Mavic Mini Nokia Phone
4968 7 2020-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkEIGHTboard-B
lvl.1
United States

I currently have the DJI Mavic Mini, and I own a Nokia 7.2 phone. I have tried many times to run the DJI Fly app to fly for the first time my new Mavic Mini. I even went as far as contacting DJI support who explained that this particular one may be an out of box failure. So they had me send it back and then a new Mavic Mini was sent out to me. I tried to connect the replacement Mavic Mini to my Nokia 7.2 phone and I received the same error message that said the drone was not connected to the controller. Disappointed and frustrated I decided to use my wife's Apple iPhone 8. I plugged it in and right away a connection.
I would prefer DJI to be honest and say to use this device, please use an Apple device, NOT an Android device.

I am currently using a Android version 10; Android Security Patch Level: June 5, 2020
2020-7-11
Use props
djiuser_QBGFXl4ySktG
New

Belgium

Dora anyone know if the dji fly app works with thé Nokia 5.3phone?
Thanks
2020-10-21
Use props
SkEIGHTboard-B
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_QBGFXl4ySktG Posted at 10-21 12:12
Thanks

No, sorry it does not. I found out first hand that it only works with Apple devices.
2020-10-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Here is the list from DJI showing all of the Android devices that are officially compatible with the DJI Fly App to use with the Mavic Mini and/or air 2

2020-10-27
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_QBGFXl4ySktG Posted at 10-21 12:12
Thanks

So it appears that Nokia devices are not looking at that.
2020-10-27
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SkEIGHTboard-B Posted at 10-21 14:14
No, sorry it does not. I found out first hand that it only works with Apple devices.

May be you should try using one of the Android devices listed in post 4...
2020-10-27
Use props
djiuser_MMuiF0TaKjfW
lvl.1

Australia

I can confirm that mavic mini, and the dji fly app, work with the Nokia 5.3. No issues at all.
2020-11-4
Use props
djiuser_pjrDaejGG1ne
New

Finland

djiuser_MMuiF0TaKjfW Posted at 2020-11-4 03:40
I can confirm that mavic mini, and the dji fly app, work with the Nokia 5.3. No issues at all.

Now I'm confused. I'm thinking about buying it but not a chance i will if it doesn't work with my phone. I saw another reply that said that it doesn't work. Have you personally used the dji fly app with a Nokia 5.3 or is it something you have heard? Thanks!
2021-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules