Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystal Sky go fly support Mavic Air 2
1502 4 2020-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kevinh98
lvl.3
Flight distance : 878471 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi

Any news on a possible update to support Crystal Sky for Mavic Air 2.

The new Lifthor Mount has a Crystal Sky mount and it is for the Mavic Air 2 Controller ? Do they know something we dont ?

If It is never going to be supported it would be good to know as the Mavic Air 2 is soon to be my only drone so it will need selling before it gets old.

Kevin H
2020-7-12
Use props
MisterFrag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

Crystal Sky uses a 32-bit CPU and will never be able to run the Android version of DJI Fly, which is a 64-bit app.
2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. As of the moment, we don't have any information regarding DJI Smart Controller and DJI Mavic Air 2's firmware release date and feature. For more news and update regarding the DJI Smart Controller and DJI Mavic Air 2 please visit the official DJI website www.dji.com. Thank you.
2020-7-13
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI have just stated one word in their official FAQ on the MA2 - Q. is crystal Sky compatible with the MA2? A. 'No'. Nothing else added unlike the Smart Controller but we're still waiting for that.
2020-7-13
Use props
kevinh98
lvl.3
Flight distance : 878471 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi All

I am aware the Crystalsky is not compatible and also aware that it is 32 bit android. The problem is not insurmountable Support the Go 4 app or let a third party like Litchi write 32 bit code.

It is after all just a monitor for the controller. Is it that the CrystalSky is being phased out maybe.

Think I will sell while I still can. Ironically the Autel EVO 2 can use CrystalSky .

I cannot say I am impressed with DJI on this, it was an expensive purchase that I believed would work on future drones..... guess they saw me coming.
2020-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules