Mavic 1 batterys
1446 11 2020-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lforleee2004
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1257014 ft

United Kingdom

Hi, i have a mavic pro 1. And wanting to know if the batterys are still produced?. or are they now in storage and no longer made? Im worried a a few years there will be no new batterys and will be forced to buy a new drone. Also when will they be back in stock. Thanks
2020-7-11
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

2020-7-11
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Set an in stock reminder and DJI will email you when the next batch is available

https://store.dji.com/shop/mavic ... ction-231=mavic-pro
2020-8-9
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-intelligent-flight-battery
2020-8-9
Use props
sp
lvl.1

United States

...so does anyone know, are they still available? Called in today only to be told to send in an email so "a developer could look into this." Ridiculous that after looking all over, they simply aren't available, and this frustrating after two of my three original batteries have failed.
2020-12-3
Use props
spetersen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501952 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

sp@rk Posted at 12-3 18:37
...so does anyone know, are they still available? Called in today only to be told to send in an email so "a developer could look into this." Ridiculous that after looking all over, they simply aren't available, and this frustrating after two of my three original batteries have failed.

You can get them here https://www.aliexpress.com/whole ... t=mavic+pro+battery

Cheers
2020-12-3
Use props
sp
lvl.1

United States

Third party, no thanks. Dronenerds has them.
2020-12-11
Use props
Igeighty
lvl.1
Flight distance : 294603 ft
Australia

The DJI online chat bot told me that these batteries are no longer manufactured, but I am welcome to upgrade to a newer drone. It also said it was sorry for any inconvenience.
2020-12-26
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Igeighty Posted at 12-26 22:41
The DJI online chat bot told me that these batteries are no longer manufactured, but I am welcome to upgrade to a newer drone. It also said it was sorry for any inconvenience.

After the supply of DJI manufactured batteries is depleted the only choice you'll have are third party batteries. There's a thread here that is starting to discuss the options.
2020-12-27
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

I've not had any problem with Drone Nerds, but it's been a few years since I've used them.
2021-1-2
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

sp@rk Posted at 2020-12-3 18:37
...so does anyone know, are they still available? Called in today only to be told to send in an email so "a developer could look into this." Ridiculous that after looking all over, they simply aren't available, and this frustrating after two of my three original batteries have failed.

Hi SP

I have been trying to get  batteries for a while . DJI sent me this link for USA. DJI  
2021-1-4
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

You can find them online and Amazon..Just google mavic pro battery
2021-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules