back!!!

Purchased a drone June 23th and no updates, no response, nothing at all.. Think they are going bankrupt because this is the most insane customer service i have ever witnessed!!
2020-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Morten L - USA Posted at 7-15 08:50
DJI is really bad... I have waited 4 weeks i still have no drone and they category refuse to send me my money back!!!

Purchased a drone June 23th and no updates, no response, nothing at all.. Think they are going bankrupt because this is the most insane customer service i have ever witnessed!!

Hi Morten, sorry for the late response but we are keeping following up your order, per the information given by FedEx, the parcel has been delivered on 10th, July. May we confirm whether you've received it?
2020-7-16
Use props
djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr Posted at 7-13 04:13

Any updates or answers to my questions?

3-8 days from what exact day?  We are approaching that time frame if it is from the day I have in mind.

We are quickly approaching a month from date of purchase and still no ship date........this is not what was advertised.

Please advise.
2020-7-16
Use props
djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-16 06:10
Hi Morten, sorry for the late response but we are keeping following up your order, per the information given by FedEx, the parcel has been delivered on 10th, July. May we confirm whether you've received it?

I love how people commenting in my thread get responded to before I do......
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr Posted at 7-16 08:21
I love how people commenting in my thread get responded to before I do......

Sorry for the late response, Diana has explained the date, '3-8 business days' is from the day when we verified with the warehouse, that is, 9th, July.
Upon checking your order, it is picking in the warehouse at this moment and will be shipped very soon. Please note the email notification about the tracking number, thank you.
2020-7-16
Use props
djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-16 22:58
Sorry for the late response, Diana has explained the date, 3-8 business days from the day when we verified with the warehouse, that is, 9th, July.
Upon checking your order, it is picking in the warehouse at this moment and will be shipped very soon. Please note the email notification about the tracking number, thank you.

Thank you for your response.  Sounds favorable......if it is legit.
I will look forward to seeing a ship date......
2020-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr Posted at 7-17 03:58
Thank you for your response.  Sounds favorable......if it is legit.
I will look forward to seeing a ship date......

We will inform the warehouse to ship it as soon as possible, appreciate your understanding.
2020-7-17
Use props
djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr
lvl.1

United States

Philipplin Posted at 7-17 18:14
Please assist package stuck in customs in Alaska. Order # 0015584005921 any help us much appreciated.

My order is held up as well
2020-7-17
Use props
Morten L - USA
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr Posted at 7-17 19:36
My order is held up as well

Yeah it sucks..

I am now on week 5 without any drone.. And their Customer Service people is not a help at all.. They keep pushing it and pushing it. They clearly do not understand what good customer service consist of..

I almost quit on this thing!!! Lost my $500
2020-7-21
Use props
Morten L - USA
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-16 06:10
Hi Morten, sorry for the late response but we are keeping following up your order, per the information given by FedEx, the parcel has been delivered on 10th, July. May we confirm whether you've received it?

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT!!!

I told John, Boni and 5-6 customer service reps that they needed to change the delivery address matching the billing address.

Fedex told me to call DJI. I did, but no changes was made. I left the shipping address 10 days before it arrived and notified 6-7 people at DJI but not action was made.

Day 30 = no drone + no refund
2020-7-21
Use props
djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr
lvl.1

United States

Morten L - USA Posted at 7-21 13:12
Yeah it sucks..

I am now on week 5 without any drone.. And their Customer Service people is not a help at all.. They keep pushing it and pushing it. They clearly do not understand what good customer service consist of..

They have at least created a shipping label for mine. That was on Friday and no other details have been submitted. Wondering if creating the label and putting it in the system was part of the ploy. I understand Covid is making things difficult but just be straight.
2020-7-21
Use props
djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr
lvl.1

United States

So we are at day four since the last email that states no more than two days........???

I see you have created a label, but that is all.........??

When you miss a promised date, good customer service would be an update to that effect........

Oh and my 1 year care program has already been activated but I do not have the product......??
This is definitely NOT ACCEPTABLE..... 

Trying to stay patient.....nothing has been as advertised or said......

And the persons email who sent the last email is no longer deliverable????

What is going on Mindy / DJI???
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr Posted at 7-22 03:26
So we are at day four since the last email that states no more than two days........???

I see you have created a label, but that is all.........??

Sorry for the late response and you still haven't received the drone, I've verified with the logistics team that the package has arrived in HK FedEx and they will arrange the flight very soon, we will keep pushing, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-24
Use props
djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr
lvl.1

United States

What about my question regarding the care program being activated??
2020-7-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr Posted at 7-24 02:15
What about my question regarding the care program being activated??

Please keep me updated when you receive the drone, I will escalate to DJI Care Team for further assistance.
2020-7-24
Use props
djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-24 02:52
Please keep me updated when you receive the drone, I will escalate to DJI Care Team for further assistance.

Thank you Mindy
2020-7-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

No problem, please keep us posted. Have a nice weekend.
2020-7-24
Use props
djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr
lvl.1

United States

Delivering Monday!!  
2020-7-25
Use props
djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr
lvl.1

United States

Delivering Monday!!  
2020-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your update, the package has been released at customs, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-7-25
Use props
djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr
lvl.1

United States

It arrived today!!!!  Thank you!!
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_JPImGsoNFnAr Posted at 7-27 05:11
It arrived today!!!!  Thank you!!

Thank you for your update, pleased to hear that you received it. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2020-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules