Connecting iPhone and iPad
354 4 2020-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chaiden66
lvl.1

United States

Is there a way to use an iPhone with the controller by cable and also connect an iPad wireless (or with cable) to use as a secondary screen for viewing purposes only?
2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots who are using iPhone and iPad can provide the best recommendation for this inquiry. You can only have 1 connection on the remote controller at a time. You may want to consider streaming the video and watch it through the iPad. Thank you.
2020-7-13
Use props
chaiden66
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-13 20:46
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots who are using iPhone and iPad can provide the best recommendation for this inquiry. You can only have 1 connection on the remote controller at a time. You may want to consider streaming the video and watch it through the iPad. Thank you.

Can you explain what you mean by streaming the video?  This sounds like it could work for what I want.
2020-7-13
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

chaiden66 Posted at 7-13 21:55
Can you explain what you mean by streaming the video?  This sounds like it could work for what I want.

https://www.iskysoft.com/phone-t ... iphone-to-ipad.html
2020-7-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

chaiden66 Posted at 7-13 21:55

Thank you for the additional inquiry. With regards to this query. Streaming is like doing a live transmission through platforms like Facebook and Youtube. You can also check the recommendation from lannes at post #4 to see which is best suited for your needs. Thank you.
2020-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules