Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Refresh
1923 11 2020-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hDEziNxAzGxu
lvl.1
United States

Crashed into a tree, Still waiting for a shipping label.... was this even worth it to get, am i ever going to get a new drone. By what I'm reading its going to take a long time to get a replacement drone. Why can’t they just send us a shipping label right away so we can get the process started.  I think in todays age getting shipping labels e-mailed is all automated.....
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the shipping label usually will be sent within 2 working days if your address is qualified for it, thanks for your understanding. I will contact the team to process it as soon as possible.
2020-7-14
Use props
djiuser_D2kixr5CPUuN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 469114 ft
Italy

Verification video for mavic mini serial 1WGDGAH3123W2P

I sent the email to support@dji.com with the following content

Dear assistance,
I need to associate a DJI care refresh code to a drone that has been activated from more than 48 h.

I uploaded the verification video in youtube

How long I need to wait for approbation ? I don't want to use the drone without Care refresh

I hope somebody can help me... Thank You in Advance
2020-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_D2kixr5CPUuN Posted at 7-17 18:09
Verification video for mavic mini serial 1WGDGAH3123W2P

I sent the email to  with the following content

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to the related team to follow up, kindly please wait for the email update. Thanks.
2020-7-17
Use props
djiuser_D2kixr5CPUuN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-17 22:26
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to the related team to follow up, kindly please wait for the email update. Thanks.

Thank You ! I Hope It will not take too long
2020-7-18
Use props
D2kixr5CPUuN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Sorry I'm really disappointed by DJI assistance! I made the verification video as requested and I still don't have any reply ! I paid to buy a Care refresh and after a week I cannot associate to my mavic mini. The holidays will finish and I can not use my drone ! When one pay an insurance must receive a service in maximum a couple of day ! I continue to receive only emails requests of rating the DJI assistance my rate is 0 /5 !!!!!!!!!!!!
2020-7-19
Use props
D2kixr5CPUuN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm tired of receiving just catchphrases, automatic emails and useless replies from assistance ! Please Hurry up !
2020-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

D2kixr5CPUuN Posted at 7-19 23:03
I'm tired of receiving just catchphrases, automatic emails and useless replies from assistance ! Please Hurry up !

Hi there, sorry for the late email response due to the weekend, our team has replied and issued your request. You can now purchase DJI Care Refresh on DJI official website.
Please let us know if you have any further concerns.
2020-7-20
Use props
D2kixr5CPUuN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Dear Mindy Thank You very much for help !  Now I set the care refresh on my drone and I can fly more quietly. I think that the Mavic mini is a very good drone and every company in the world will try to imitate it but to keep high the esteem of the company (in line with the high quality of the product) It is very important a prompt reply in the technical assistance that often suffer of delays and uncertain waiting times above all in the more urgent cases. I think that in DJI is very important increase the number of people working in assistance and also to build a net of quite independent DJI assistance centers in each country with an high volume of registered drones to keep the situation manageable.

Before to buy this second drone I lost my first DJI Mavic Mini (my first Drone at all) during a flyaway in medium windy conditions after 5 days of usage as many others similar cases reported in this forum. I sent the following email to DJI assistance three times by attaching  the flight log just to try to understand what happened but unfortunately  I never received a reply :-)  (request 2900835)

Good Morning,
I haven't received any reply right now from DJI. I lost my mavic mini drone. I searched It for three days but I wasn't able to find It.
The day 7 of July after 6 minutes of regular hovering at about 30 m of altitude I suddenly  lost control of my mavic mini drone (no way to take back the control with the return Home function or by the sticks) that started to slowly drift to east unstoppably until I lost his signal.  Please find attached the log file if can help to understand what happened and if It was due to some malfunction in the drone or was just a my fault.
I hope there is some option to obtain another drone for free or a discount price because I used It just for 5 days and I liked It really much...

Kind Regards and Thank You very much for your assistance
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

D2kixr5CPUuN Posted at 7-20 09:50
Dear Mindy Thank You very much for help !  Now I set the care refresh on my drone and I can fly more quietly. I think that the Mavic mini is a very good drone and every company in the world will try to imitate it  but to keep high the esteem of the company (in line with the high quality of the product) It is very important a prompt reply in the technical assistance that often suffer of delays and uncertain waiting times above all in the more urgent cases. I think that in DJI is very important increase the number of people working in assistance and also to build a net of quite independent DJI assistance centers in each country with an high volume of registered drones to keep the situation manageable.

Before to buy this second drone I lost my first DJI Mavic Mini (my first Drone at all) during a flyaway in medium windy conditions after 5 days of usage as many others similar cases reported in this forum. I sent the following email to DJI assistance three times by attaching  the flight log just to try to understand what happened but unfortunately  I never received a reply :-)  (request 2900835)

Thanks for your valuable suggestion, we understand there is a long way to go, but we will keep learning and improving our customer service.
I see email 2900835 has been replied each time and we need more details. I will post the email content here:
In order to figure out the cause of the accident, please kindly follow the instructions below to provide more information for accident data analysis:

I. Sync your Flight Records
Please refer to the attached tutorial named How to Sync flight records in DJI FLY APP to sync the flight records.

II. Export the Flight Records from DJI Fly APP on your mobile device
Please follow the attached instruction named How to export the Flight Records or Video Cache files from the DJI FLY to export the entire flight record folder with MCDatFlightRecords file, as well as the cache video.

Please upload all the files to google drive or dropbox and share us an open link.

III. Accident Details
1. DJI Fly App Email Account (associated with this accident):
2. Accident Date and Time:
3. Accident Location (in details):
4. Accident Description:

IV. Basic Information
1. Serial number of the drone: (if you do not have it, please provide us the serial number of the remote controller) :
2. Full Name:
3. Contact Number:
4. Shipping Address: (none po box address with zip code)
5. Proof of purchase: please attach it to us or provide us the DJI order number if you purchased it from DJI store.

Please note:
1. Flight records and flight data are important in judging if the accident is a pilot error or product error, and the warranty claim might be denied if you fail to provide the required information.
2. Flight records for data analysis will be accepted by the DJI data analysis team only when the aircraft is within the warranty period.
3. Once we have confirmed that you have synced your flight records and provided the data, it will take around 3-4 business days to conduct data analysis and notify you.
2020-7-20
Use props
D2kixr5CPUuN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank You very much for the detailed istructions that I followed step by step. I sent to the dji support email the incident details and the link to google drive with the required cache videos and MCDatFlightRecords file. I look forward to hear news from DJI
2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

D2kixr5CPUuN Posted at 7-21 15:03
Thank You very much for the detailed istructions that I followed step by step. I sent to the dji support email the incident details and the link to google drive with the required cache videos and MCDatFlightRecords file. I look forward to hear news from DJI

No problem, our team will start a ticket for the data analysis soon and keep you updated with the data analysis result, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules