Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark Bat Mod NOT showing bat info in DJI GO
1000 1 2020-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marce j solano
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6962 ft
Argentina

Hello

I have just mod my spark battery to allow external power, then I have set NON DJI BATERY in Assistance 2, but Im not able to show battery info inside DJI GO app or litchi, can anyone help me to get it back?, i have seen other people showing even single cell volt info inside dji go 4 .. what dji go version or mod are they using? I can although, see main bat volts inside dji assistance version 2!!! please share why i!!!
knv+/hYRuBfT12mCkfBPdDLx20F048a48y9WPN+Hrr2Ng369ZkZbKcYURRdpjTY/A8G4Zfeet5+z8JxCp9olwOJQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==[/img]

1) app downgrade to any version in android ????
2) any specific firmware in the battery??

2020-7-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Marce j solano. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you sharing these information with us regarding the modification of your DJI Spark's battery. I hope that you will get the best information from our valid DJI members who had done this modification. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to modify your DJI drone or any of its components. There is a  possibility that these modification will work however, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said battery when in use. In addition, using modified accessories might cause damage or harm on your DJI Spark and can cause trouble when on flight as well. Thank you for your understanding and fly safe always.
2020-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules