Android 10 Shaky Videos
559 1 2020-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tobenderZephyr
New
Germany

During my vacation this summer I bought the Osmo Mobile 3 because of the good reviews and to encounter shaky Videos while walking.Yet this app produces more stutter and horrible footage on the Gimbal. I looked up some videos on YouTube and saw that some iPhone users encounter the same problem.
They said that until a recent update of this app it has not been that bad so they get around by using their gimbal together with 3rd Party software or their built-in Camera App.

Today I was trying the same thing, shooting videos via MIMO which produced horrible looking videos, and after closing the app, I also tried the standard Google Camera App of my Google Pixel.
I can only say, that this combination is awesome and super smooth and makes a lot of a difference. But unfortunately, i can't use any of the controls of my Osmo Mobile 3, Active Track is missing aswell.

Videos i took with MIMO look like i would shake the camera to the sides clockwise and counter-clockwise.
I'd put up some footage in a protected area because I wasnt just taking pictures of the nature if you so desire.

Please fix this issue, because most of the hardware is at this stage useless.
2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know the specific model of the mobile device you are using when encountering this issue? Kindly please provide a short video of the said issue for better assistance and please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules