ZEN IMU Firmware 1.0.0.6
4063 9 2014-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
syedfaiq_747
lvl.1

Singapore

Dear DJI,

Please downgrade/upgrade your Zen IMU firmware 1.0.0.6.

This is as current Zen IMU 1.0.0.6 firware disable Tilt Funtions as soon as DJI Vision apps connected - Mode: RC Basic Version

AND

Tilt Functions work with DJI Vision apps BUT goes either fully up or fully down, hard/uncontrollable tilt - Mode: RC Upgraded Version.

FYI, I am using old RC with DJI tilt lever at the back of the controller. Lastest firmware update, V3.08 using Assist Software V3.6.

Thanks.

2014-11-20
Use props
DJI-Rodimus Pri
lvl.2

China

I believe an updated firmware is comming soon. Sit tight and wait. The update will attempt to address and solve this issue.
2014-11-21
Use props
syedfaiq_747
lvl.1

Malaysia

DJI-Rodimus Pri Posted at 2014-11-21 16:20
I believe an updated firmware is comming soon. Sit tight and wait. The update will attempt to addres ...

Glad to hear that, hopefully the new firmware will solved this.
2014-11-21
Use props
ydavicosta
lvl.1

Brazil

Hei DJi, we need to resolve this problem!
Is unbelieveble the silence of DJi because hundread cases was reporting and action is to late!
2014-12-15
Use props
marcusvinicius2
lvl.1

Brazil

ydavicosta Posted at 2014-12-15 21:47
Hei DJi, we need to resolve this problem!
Is unbelieveble the silence of DJi because hundread cases  ...

Hi, any news about it?
2015-1-6
Use props
mbsumait
New

Kuwait

stop usiing my new phantom because this problem since more than a month ago, and dji team as silent as dead, what a shame
2015-1-26
Use props
alessandromanun
New

France

Still no news?  This is a shame!...
2015-2-1
Use props
ydavicosta.gmai
lvl.1

Brazil

nothing nothing nothing!
2015-2-13
Use props
jeremy
New

United States

DJI-Rodimus Pri Posted at 2014-11-21 16:20
I believe an updated firmware is comming soon. Sit tight and wait. The update will attempt to addres ...

Is this seriously the only response in this thread about this?  I've spent days and a small fortune rebuilding my 3rd drone- only to finally smooth everything out- have a few nice flights- and then, due to getting 2 new batteries which wouldnt work without a firmware update- to have my gimbal go dead.  Ive done everything and wasted DAYS of my own time trying to get working again to no avail- and I see countless others with the same issue- and yet, NO ANSWER?!?!?!?!?   Are you kidding me?

Time to start searching for another drone.  This is a joke.
2015-3-22
Use props
info
New

United Kingdom

Hi Everyone,

I’ve just update to the latest Firmware level (1.0.0.6) today and I’m experiencing the same problems as everyone else. i.e. Disabled Tilt, Erratic Camera movements and a buzzing noise from the Gimbal. I wish I had read this forum prior to the upgrade!!!

I’m shocked that there is no answer from DJI or even a solution for downgrading to a known good/working version!!!

I've uninstalled the Assistant and re-installed an older version (3.6) and upgraded the ZEN IMU from there with no success!

Has anyone managed to resolve this?

2015-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules