Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where is service dept?
698 1 2020-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JjX8Tb2rmWKW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125075 ft
United States

I just opted out of my marathon like wait for chat support started at 10:47 and bailed at 12:35. Why would covid affect phone answering? Why are there so many apparent problems that phone support and chat support is apparently unreachable? My issue is substantial in that i can never utilize my RTH function due to no gps signal. Even though my son gets a strong signal with his mav drone
2020-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we apologize to read your unfortunate experience with our customer support team, DJI adjusted the after-sales service arrangements, there is heavy traffic in our current service hotline and online support channels, and you might have to wait longer in the line, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused and are trying our best to improve your experience.
For your question, does the GPS issue only happen during the RTH? How about taking off? Will the aircraft get enough GPS satellites before taking off? What is the firmware version? When did the issue start?
2020-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules