Spark stops moving forward
968 4 2020-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiProdigy007
lvl.2

United States

Ok so I just received this spark from a guy in Canada, I live in Missouri. Test flew it a few times and I noticed now it stops mid flight when headed forward. I cant trick it to go sideways in that direction or backwards either. Its like it hit a wall. This happens everywhere at random whenever it feels like it. I have it reset, beginners has been off, latest firmware, etc. Ive flown it with the controller while this happens and using wifi I cant get enough distance to recreate. If I turn it off and back on I can move any direction again until it starts this same crap again.
2020-7-13
Use props
djiProdigy007
lvl.2

United States

By the way, I am nowhere near any places where there are restrictions and have plenty of space away from obstacles and homes.
2020-7-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. When the drone stops or hover during flight is there an error message on the DJI Go 4 application? Kindly please check if there is a temporary restricted zone in the area by using this DJI Fly Safe Geo Map link. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-14
Use props
djiProdigy007
lvl.2

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-14 02:10
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. When the drone stops or hover during flight is there an error message on the DJI Go 4 application? Kindly please check if there is a temporary restricted zone in the area by using this DJI Fly Safe Geo Map link. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Nothing restricted in my neighborhood using the tool.
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiProdigy007 Posted at 7-14 02:39
Nothing restricted in my neighborhood using the tool.

Thank you for the additional information. I am sorry to know that the issue still persists. With regards to this matter. Kindly please back up your DJI Go 4 files and reinstall the said application. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules