Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OP RIG suggestions
185 5 7-13 00:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kvitalij83
lvl.2
Spain

HEllo All Ladies and Gents.
Can you please share with me/us your Osmo Pocket RIG set up (Preferably photo if available).
I mainly interested in seeing how you add Phone, Mic and External Battery if anyone came up with portable solution.

Thank you all in advance.
V

7-13 00:52
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Captain

United Kingdom

Don't try to use and charge the Osmo Pocket at the same time.   It will shorten the battery life due to the amount of heat generated in the battery by trying to do both at once.
7-13 01:08
Use props
Kvitalij83
lvl.2
Spain

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 7-13 01:08
Don't try to use and charge the Osmo Pocket at the same time.   It will shorten the battery life due to the amount of heat generated in the battery by trying to do both at once.

Hi Ray.

Thanks for your input and sharing it with us.  What about long time lapses? how do people do it then?
7-13 01:21
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Captain

United Kingdom

Kvitalij83 Posted at 7-13 01:21
Hi Ray.

Thanks for your input and sharing it with us.  What about long time lapses? how do people do it then?

I'm sure a lot of people risk it but we also see a lot of complaints about Osmo Pockets that refuse to charge or turn on.
I've had mine since they came out and the battery is as strong as every.
The longest time lapse I've needed to do was just under an hour for a sunset.
If I needed to do longer I'd set up my DSLR with an added battery pack.
I don't see the Osmo Pocket as a one stop shop. It's a tool and part of a kit of tools to be used for what it does best.

Ray.
7-13 01:35
Use props
Rahul K
lvl.3
Flight distance : 67884 ft
Canada

I was using the Ulanzi OP-1 rig with my OP but recently after switching my phone realized that the holder for the Osmo Pocket on the rig isn't the secure as it only holds using friction.
So I switched the holder part of the rig with the Ulanzi OP-7 Vlog housing and the Ulanzi PT-3 for the light and Mic. This setup feels much secure to me and easier to setup. For the phone part I kept this original holder that came with the rig, it one of the best phone holders I have used.
7-13 08:51
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there Kvitalij83. Thank you for reaching out and for posting these information with us. I hope that you will get the best recommendation fro our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Pocket and how do they set it up. In addition I will post a DJI Guide link where in you can check some DJI Quick Tips on how to Unleash your DJI Osmo Pocket’s Full Potential ( https://store.dji.com/guides/10-osmo-pocket-quick-tips/ ). Thank you and stays safe always.
7-13 22:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules