Camera Settings Disappear iOS
724 3 2020-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jlightfield
lvl.1
United States

I'm noticing that the settings for the camera shutter speed etc disappear randomly. I have attached screen shots. I can get the settings to appear if I go in and out of other settings. I haven't observed a consistent way to always get them to show up again. Typically I set the camera in pro mode first and then then setting it to manual. Once I start shooting, the only adjustments I need to make is on the shutter speed and after shooting with the osmo pocket left on over several minutes, the manual setting disappears.

The settings disappear in video and photo mode. I am using the Mimo 1.32(95120) app on iOS 13.5.1 on an iPhone 11 Pro Max

001CE0B7-E34C-4698-9049-9C0E19E68461.jpeg
1897CC1D-A9B3-466B-8713-18DBDC47984B.jpeg
89689A41-930D-49DC-BBAF-20A037B09D3E.jpeg
2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jlightfield. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching our. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Pocket and for the DJI Mimo application. Please keep us posted fro further assistance. Thank you.

2020-7-13
Use props
Jlightfield
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-7-13 00:16
Hello there Jlightfield. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching our. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Pocket and for the DJI Mimo application. Please keep us posted fro further assistance. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi I can confirm that while I can take photos and video with the USB C adapter on the iPhone15pro changing the settings has to be done on the DJ Pocket itself and then reconnected to the Mimo App to get the larger view. The Pocket is a great little device, but I chose not to update to the Pocket2 because of these ongoing issues.
2023-9-29
Use props
djiuser_eSAZs54e1U5C
New

Indonesia

What is the connection between gambling and photography?
2023-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules