Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic Pro Platinum No Power but full batteries
2014 11 2020-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TechServtex
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226486 ft
United States

Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated. I have a DJI Mavic Pro Plainum I have had it for 3 years and it worked great until i let it sit for roughly 4-5 months without using it. I charged up the batteries went to turn it on and I cant for the life of me getting any power to the Drone. I have 3 battereies all showing charged, I tried plugging it into the laptop and the laptop does not see it. I have tried every day for the past week to get it to power up but no go. I do remember how to turn it on so that is not the problem. Anyone else have this issue and resolved it?

Thank you
2020-7-12
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Despite what you say, every time this question arises, the solution is that the owner had forgotten how to switch on the aircraft. One short press then release, then press again and hold button until the aircraft has finished switching on.
2020-7-12
Use props
TechServtex
lvl.1
United States

Right I searched the forums before asking the question. I don't have a way to send you the video or I would so you my startup process I flew it a few times a week for years and never had an issue. I press the button then long press as I have done in the past and the power never gets to the motors to make a sound or flash the LED's.
2020-7-12
Use props
djiuser_uRYpnlJtgCaO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62320 ft
Germany

TechServtex Posted at 7-12 18:24
Right I searched the forums before asking the question. I don't have a way to send you the video or I would so you my startup process I flew it a few times a week for years and never had an issue. I press the button then long press as I have done in the past and the power never gets to the motors to make a sound or flash the LED's.

Is the drone actually equipped with a CMOS battery, like on the motherboards of computers? If so, it is possible that the battery has discharged after three years and the drone will no longer function. Does anyone know if that's possible?

2020-7-13
Use props
Micato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

Never happend to me. I have opened my MP1 several times and even tried to install internal SD card wich I do have (older mavic series) but I have never seen internal battery like on PC motherboards. In my opinion you have bad connection between battery and motherboard or your motherboard is faulty.  Hope this helps somehow. Good luck! Send the video please. It is starange that all 3 batteries do not work if you have all 4 bars on the batteries.
2020-7-13
Use props
TechServtex
lvl.1
United States

https://youtu.be/9mqABWKzN8U

2020-7-13
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

TechServtex Posted at 7-13 17:06
https://youtu.be/9mqABWKzN8U

OK, just don't hold the button down so long on the second press. The LEDs should come on one at a time and once the fourth LED has lit, then release the button. However it seems the batteries are not fully charged anyway.
2020-7-13
Use props
TechServtex
lvl.1
United States

I usually don’t hold it down that long but I was following the previous response hold until it boots. They are all one light away from full charge now because I have been trying to turn it on a few times a day everyday.
2020-7-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TechServtex. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Pro Platinum and thank you for reaching out. After seeing the video you have provided kindly please try to press the Power Button once then release, then press again and hole for two ( 2 ) seconds to see if the said drone will turn on. If the said drone will still not tun on. I would recommended contacting our DJI support team for further evaluation of the said unit. For additional information, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the assessment and if the drone is within the warranty coverage period. If you wish to contact our DJI support you may click the link below. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/support
2020-7-13
Use props
theothernt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 436171 ft
Ireland

TechServtex Posted at 7-13 18:03
I usually don’t hold it down that long but I was following the previous response hold until it boots. They are all one light away from full charge now because I have been trying to turn it on a few times a day everyday.

Out of curiosity, does the Remote Control turn on ok?  
2020-7-14
Use props
TechServtex
lvl.1
United States

Yes remote turns on fine that’s how I found out the drone was t turning on because it just kept saying connecting. Remote also plugs into the computer just fine and is recognized.
2020-7-14
Use props
DaMa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

TechServtex Posted at 7-14 13:14
Yes remote turns on fine that’s how I found out the drone was t turning on because it just kept saying connecting. Remote also plugs into the computer just fine and is recognized.

Check contacts on bird and battery, maybe oxidized or bent ...
2020-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules