How can i fix the language
Screenshot_2020-07-11-13-23-35-938_dji.go.v5.jpg
2020-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi steliosmad, thanks for your feedback, may we have your DJI Fly APP version, the model of your mobile phone and its OS version?
2020-7-11
Use props
steliosmad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 128376 ft
Greece

I have the 1.1.5 version of the app
I have the xiaomi redmi note 8 pro android 10.
This problem with the language i noticed now. I didnt have this problem in other version for example 1.0.8
2020-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

steliosmad Posted at 7-11 05:40
I have the 1.1.5 version of the app
I have the xiaomi redmi note 8 pro android 10.
This problem with the language i noticed now. I didnt have this problem in other version for example 1.0.8

Thanks for the details, the issue has been forwarded to our developers and we will keep optimizing, sorry for the inconvenience caused at this time.
2020-7-11
Use props
djiuser_KFxAvUzKm8NZ
lvl.1
Denmark

I have the same problem app version 1.1.5 and android version 9 on Motorola One Zoom
2020-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_KFxAvUzKm8NZ Posted at 7-13 07:13
I have the same problem app version 1.1.5 and android version 9 on Motorola One Zoom

Sorry for the troubles, the latest news is the language issue will be optimized in the next APP if everything goes smoothly, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-7-13
Use props
djiuser_EbIgjZahCvaX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14646 ft
Denmark

I had same problem, and found a fix or well workaround. The problem is the missing translation of the language on your phone. Its not supported, and the App go to default , witch is set to Chinese and not english as it should have be when sold / used in other places then china.

So what i did, was on my Android  (10 ), go to  Settings -> Language and Input - > Language and region ->Languages and add English and set it as default.

Now the app will display the Zones in English as it should have done by default as English is a supported translation.

I take this will work on all Android versions and even iOS, but its not a fix, its a workaround, and this need to be corrected in the app.

Cheers.
2020-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules