Is Educational Discount a myth?
3633 5 2020-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
konnar
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

I applied for the Educational discount from the UK more then a week ago and still have not receive the verification email to my educational email address.

I registered in StudentBeans and got the coupon that does not work. This coupon can't be used in the selected country or region.
LifeChat support said the coupon is for US and suggest me to send an email to education@dji.com that is no longer in service.

Is it somehow possible to get the promised Educational discount?

I really hope that someone can help me.

Thanks
Screenshot_20200710-011220.png
Screenshot_20200711-100222.png
2020-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi konnar, we are so sorry for the hassles with our customer service, I've informed the team to handle your educational discount, it may be a little delayed due to the weekend, please note the email resposne in working hours, thank you.
2020-7-11
Use props
Bobee05
lvl.1

Ukraine

Hi. I think this is not a myth. Because when I was being prepared for admission to a medical university. The company gave me a discount for a tutor. This is http://medicmind.co.uk/. The preparation was hard but it was worth it. Now I am a student
2020-11-25
Use props
konnar
New

United Kingdom

Bobee05@protonmail.com Posted at 11-25 15:17
Hi. I think this is not a myth. Because when I was being prepared for admission to a medical university. The company gave me a discount for a tutor. This is http://medicmind.co.uk/. The preparation was hard but it was worth it. Now I am a student

I waited another week, no response at all.  I ended up buying a DJI drone from Amazon without the educational discount.
I like DJI products a lot, but DJI service is terrible.
2020-11-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

konnar Posted at 11-25 15:31
I waited another week, no response at all.  I ended up buying a DJI drone from Amazon without the educational discount.
I like DJI products a lot, but DJI service is terrible.

I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our customer service, konnar. We'll move forward and keep improving to provide better service to you all. Should there any other concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-11-25
Use props
Carloslevel254
New

Pakistan

Some people believe that educational discounts are myths. When students get zero on their online assignments and fail their courses or exam, they look forward to paying someone to take my online class to get educational discounts from expert tutors. Others believe that educational discounts are a reality but may only be available to certain groups of people.
2022-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules