Kristoph Posted at 2015-8-6 12:46
What do the points get you?

A stomach ulcer
2015-8-16
Use props
Lawrence Casey
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I would consider the human nature element of this too….

I’m betting there are thousands of happy DJI Inspire 1 pilots out there, thoroughly enjoying themselves, but ask yourself this: how many of them do you think sat down and took the time to write about the lack of problems they’ve experienced with their aircraft?

It is in our nature to vehemently complain when things go wrong, I sure as hell would if my Inspire went haywire, but we seldom report the good - we’re expecting that anyway, right? I certainly haven’t taken the time to put this into words until now.

What I’m saying is yes, you may be hearing about all these woes and incidents, but these probably constitute a very small percentage of total owners overall because, as mentioned, we don’t really hear about all the success stories.

If my quadcopter fails on me tomorrow I take this all back!
2015-8-19
Use props
alan
lvl.2

United States

I am very happy with mine and would buy it again in a heartbeat. In the past two months it has paid for itself many times over and gotten me jobs I could not have done without it.

The fisheye footage below and some of the stills were made with other copters. But most is from the Inspire.

2015-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules