Firmware Battery
1005 13 2020-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cdCY1i2XJVOf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Hello, today (July 13, 2020) I had a mavic mini battery firmware. But I don't know what that means. Can you explain to me what that is? Thank you
2020-7-13
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The batteries also have firmware the same as the drone and remote and all three need to run on the same FW - put a battery into the drone and follow the prompts to sync
2020-7-13
Use props
djiuser_cdCY1i2XJVOf
Second Officer
France

A J Posted at 7-13 11:07
The batteries also have firmware the same as the drone and remote and all three need to run on the same FW - put a battery into the drone and follow the prompts to sync
Thank you very much
but what's the point of this update ?
2020-7-13
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_cdCY1i2XJVOf Posted at 7-13 12:04
Thank you very much  
but what's the point of this update ?

DJI list the updates in their release notes for every new firmware update.

https://www.dji.com/uk/mavic-mini/downloads
2020-7-13
Use props
djiuser_cdCY1i2XJVOf
Second Officer
France

A J Posted at 7-13 12:11
DJI list the updates in their release notes for every new firmware update.

https://www.dji.com/uk/mavic-mini/downloads

Again thank you for taking your time to answer me , but unfortunately this one does not appear yet
2020-7-13
Use props
djiuser_cdCY1i2XJVOf
Second Officer
France

I have 3 batteries and there is only one that has been updated, the other 2 I have no request for update. I don't know if that's normal. Sorry, I'm still a novice :/
2020-7-13
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_cdCY1i2XJVOf Posted at 7-13 12:34
I have 3 batteries and there is only one that has been updated, the other 2 I have no request for update. I don't know if that's normal. Sorry, I'm still a novice :/

Sorry for the late reply - as Dirty Bird said - there is an option in the profile settings of the app to disable launching the camera view on starting up the drone/app straight away. Disable that so when you launch the app the home page with the picture of the MA2 appears and remains on screen - the firmware for the battery to be synced will pop up there - follow the onscreen prompts when it does.

Alternatively, connect the drone to Assistant 2 for Mavic on your computer with the battery that hasn't been updated powering the drone and you can sync the FW on that battery using Assistant 2.
However, not all firmware releases require the batteries to be updated too. The latest release for the Mini makes no reference to the batteries.
2020-7-13
Use props
Skydiver021
lvl.4
Serbia

If you are using Assistant 2 to upgrade drone firmware it will automatically upgrade battery firmware (if this is necessary). If you have more than one battery, battery firmware will be upgraded (if this is necessary) when you put it in a drone and you will get a notification in DJI fly application to do this action.
2020-7-13
Use props
djiuser_cdCY1i2XJVOf
Second Officer
France

Thank you all for your explanations it's super nice, it does not work via the application. I'll try with the assistant
2020-7-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for there information. You can also connect your DJI Mavic Mini with the intelligent flight battery to a computer using DJI Assistant 2 and update the firmware of the said batteries there. In addition, the intelligent flight battery of DJI Mavic Mini will be updated once you update your aircraft. Therefore, for you to update all the batteries that you have you can connect it using the DJI Assistant 2 and update the aircraft. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-7-14
Use props
djiuser_cdCY1i2XJVOf
Second Officer
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-14 00:58
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for there information. You can also connect your DJI Mavic Mini with the intelligent flight battery to a computer using DJI Assistant 2 and update the firmware of the said batteries there. In addition, the intelligent flight battery of DJI Mavic Mini will be updated once you update your aircraft. Therefore, for you to update all the batteries that you have you can connect it using the DJI Assistant 2 and update the aircraft. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you,
I did not have the updates of the batteries, on the other hand it gave me the firmware update of the device that planted 2 times. I hope it doesn't lead to malfunctions
2020-7-14
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_cdCY1i2XJVOf Posted at 7-13 22:19
Thank you all for your explanations it's super nice, it does not work via the application. I'll try with the assistant

You're welcome
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_cdCY1i2XJVOf Posted at 7-14 02:58
Thank you,
I did not have the updates of the batteries, on the other hand it gave me the firmware update of the device that planted 2 times. I hope it doesn't lead to malfunctions

Hi there . You are very much welcome and thank you for the additional information you have shared. If you have any inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-7-15
Use props
NRH11
New

Luxembourg

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-15 00:57
Hi there . You are very much welcome and thank you for the additional information you have shared. If you have any inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.

Hi I am not able to create a new thread so I am going to put this here.

I just bought a new Mavic Mini, did all calibrations but the Gimbal Wheel is not moving the drone camera up or down. I am able to do so only using the virtual control on the screen. Anyone experiencing same issue?

In calibrations, when I move the joysticks, I can see it is detectable but not the wheels.

thanks!
2020-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules