Mavic 2 pro not connecting to PC or RC
818 4 2020-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adi.liliana2011
lvl.1

Romania

Hello,

I recently bought a Mavic 2 Pro, after the first flight I changed the altitude limit with the DJI assistant, and after that the drone is not connecting to the RC properly; the dji go app keeps changing from ready to fly to disconnected every couple of seconds. I updated the RC firmware, but when I tried to update the aircraft, it dose not connect to the PC either. Just like when I try to connect to the remote, the computer makes the sound like something is connected and then immediately makes the sound like something is disconnecting, over and over. Is it something that I do wrong, ir the aircraft has a problem?

Thank you!
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the trouble with the drone, 'disconnected' means the RC failed to connect to the mobile device, do the port on the left side and USB port at the bottom of the RC have the same disconnection problem? Did you try a different cable? What mobile device are you using?
If the aircraft has the same problem when connecting to the PC, please try another USB cable, what is the version of your DJI Assistant 2? Any chance to try with another PC?
2020-7-14
Use props
adi.liliana2011
lvl.1

Romania

I tried both a different cable and a different computer, and the 2 ports on the RC. I am using a samsung S9+ and the DJI Assistant v2.0.12. Also, I realized that the LED lights on the drone do not work, when I tried to redo the linking between the aircraft and the RC.
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

adi.liliana2011 Posted at 7-14 03:27
I tried both a different cable and a different computer, and the 2 ports on the RC. I am using a samsung S9+ and the DJI Assistant v2.0.12. Also, I realized that the LED lights on the drone do not work, when I tried to redo the linking between the aircraft and the RC.

Are you referring to the Linking Status Indicator doesn't display Solid green after the linking? How about the aircraft's Status Indicator? Will the RC beep when start the linking? Any chance to share with us a short video for further support?
2020-7-14
Use props
adi.liliana2011
lvl.1

Romania

The aircraft Status Indicator is not working. The Linking one works fine, and the RC is beeping when it starts the linking. Where can I send the video?
2020-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules