779 9 2020-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adie0407
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39180 ft
Australia

Being a newbie I would love some help.
first  - Sync for DJI. Is the connection from phone to aircraft by usb or wifi?
2nd - in the ads for MA2 it shows a dronie shot that disappears out to space. Is that editing in the DJI Fly app free version?
Thanks

2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Adie0407, welcome to DJI Forum, the mobile device connects to the RC via the cables, Mavic Air 2 doesn't support wifi connection.
For the second question, may I have the link of the ads you mentioned?
2020-7-12
Use props
Adie0407
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-12 19:57
Hi Adie0407, welcome to DJI Forum, the mobile device connects to the RC via the cables, Mavic Air 2 doesn't support wifi connection.

Thanks Mindy you are a star.  I'll connect with the leads.  As for the site it's actually called the Asteroid not the dronie (sorry) shot and its found on the MA2 in the DJI.com site if that helps.  Thanks again.
2020-7-12
Use props
Adie0407
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-12 19:57

Thanks Mindy you are a star.  I'll connect with the leads.  As for the site it's actually called the Asteroid not the dronie (sorry) shot and its found on the MA2 in the DJI.com site if that helps.  Thanks again.
2020-7-12
Use props
Adie0407
lvl.1
Australia

2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Adie0407 Posted at 7-12 20:29
Thanks Mindy you are a star.  I'll connect with the leads.  As for the site it's actually called the Asteroid not the dronie (sorry) shot and its found on the MA2 in the DJI.com site if that helps.  Thanks again.

The video of Asteroid generates automatically after the shooting. Here are a lot of tutorial videos on the DJI website for your reference, please have a look: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/video
2020-7-12
Use props
Adie0407
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks Mindy..
2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns. Hope you have a good time on flying Mavic Air 2.
2020-7-12
Use props
djiuser_CXKVapu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41598 ft
United States

Adie0407, the QuickShot modes are super easy and do all of the work for you.  My advice is to try them out in a large open area, but they do go out a nice distance.
good luck flying!
2020-7-20
Use props
Adie0407
lvl.1
Australia

djiuser_CXKVapu thank you, loving it so far and been trying out the Quickshot modes, loads of fun.
2020-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules