Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GrahamJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

GrahamJ Posted at 2015-6-19 23:18
LOL....success!  Stick it to the man!

At least I got many points for trying to respond...
2015-6-19
Use props
GrahamJ
lvl.4
Australia

Abe Posted at 2015-6-19 23:05
Interesting... What causes the block? Someone reading your response or is it software monitoring k ...

Yes, I know.  My reply to you was completely normal.  Some in support (customer sat), and others to support the bird in its own right.  BUT...does not matter how I try to get any negitive speak reflecting on the company (not that it's negitive, per say, but anyway) it gets blocked.  I had to rewrite it into dumb-speak, to get published!
2015-6-19
Use props
GrahamJ
lvl.4
Australia

Interesting... What causes the block? Someone reading your response or is it software monitoring k ...

O, and, I think it's an automated rule set at work.  Someone stuffed up with the forums auto rules I suspect!  ( I.e.  If any negitive wording + DJI connection, then block, else, block!
2015-6-19
Use props
GrahamJ
lvl.4
Australia

O, and, I think it's an automated rule set at work.  Someone stuffed up with the forums auto rules I suspect.
2015-6-19
Use props
GrahamJ
lvl.4
Australia

GrahamJ Posted at 2015-6-19 23:27
O, and, I think it's an automated rule set at work.  Someone stuffed up with the forums auto rules ...

( I.e.  If any negitive wording + DJI connection, then block, else, block!
2015-6-19
Use props
GrahamJ
lvl.4
Australia

O, and, I think it's an automated rule set at work.  Someone stuffed up with the forums auto rules ...

( I.e.  If any negitive wording + Company connection, then block, else, block!
2015-6-19
Use props
GrahamJ
lvl.4
Australia

I.e.  If negitive, then block, else block.  Lol...
2015-6-19
Use props
Abe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

Graham, having a conversation with you on this forum right now is like using Morse code :-)
2015-6-19
Use props
InspirelessAggi
lvl.4

United States

cmontisano Posted at 2015-6-19 22:08
So tell me your facts how many Inspire 1 were sold? since I  really have no idea what this number  ...

I don't think you are going to find real stats on error rates to items sold.  Or percentages for that matter.   DJI simply isn't going to tell us unless it's radically in their favor.  The meat of it is that no mater the number of repairs or warranty issues, they can't keep up right now.   and that's ok...as long as they fix it.   The inspire is a fun little quad.   It's expensive though.  I'd encourage anyone who wants to buy, look at repair times.  No matter how many come here to complain, the number of weeks is real.   Americans want it and they want it now.   Just be patient on this particular purchase.   Wait until repair times fall.   Wait until the inspire 2 comes.    I know it's coming.   Every company that wants to stay cutting edge will innovate.   Apple doesn't have to put out a new ipad every year, but they do.  Why?  because they have to keep up or exceed the competition.   Sorry to break it to you guys...your inspire will be replaced with something with better features.   It's just the way it works.  Does this mean your bird is obsolete?  Depends on what you use it for.    I wouldn't think so.  One of the biggest complaints is the compression in 4K.   What solves that?   It's simple....real cinematographers will want to use their DSLR...It's so much better and you aren't limited to F 2.8  EXPECT a DSLR gimbal.  New motors, and extended landing gear.  Two cameras.  etc..    Watch the dealers.. when you see prices dropping, you know something is coming.   It's the way it works.   I don't want to beat a dead horse anymore...probably people are getting sick of reading about my problems.   Their solved.   I sent mine back.   I flew my phantom this morning with 5 batteries and I'm pretty happy.   I don't look cool like the big kids, but hey, the video is superb.  Soon, I'll have 4 grand sitting back in the bank after all returns are issued on the inspire and accessories.   DJI, if you want it, work for it and change some of your policies and repair times.   Better hurry,   because I need a new gun and might spend it.
2015-6-19
Use props
delas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1372287 ft
Greece

so far i have had all the issues that most of us have experienced. it was fun solving all these problems with the help of this forum with the nicest people around. i had a serious crash because of no signal issue and fly away. . . . .but. . . . . . . i would buy second and third inspire, no question about it. it is simply great. there is some room for DJI's service though!
2015-6-19
Use props
daniel.frederik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10656 ft
New Zealand

Pete Gould says I1 video isn't fit for broadcast. Given the most common platform to view video on is an HD tv I disagree ( just an enthusiast here and not in the industry as Pete is ). When i film using the I1 i always have the sun behind me so the footage I capture may as well be considered of broadcast quality ( there's almost no difference ).

Btw I have dozens of flights apon my I1 and haven't had any problems.
2015-6-19
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

For those of you that don't like long posts, skip this one ;)

Anyway, I'll try to keep it short, and I'll and some background to my decision.

I think the OP have a valid question, but somehow that grammar is a bit off. I would not buy another Inspire 1, since I already have one

Background: I went into multirotors with myself knowing it would cost money and time, and my vision was to have a company that would deliver services bases on functions that the multirotors could provide. My background is in 2D/3D graphics and animation and also computer technology. My first priority was to get common photography and filming services, then move on to other services like NIR, FLIR, and other measurements.

As I was questioning this business, I started easy with a Parrot drone, and found it interesting as a learning copter. I did not make many flights with it, but moved on to a DJI Nasa F450. Easy to build and fly. Then I wanted bigger things, that could actually lift a camera, so I went with a Tarot 800 frame and a promising chinese company, Zero UAV. Many weeks and also months I spent with that one, carefully building it together under the cold winter months. Carefully following the manual, not just single checking it, not just second checking it, not just triple checking it, but checking everything again and again. Everything OK, all values OK, Satellites ok, power ok, motors ok and calibrated, carefully done magnetic calibration. I lifted of and it was beautiful, until about 1,5 meters when it just went haywire and shot sideways into the ground...

I've bought to many multirotors, to many cables, to many things of everything, just to have a good knowing of what it all is about. To expensive? Yes. I've not earned money yet, but hopefully I will. But now with the experience I have with all failures and all copter builds and flight controllers I've tested, I have a fair chance to make a good decision about the optimal hardware components for the job I need to get done. I will not only concentrate on photography or filming, but also on other services.

When it comes down to the Inspire, I'm really happy. Why? In an easy and fast way, I can liftoff and shoot 4K. Is it good enough for the latest Hollywood movie? Perhaps not, but it will do for a lot  of companies or people. Work a bit with your footage, and it'll come out quite nice. I have spent too much money on hopes that a GoPro would have given me good 4K movies on a S800 frame with a Naza. It just gave me incredibly much jello and disappointment. It was a DJI gimbal, and as such, I could not add ND filter weight... Many hours spent there for no use. Cost of hardware, cost of time.$$$$

What is the cost of trying? What is the cost of hardware that get things done? It's about your choices and economy. Remember now, that the technology is now commonly available, so if you are going to make a living out of it, it is not the hardware nowadays that matters much, it is what you can deliver with what you got. The customer always want a solution, and it is up to you if you can deliver it. It's not about DJI, it is not about 3DR, it is not about firmware or it is not about a battery. It is about if you can deliver what the customer want.

I will choose platform depending on the job. Am I totally happy with DJI? NO!!!! I've spent a lot of money on a S900 with an A2 and a BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera, but the firmware is not really in a stable state yet, so all that money is still a cost as it is grounded. Hopefully the A2 as well as the Inspire will get some firmware love soon. I am irritated that the Inspire, that is the premium platform still lacks common waypoint selections (and that the A2 that is the premium self built platform is not in a stable release)... Wow... But, DJI is not worse than the competition, I guess. It is a maturing business, but nevertheless, there is not an excuse to rob customers of money.

The weather here have been lousy, but this weekend it's been nice, and I have finally been able to test my Inspire for a short while. Up she went, and I felt I had to get to know "her" a bit, how she flies. After a while, I felt more comfortable. When I reviewed my filming, I realized I've been to careful, the footage was too slow. I'll learn, but it was not the Inspires fault. Thank's to Tahoe Ed, Jim and everyone else here, I learn a lot. I am grateful for the help many people have given me over the years, here and on other forums.

In my humble opinion, If the Inspire was released about two years earlier, I could have saved a lot of money. I feel it is a really good platform, and I hope DJI will treat us customers that have invested in that platform with love.
2015-6-19
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

InspirelessAggi Posted at 2015-6-20 02:02
I don't think you are going to find real stats on error rates to items sold.  Or percentages for th ...

I totally agree, and don't stop writing your post as I don't post much and read your POST  all the time. I on the other hand hope they continue to build on this platform that was one of the real reason I make the jump to this as I have been using DJI products since the FC40 then the P1 then P2 then the P2+ I can tell you how much money I have spent on this hobby just for kicks, I was sucked in with the idea at the Presentation release that this was a upgradable platform,  they got me hook line and sinker on this one, I ordered mine that day. anyways I understand all what you said and sorry to hear about your I1 issue I just hope DJI get on the band wagon and supports us even after the I2 when ever it comes out.
2015-6-19
Use props
capalvch
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71125 ft
Venezuela

65 flights with no problems. I love this bird! Don't know if I would think that way if I have to deal with customer service, but until now, It has make me win more than it cost. So good deal.
2015-6-19
Use props
nilsblix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

For sure I would buy the Inspire. I have this evening reach 178 flights - It is so nice.
If I crash tomorrow a new Inspire will be at my doorstep early next week.
2015-6-19
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I would not at this time and have never crashed.
2015-6-19
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

I've done about 80 flights in the last few months.  Zero problems other than my second remote bricked during a firmware update early on.  DJI replaced it with a new one free under warranty.

Given the choice again I would absolutely buy the Inspire again.   It's the best cost/performance balance when it comes to high quality filming and the control is incredible.    Certainly not perfect, but again, for the cost I think it does a fantastic job.  

The next step up you jump straight to $8k - $10k plus the cost of a high end camera.  

Basically comes down to this -   If you're a high end filmmaker then you should be able to afford a high end solution.   There is definitely a point where you outgrow what the Inspire can provide.

But if you love getting awesome footage while flying a really cool bird, the Inspire is for you!  

If you're somewhere between a hobbyist and a filmmaker then the Inspire is also for you.
2015-6-19
Use props
GrahamJ
lvl.4
Australia

Abe Posted at 2015-6-20 01:50
Graham, having a conversation with you on this forum right now is like using Morse code :-)

Yea, I know mate.  Thanks to 'the establishment'.
2015-6-19
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

My opinion is different, i have several months with the I1 and never have a problem caused by the bird, the problem i had was caused by myself for not calculating the wind speeds.

Every time somebody have a problem it will go to the forum, but if they doesn't have it, they have no reason to come here, i come and read everyday for learning purposes.

The Inspire 1 is an excellent machine, reliable, but in all kind of products always theres a few with defects.

Buy your bird, you won't regret it!!!
2015-6-20
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1136230 ft
United States

147 flights; 170 kilometers; 1 crash- self repair; Great video for what I want.
No autonomous flight; cancelled plans for S900; bought an X8+ for autonomous flight/mapping.
Each bird has it's own merits and demerits.
IF DJI can deliver a modular camera upgrade, the hand mount for the camera, and ground station, I would buy another one.
Flight wise- NON better. Oh, and GRINS, LOTS.
2015-6-20
Use props
BPoHVoodoo
lvl.2

Germany

GrahamJ Posted at 2015-6-19 23:18
LOL....success!  Stick it to the man!

ATTENTION: IRONY
Guess what. You are a spammer.
2015-6-20
Use props
GrahamJ
lvl.4
Australia

BPoHVoodoo Posted at 2015-6-20 21:51
Guess what. You are a spammer.

How do you get to that conclusion mate?  I provided a meaningful reply to a post, and my post got blocked.  (Subsequently, I tried to strip pieces of it away to actually see what it is that the forum rules are blocking).
2015-6-20
Use props
BPoHVoodoo
lvl.2

Germany

Edited post
2015-6-20
Use props
snathla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Inspire 1 is a great platform, I've got over 100 flights and its worked well (knock on wood as they say).
2015-6-20
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

Based upon experience with customer service, NEVER AGAIN.You spend your money the way you want, as it's your money. But, since you askedfor opinions so, for what it's worth, I'll offer my nickels worth of advice.Here's a quick Q & A to hopefully help you find the answer that best fitsyour needs;

Q: Are you simply buying this 'toy' because of the cool factor/bragging rights?
A: If you smiled at the word 'toy' and 'cool factor', I would suggest you looksomewhere else. Here's the reason, when, not if, it breaks or gets broken, youwill be left with little more than serious buyers remorse. If you can trulyjustify putting out $4000 and it doesn’t put a slight kink in your neck whenyou think about the chance that it could be gone in seconds, go for it.

Q: In making your decision, how much target research did you do outside of therealm of the basic comments of this, or any other forum?
A: If you are like the majority of persons who have bought this machine, anhonest answer will most likely be, that your decision is based more in the'WANT' category and not the 'NEED' factor. That said, you are basing yourpurchase based on the hype and not the real version of the machine. If indeed,you are a professional videographer or photographer, you will weigh the prosand cons of this gizmo, if instead you are an aspiring person, just gettingstarted- SAVE YOUR MONEY. There are many other options out thereavailable right now for 1/3rd the cost. To purchase this with the hopes it willdo all the work for you to help propel your becoming the next Spielberg, wouldbe consistent with buying an Eric Clapton guitar with no musical knowledge orexperience.

Q: Say you are purchasing for the speed, fine. Ask yourself, how manyhigh end video or photo shots are you going to get at a high rate of speed?
A: In truth, not many.

Q: You think the 360 degree camera is awesome? How many times are youand your camera person (Yes, it takes two persons to really set up the cinemastyle shots) going to be using this feature?
A: In truth, not many. Watch thevideos...even the follow me, full circle and way points (not available) utilizethe bird facing the object, nose forward. If you are a truly coordinated team,you two may pull off a 360 shot within the first 10 shots of the same thing.Fancy landing gear and 360* cameras only add to the 'more things to go wrong'factor.

Q: Ask yourself this; How proficient are you and your skills navigatinga machine this size, weight and speed capabilities without the aide of GPS, inother words, the "You're on your own" mode known as manual flying.
A: Hopefully, you've put in some serioushours flying within different environments, understanding the basics andkeeping cool when the pooh-pooh hits the fan. If not, consider the fact thatthis is not a toy and could cause serious damage or harm if it gets away.

Q: In being a responsible pilot, are you willing to pay $1000 a year onaverage for liability insurance?
A: If you just asked, "Why would Ineed insurance?" Put your credit card back in your wallet and step awayfrom the drone. Think of what could happen, should a flyaway occur.

Q: Considering how much the unit costs, how much time to do youseriously and realistically see yourself spending flying the unit?
A: On average, unless you simply have nothingelse in the world to do, you will spend about 10, maybe 12 hours a month inflying. Honestly, I think that's more in the beginning, after a couple ofmonths, the time will begin to dwindle. What this essentially means is that, inone years time @ 365 days, if it was flown for 1 hour each day, your averagecost would run just at $14 for each flight, if you paid exactly $4000 for theunit, with two controllers and 3 extra batts and carry liability insurance.

I could go on, but really don't see the need. Your choice is your own. Choosewisely. Please, keep in mind, if you live in a populated area, do the rightthing, get liability insurance As well, please don't put others in harms way bydoing not so smart things. Please, follow the current FAA guidelines, so thatthose who are responsible do not have their privileges removed due to the"Because This Person Did That, You're All Grounded" law.

These comments and questions are not meant as mean orotherwise. Simply, they are based upon common variables and point of humbleopinion and provided as means of helping ones thought process prior to makingthis type of purchase.

I wish you well and stress free flying,

-S.N.
2015-6-21
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

Based upon experience with customer service, NEVER AGAIN. You spend your money the way you want, as it's your money. But, since you asked for opinions so, for what it's worth, I'll offer my nickels worth of advice. Here's a quick Q & A to hopefully help you find the answer that best fits your needs;

A: If you smiled at the word 'toy' and 'cool factor', I would suggest you look somewhere else. Here's the reason, when, not if, it breaks or gets broken, you will be left with little more than serious buyers remorse. If you can truly justify putting out $4000 and it doesn’t put a slight kink in your neck when you think about the chance that it could be gone in seconds, go for it.

Q: In making your decision, how much target research did you do outside of the realm of the basic comments of this, or any other forum?
A: If you are like the majority of persons who have bought this machine, an honest answer will most likely be, that your decision is based more in the 'WANT' category and not the 'NEED' factor. That said, you are basing your purchase based on the hype and not the real version of the machine. If indeed, you are a professional videographer or photographer, you will weigh the pros and cons of this gizmo, if instead you are an aspiring person, just getting started- SAVE YOUR MONEY. There are many other options out there available right now for 1/3rd the cost. To purchase this with the hopes it will do all the work for you to help propel your becoming the next Spielberg, would be consistent with buying an Eric Clapton guitar with no musical knowledge or experience.

Q: Say you are purchasing for the speed, fine. Ask yourself, how many high end video or photo shots are you going to get at a high rate of speed?

Q: You think the 360 degree camera is awesome? How many times are you and your camera person (Yes, it takes two persons to really set up the cinema style shots) going to be using this feature?
A: In truth, not many. Watch the videos...even the follow me, full circle and way points (not available) utilize the bird facing the object, nose forward. If you are a truly coordinated team, you two may pull off a 360 shot within the first 10 shots of the same thing. Fancy landing gear and 360* cameras only add to the 'more things to go wrong' factor.

Q: Ask yourself this; How proficient are you and your skills navigating a machine this size, weight and speed capabilities without the aide of GPS, in other words, the "You're on your own" mode known as manual flying.
A: Hopefully, you've put in some serious hours flying within different environments, understanding the basics and keeping cool when the pooh-pooh hits the fan. If not, consider the fact that this is not a toy and could cause serious damage or harm if it gets away.

Q: In being a responsible pilot, are you willing to pay $1000 a year on average for liability insurance?
A: If you just asked, "Why would I need insurance?" Put your credit card back in your wallet and step away from the drone. Think of what could happen, should a flyaway occur.

Q: Considering how much the unit costs, how much time to do you seriously and realistically see yourself spending flying the unit?
A: On average, unless you simply have nothing else in the world to do, you will spend about 10, maybe 12 hours a month in flying. Honestly, I think that's more in the beginning, after a couple of months, the time will begin to dwindle. What this essentially means is that, in one years time @ 365 days, if it was flown for 1 hour each day, your average cost would run just at $14 for each flight, if you paid exactly $4000 for the unit, with two controllers and 3 extra batts and carry liability insurance.

I could go on, but really don't see the need. Your choice is your own. Choose wisely. Please, keep in mind, if you live in a populated area, do the right thing, get liability insurance As well, please don't put others in harms way by doing not so smart things. Please, follow the current FAA guidelines, so that those who are responsible do not have their privileges removed due to the "Because This Person Did That, You're All Grounded" law.

These comments and questions are not meant as mean or otherwise. Simply, they are based upon common variables and point of humble opinion and provided as means of helping ones thought process prior to making this type of purchase.

-S.N.
2015-6-21
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

Ha! Graham, I too am getting blocked, wow! And I'm not using an Apple product so...what gives?

-S.N.
2015-6-21
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

GrahamJ Posted at 2015-6-19 22:55
Well mate, I tried to respond to you in ten different ways, but get blocked my the moderator each  ...

Based upon experience with customer service, NEVER AGAIN. You spend your money the way you want, as it's your money. But, since you asked for opinions so, for what it's worth, I'll offer my nickels worth of advice. Here's a quick Q & A to hopefully help you find the answer that best fits your needs;

A: If you smiled at the word 'toy' and 'cool factor', I would suggest you look somewhere else. Here's the reason, when, not if, it breaks or gets broken, you will be left with little more than serious buyers remorse. If you can truly justify putting out $4000 and it doesn’t put a slight kink in your neck when you think about the chance that it could be gone in seconds, go for it.

Q: In making your decision, how much target research did you do outside of the realm of the basic comments of this, or any other forum?
A: If you are like the majority of persons who have bought this machine, an honest answer will most likely be, that your decision is based more in the 'WANT' category and not the 'NEED' factor. That said, you are basing your purchase based on the hype and not the real version of the machine. If indeed, you are a professional videographer or photographer, you will weigh the pros and cons of this gizmo, if instead you are an aspiring person, just getting started- SAVE YOUR MONEY. There are many other options out there available right now for 1/3rd the cost. To purchase this with the hopes it will do all the work for you to help propel your becoming the next Spielberg, would be consistent with buying an Eric Clapton guitar with no musical knowledge or experience.

Q: Say you are purchasing for the speed, fine. Ask yourself, how many high end video or photo shots are you going to get at a high rate of speed?

Q: You think the 360 degree camera is awesome? How many times are you and your camera person (Yes, it takes two persons to really set up the cinema style shots) going to be using this feature?
A: In truth, not many. Watch the videos...even the follow me, full circle and way points (not available) utilize the bird facing the object, nose forward. If you are a truly coordinated team, you two may pull off a 360 shot within the first 10 shots of the same thing. Fancy landing gear and 360* cameras only add to the 'more things to go wrong' factor.

Q: Ask yourself this; How proficient are you and your skills navigating a machine this size, weight and speed capabilities without the aide of GPS, in other words, the "You're on your own" mode known as manual flying.
A: Hopefully, you've put in some serious hours flying within different environments, understanding the basics and keeping cool when the pooh-pooh hits the fan. If not, consider the fact that this is not a toy and could cause serious damage or harm if it gets away.

Q: In being a responsible pilot, are you willing to pay $1000 a year on average for liability insurance?
A: If you just asked, "Why would I need insurance?" Put your credit card back in your wallet and step away from the drone. Think of what could happen, should a flyaway occur.

Q: Considering how much the unit costs, how much time to do you seriously and realistically see yourself spending flying the unit?
A: On average, unless you simply have nothing else in the world to do, you will spend about 10, maybe 12 hours a month in flying. Honestly, I think that's more in the beginning, after a couple of months, the time will begin to dwindle. What this essentially means is that, in one years time @ 365 days, if it was flown for 1 hour each day, your average cost would run just at $14 for each flight, if you paid exactly $4000 for the unit, with two controllers and 3 extra batts and carry liability insurance.

I could go on, but really don't see the need. Your choice is your own. Choose wisely. Please, keep in mind, if you live in a populated area, do the right thing, get liability insurance As well, please don't put others in harms way by doing not so smart things. Please, follow the current FAA guidelines, so that those who are responsible do not have their privileges removed due to the "Because This Person Did That, You're All Grounded" law.

These comments and questions are not meant as mean or otherwise. Simply, they are based upon common variables and point of humble opinion and provided as means of helping ones thought process prior to making this type of purchase.

-S.N.
2015-6-21
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

-S.N.
2015-6-21
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

Okay, there's more than one way to skin a cat-

Here's my answer, in a nut shell;

-S.N.
2015-6-21
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

Bahahahahahahaha!!!!
It has been said that this forum is for info exchange not bitching.
Let me be very clear on this.That is the best info that this forum has and will ever see.
2015-6-21
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

InspirelessAggi Posted at 2015-6-19 11:19
I've flown helis for a while.   I bought a phantom 3 and love to fly it.  It's been very reliable an ...

p2 goes almost as fast as the inspire in atti mode, gps mode limits its speed to 30mph it seems, i would think the p3 is the same.  inspire doesnt seem to change speed much from gps to atti mode though.
2015-6-21
Use props
InspirelessAggi
lvl.4

United States

sultangris01@gm Posted at 2015-6-22 01:52
p2 goes almost as fast as the inspire in atti mode, gps mode limits its speed to 30mph it seems, i ...

well it does.  The inspire can go 55 MPH in atti mode.  whereas the phantom 3 can go about 35-38 mPH.   Atti mode increases speed on both.
2015-6-21
Use props
InspirelessAggi
lvl.4

United States

Sky Ninja Posted at 2015-6-21 23:03
Okay, there's more than one way to skin a cat-

Here's my answer, in a nut shell;

LOL......made my father's day!  She sure did look pretty sitting on the ground there all lit up with no place to go.    "best regards"
2015-6-21
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

InspirelessAggi Posted at 2015-6-22 02:59
LOL......made my father's day!  She sure did look pretty sitting on the ground there all lit up wit ...

IA-

Glad I could offer a smile, sir. It kinda drives the point home. {:2_32:}

Keep up the great writing, buddy.

Humbly,
-S.N.
2015-6-21
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

-S.N.
2015-6-21
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

Just wondering if I can type the word negative now without the post being automatically blocked.
2015-6-21
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
United States

Can I write something like:  I think DJI is terrible with customer satisfaction  Even if I don't mean it. Can I type that I'm having a terribly negative experience with my Inspire 1. Can I type that DJI is a bad company. I don't mean any of these things. I just want to know what is getting filtered.  (skipping questions marks is intentional)
2015-6-21
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
United States

fuck I love DJI
2015-6-21
Use props
Scotflieger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26875098 ft