DJI Care Refresh on Dji Fly
1698 3 2020-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ginosergio63
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5653 ft
Italy

I have a Mavic Mini since few days; I bought Dji care refresh directly on the Dji web site with my PC, before activating the drone.If I check on this site:  https://service.dji.com/djicare/inquiry
the Care refresh is regularly bind to my Mini.
Here is the problem:  when I run Dji Fly app, it keeps bugging me with asking to Subscribe Dji Care refresh. If I click next and then  I click that I already bought Dji Care refresh, the app ask an ACTIVATION CODE.  I do not have this code !!! If I input the AGREEMENT CODE that I found on the confirmation email, the app say that the code is wrong.

So where do I find this code, to stop the app bugging me ????

please help
Sergio Amateis

2020-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sergio Amateis, sorry for the inconvenience caused, if you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement and no need to activate it again.
The APP shall keep sending you the DJI Care Refresh within 48 hours after the drone was activated. I will forward to the APP team for attention if it is annoying.
Please also keep me updated if the message keeps popping up if the 48 hours has been over.
2020-7-13
Use props
Ginosergio63
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5653 ft
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-13 20:30
Hi Sergio Amateis, sorry for the inconvenience caused, if you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement and no need to activate it again.
The APP shall keep sending you the DJI Care Refresh within 48 hours after the drone was activated. I will forward to the APP team for attention if it is annoying.
Please also keep me updated if the message keeps popping up if the 48 hours has been over.

Yess Mindy, that is true.  Checked yesterday, and the warning is gone.  Thank you so much.
regards
Sergio
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ginosergio63 Posted at 7-16 10:12
Yess Mindy, that is true.  Checked yesterday, and the warning is gone.  Thank you so much.
regards
Sergio

You are welcome, enjoy flying. If there is any other problems, please feel free to keep me updated.
2020-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules