Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Clearance Delay.
1177 9 2020-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_r48UHuCsriUY
lvl.1

United States

I am now going onto day 4 stuck in customs with no answers or help at all. Just told “we will forward to the shipping team to give it top priority). This is the last day i will be waiting before I contact the Better Business Bureau.
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, Diana has replied your post in another thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =220045&pid=2213072
We do have forwarded to the logistics team for attention and our team has already handled it. At the moment, the required info has been provided to FedEx and the status on the FedEx website shall be updated soon, hope for your understanding and sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-14
Use props
djiuser_r48UHuCsriUY
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-14 02:00
Hi there, Diana has replied your post in another thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =220045&pid=2213072
We do have forwarded to the logistics team for attention and our team has already handled it. At the moment, the required info has been provided to FedEx and the status on the FedEx website shall be updated soon, hope for your understanding and sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

If that’s the case, when I see the status update on fed ex, I will pull all my comments. Thank you.
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_r48UHuCsriUY Posted at 7-14 05:56
If that’s the case, when I see the status update on fed ex, I will pull all my comments. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your understanding, we will also keep an eye on it and keep pushing FedEx.
2020-7-14
Use props
djiuser_r48UHuCsriUY
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-14 06:02
Thank you so much for your understanding, we will also keep an eye on it and keep pushing FedEx.
Any update on when fedex is going to update the shipping information? I’d like to know when it will possibly be delivered. (UPDATE) everything is updated. Says tomorrow. So only one day off. Couldn’t say sorry enough for putting up a big stink about it. Thank you DJI.
2020-7-14
Use props
Alexzone
New

United States

urgent order  0019415005580 hi dji i have send many emails and chat online regarding my order that i have not recieved  i contact fedex regarding the isue and they told me the sender needs to contsct them something happend to the package  please resolve this problem cause its out of my hands to resolve the pachage  being more than 17 days already  and i have not recieved my order    and  DJI IS NOT HELPING ME TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND I AM HAVING A BAD CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH THE COMPANY THANK YOU
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_r48UHuCsriUY Posted at 7-14 08:10
Any update on when fedex is going to update the shipping information? I’d like to know when it will possibly be delivered. (UPDATE) everything is updated. Says tomorrow. So only one day off. Couldn’t say sorry enough for putting up a big stink about it. Thank you DJI.

Sorry to have kept you waiting. I have forwarded your order to our logistics team, our team is pushing the FEDEX to solve the clearance issue asap. If there is an update, we'll let you know. Thanks for your patience.
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alexzone Posted at 7-14 12:39
urgent order  0019415005580 hi dji i have send many emails and chat online regarding my order that i have not recieved  i contact fedex regarding the isue and they told me the sender needs to contsct them something happend to the package  please resolve this problem cause its out of my hands to resolve the pachage  being more than 17 days already  and i have not recieved my order    and  DJI IS NOT HELPING ME TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND I AM HAVING A BAD CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH THE COMPANY THANK YOU

Our team has replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 907&pid=2215673, thanks.
2020-7-14
Use props
fansb4052cd4
New

United States

I have clearence issue please help me out with this my order number is 190121378913
2020-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansb4052cd4 Posted at 7-15 01:25
I have clearence issue please help me out with this my order number is 190121378913

Hi there, your order has been forwarded to our logistics team, our team has contacted the FEDEX and solved the clearance issue, the tracking information will be updated soon. Thank you for your patience.
2020-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules