Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ground Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1539337 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi,

we fly the M 300 all day again today. Everything is going well so far. What bothers me is that the M 300 brakes so hard and tilts a bit. I would like to change that. But I can't find any setting options in the Pilot app. With Inspire 2, Phantom 4 etc. there is the menu item "Advanced Settings" with EXP (for Expo setting), sensitivity (for attitude, brake and yaw endpoint) and gain (for pitch, roll, yaw and vertical). Unfortunately I cannot find this menu item in the Pilot App.

How else could you get rid of the hard braking if not via "Advanced Settings - Sensitivity - Brake" ?

I am happy for every tip

Christian

2020-7-13
Use props
WNEINAST
lvl.1
United States

Im in the same boat and would like to know as well. I have the H20T underneath it and brakes a little hard for comfort. Hope we find some tips, tricks, or solutions.
2021-1-11
Use props
mikes1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1740699 ft
  • >>>
United States

For $12000 you would think DJI would give us full control over this drone and its cameras but that's not the way they work. I have the same problem and posted my questions today, link below. AND why won't the Pilot app on my tablet function properly? Asked a distributor last week and he said the apps on the radio and tablet are different and he thinks DJI will never make the tablet app function like the one on the M300 radio. JUST FLAT FRUSTATING!!

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D564%26typeid%3D564

2021-3-7
Use props
mikes1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1740699 ft
  • >>>
United States

I broke a rubber isolator the other day. I was flying horizontally about 50' high at near max speed. I first pulled back on the right stick to slow down. As the 300 was slowing to less than 5mph I released the right stick and applied full power/up on the left stick almost simultaneously. At that same time, the 300 hard braking kicked in. I can only describe the maneuver as a violent whipping action. I'm surprised it didn't break all 4 isolators. DJI....PLEASE...PLEASE..... fix this issue. Give us the ability to add exponential adjustments to the braking.
PS: They did update the Android app I'm using on my tablet and it seems to be working well for now. Thank you DJI. Now let's fix the braking issue....
2021-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules