1784 11 2020-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikaelBe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 108665 ft
Sweden

Hi!
I haven't really checked in so much to this forum, but now I did. I noticed I have a a level of 2, but on my Spark I have a level of 15, should they correlate, or are they different kinds of levels? Also, I have another user name on the forum than on the Spark, seems not correct?
BR,
Mikael

2020-7-14
Use props
CasualDronePilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 146135 ft
Sweden

Leveling on the forum is based on how active you are here with posting, polls etc.
2020-7-14
Use props
MikaelBe
lvl.3
Sweden

OK, I see, that explains the low level . Seems also I am Norwegian, not Swedish, also that I am not online .
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mikael. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I will be posting the DJI Levels, Icons and there designated points for reference. In addition I will be posting a link ( https://forum.dji.com/thread-71515-1-1.html ) where in you can find the DJI Forum Rules and Regulations. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

2020-7-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

There are 2 types of levels.
One is based on the amount of flying (that is in the app)
The other is bases on forum activity. (that is here on the forum)

Your location is based on the IP address you use for the forum.
That is at least what I understand from it.
Maybe they use the drone's location too, but I'm not sure.
2020-7-15
Use props
MikaelBe
lvl.3
Sweden

Thanks! The WAN IP address for the router is set for Sweden according to some IP lookup tools, but I have other web sites claiming I am in Norway, so maybe it is what you say.
2020-7-15
Use props
Joakitous
lvl.2
Flight distance : 293438 ft
Argentina

Is there any kind of advantage of ganing forum levels?
2020-8-30
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Joakitous Posted at 8-30 20:41
Is there any kind of advantage of ganing forum levels?

180 points = $1 in DJI credits
Also, the higher the level the bigger files you can post on your threads and you have some other options like stealth - Captains may appear off line when they're not
2020-9-1
Use props
MikaelBe
lvl.3
Sweden

Seems like I am offline, even if I am not. Maybe I am a captain . Just discovered I could set Stealth/Online in the menu actually.
2020-9-4
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MikaelBe Posted at 9-4 08:46
Seems like I am offline, even if I am not. Maybe I am a captain . Just discovered I could set Stealth/Online in the menu actually.

May be they changed that then but the main thing are the credits. With 169,000 points being US$938
2020-9-4
Use props
sophia_addison
New

United States

I am a newbie here, but I have managed to level me up by 1. I see the chart and understand that to at least go to a level up I have to use this forum very effectively. I am a professional writer at penmypaper and i come here to open to discussions.
2020-9-4
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sophia_addison Posted at 9-4 23:50
I am a newbie here, but I have managed to level me up by 1. I see the chart and understand that to at least go to a level up I have to use this forum very effectively. I am a professional writer at penmypaper and i come here to open to discussions.

Welcome to the forum
2020-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules