Is the Mavic 2 Pro compatible with crystalsky monitors?
3810 4 2020-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HVZLukMrdQd8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14350 ft
United States

I have a 7.85" Crystalsky monitor I use with my P4P. I'd like to add a second drone. Is the Mavic 2 Pro compatible with the crystalsky? How about the P4P v2? Finally, has DJI committed to making the Mavic Air 2 compatible with the smart controller (or possibly the crystalsky)?
2020-7-10
Use props
Paul_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4472 ft
United States

I have used my M2P with a CS monitor for over a year with no issues.
2020-7-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Mavic 2 Zoom and Pro are but there are no plans to make the Mavic Air 2 compatible with CS.
2020-7-10
Use props
waltwblady.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46696 ft
Canada

I have a CrystalSky 7.8" tablet and it works fine with the M2P Remote Controller. I use the Mavmount to hold the tablet. The only drawback is - the CrystalSky sits in front of the RC and obscures the controls. I also have the Smart Controller but the CrystalSky can not be used with the SC because the USB port on the SC is an input port. I think I've got that right. Anyway it doesn't work. Wish it did.
2020-7-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you fopr reachig out and for the inquiry on the compatibility of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro to the DJI CrystalSky. After the DJI CrystalSky's built-in DJI Go 4 is updated to v4.3.0, it can be used with the DJI Mavic 2 Series. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules